Where to buy Syringe Filters - AnabolicMinds.com

Where to buy Syringe Filters

  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Where to buy Syringe Filters


    Where is the cheapest place to buy syringe Filters?

    And syringes


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  2. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1230

    Reputation

    GetPinz for syringes, not sure, but they probably have the filters cheap as well.
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Gearboxinc also is good.
    •   
       

  4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    GetPinz for syringes, not sure, but they probably have the filters cheap as well.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Turns out their filters are good price too.

    Thanks



    CROWLER

    EDIT:

    I also learned something from their site. The .45s are for oil and the .20 are for water base products.

    MOTHER ****> No wonder I blew out three FREAKING filters when I bought my kits from Universal Kits.

    They sent .20 filters with their oil based kits. Then I had to buy more when I blew 2 of them out.

    MOTHER **** I wasted $25 AND they freaking sent 2 TIMES the amount of BA they should have in their S kit. Too bad I did not realize it until after I used the entire thing.

    My damn shoulders 4 weeks later are still numb, not kidding. I told em about it and not even an apology.

    I know this is old but I just realized what happend and it pisses me off.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Turns out their filters are good price too.

    Thanks



    CROWLER

    EDIT:

    I also learned something from their site. The .45s are for oil and the .20 are for water base products.

    MOTHER ****> No wonder I blew out three FREAKING filters when I bought my kits from Universal Kits.

    They sent .20 filters with their oil based kits. Then I had to buy more when I blew 2 of them out.

    MOTHER **** I wasted $25 AND they freaking sent 2 TIMES the amount of BA they should have in their S kit. Too bad I did not realize it until after I used the entire thing.

    My damn shoulders 4 weeks later are still numb, not kidding. I told em about it and not even an apology.

    I know this is old but I just realized what happend and it pisses me off.


    CROWLER
    You really should be using .22µm filters anyway imo. The .22's can filter out spores whereas the .45's cant. It is a little more trouble filtering through a .22 but imo, its worth it. Just be a little easier on the pressure and you won't blow them out.
  6. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    One key to working with .22 um is to heat the solution you are filtering and keep it warm...
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    You really should be using .22µm filters anyway imo. The .22's can filter out spores whereas the .45's cant. It is a little more trouble filtering through a .22 but imo, its worth it. Just be a little easier on the pressure and you won't blow them out.

    Hmmm Dazed said no reason to use a .22 in an oil solution.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    One key to working with .22 um is to heat the solution you are filtering and keep it warm...
    Defintely! Keeping it warm, throughout the filtering process helps a buch.
  9. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Hmmm Dazed said no reason to use a .22 in an oil solution.


    CROWLER
    If I can find them I will post some things I have read about using .22µm filters over .45's.
  10. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I will tell you the main thing on using .22 over .45 is that endospores for most bacteria that form them are smaller than .45 micrometers but bigger than .22 um... and for those of you that don't know what an endospore is.. it is the very heat resistance, anseptic resistant form of bacteria. It lays in a vegitive state till it finds a good place to grow and there is will start..
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Well **** you guys post this stuff after I already ordered.

    Well I guess if it is good enough for Dazed I guess it is good enough for me.

    (famous last words)




    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    I just emailed 2 board sponsors and they replied they use a .45 filter for the injectables they sell.

    I decided I am not going to cancle my order for the .45 filters.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    1319

    Reputation

    Alot of guys are moving to .22 filters. Filters more nasties than .45.
    True it is harder to do, but like Matt D said, heat it gently and it will flow easier.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where to buy 1,4-Diol?
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 03:52 PM
  2. Best place to buy syringe filters?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 11:47 PM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in