Best PH on the market 2017

JackDiesel

Awards
The last PH I took was Super DMZ 3.0 Stack from IML, which was a few years ago. I was wondering, if there is anything currently on the market as strong as the DMZ stack.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the market? You can get nigh on anything you want on te black market. Or did you mean US supp-store market? Or imported from UK market? Lotsa markets brah.

JackDiesel

Awards
You're absolutely right. Specifically, the legal US market.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, to many (and maybe yourself, depending on your past PH experience) your initial question is kinda like asking, "what is the best kick in the sacks?"

All options lead to regret.

Kha0s

Awards
Honestly for the trouble you'll go through to get any worthwhile ph (because none on the us legal market are really up to par anymore) you would get much better results and can just as easily get the real deal. Just my personal opinion but Ive never really found ph/ds to be THAT worthwhile. The good ones were all banned years ago. Phera, sdrol, hdrol wasn't bad for what it was. But they are gone and now we have dhea.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ
M-Sten
Trestolone

are all currently available in the US, and have not been specifically banned.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Well, to many (and maybe yourself, depending on your past PH experience) your initial question is kinda like asking, "what is the best kick in the sacks?"

All options lead to regret.
WTF? LOL

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Sorry man don't mess with them. I pin the real deal. Sorry

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
I'm going to try Cerberus by Sparta nutrition. It has 1 andro, 4 andro and epi andro.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
DMZ
M-Sten
Trestolone

This...also, might add hexadrone and Max LMG as well but never tried. Running hexadrone next month, so hopefully it has some benefits.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ
M-Sten
Trestolone

I don't think this is true. The last ban was a "blanket" ban. I know for sure m sten is banned. I am pretty sure DMZ is too. Not sure about trest.

Some companies might still make it, but those 2 are definitely banned.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this is true. The last ban was a "blanket" ban. I know for sure m sten is banned. I am pretty sure DMZ is too. Not sure about trest.

Some companies might still make it, but those 2 are definitely banned.
They made it passed the ban and not specifically banned at least not yet. Alpha 1 as well

"Which Compounds are listed in the HR 4771 Prohormone Ban Bill?

The most popular prohormones that are now banned are:

Halodrol

Epistane

Trenavar

Furazadrol

Max-LMG

P-Mag

Formestane"

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you can still find sources that sell SD, I think the strength gainz from SD are better than dbol, but I can handle dbol for 6-8 weeks, SD by week 4 my back is on fire from the back pumps

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ AND M STEN ARE available at U.S. retailers. Trestolone is also active compound designer steroid available in U.S. retail market. All three very potent and give good gainz.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They made it passed the ban and not specifically banned at least not yet. Alpha 1 as well

"Which Compounds are listed in the HR 4771 Prohormone Ban Bill?

The most popular prohormones that are now banned are:

Halodrol

Epistane

Trenavar

Furazadrol

Max-LMG

P-Mag

Formestane"
M sten is definitely banned. Too lazy to find my old posts about the subject (because this comes up regularly). Just because some shady company is making it doesn't mean it's not banned. But for our purposes, all that matters is someone is making it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The compound itself was never listed but fits the criteria not occurring in nature not a dietary supplement, etc

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want go to English retailer you can real **** like pheraplex and M1T

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
M sten is definitely banned. Too lazy to find my old posts about the subject (because this comes up regularly). Just because some shady company is making it doesn't mean it's not banned. But for our purposes, all that matters is someone is making it.
It is not listed as banned right now will be soon. They banned a bunch but msten DMZ and alpha 1 made it through not for long

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If you want go to English retailer you can real **** like pheraplex and M1T
Nanophera so not sure how it is to old school phera. But yes you can and decent price. Honestly think it would be better to make them legal and more people would be more knowledgeable​ to run things right. To many bad cycle set ups or not understanding a methly compound.

Just a few stupid people ruin everything for us.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is not listed as banned right now will be soon. They banned a bunch but msten DMZ and alpha 1 made it through not for long
No, the last ban was a blanket ban.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
If you can consider PH's from the UK (and never had issues with customs etc to the USA), then you can go with pretty much anything you like. 4-AD is a good bet but alternatively, if you are wanting rapid gains in size and strength it is hard to look past Liquitren or Nanodrol.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Interested in liquitren but can't find much about it... and wondering how much actual tren is on the 75mg per ml....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A @ 45-60mg/day.

The strength and glycogen retention on this drug at higher doses is ridiculous to say the least. I can only speak for one brand, which happens to also be tablet form, pharma grade stuff. Still, assuming other brands are similar in potency, M1A is NO JOKE. I like it far more than I did SD and the strength... The STRENGTH on this drug!! For my isolated lifts, I always saw massive increases in strength, something like 20-30% after two weeks on. For compound lifts, I noticed on leg press and vertical presses on the Smith machine, I'd see anywhere from 2-4 plate increases in a matter of 2-3 weeks with an increase in total reps as well. This is one of those powerlifting drugs, IMO. I would not doubt that I could increase my squat by 50lbs in 3 weeks on this drug. As a matter of fact, I was front sissy squatting 275lbs for reps last cycle I ran (most people struggle to do BW on this type of squat).

Size obviously comes with food so I don't particularly judge a compound's strength by that measure because people eat different calories and macros and it's hard to place the effectiveness of a compound based on variables like that (which are vastly different from user to user).

Choppedjunior

Awards
I enjoy trest, can get in us from a few places.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Do I really have to provide links for warning letters that companies have gotten from FDA for selling Msten , DMZ and M 1 Alpha ??? Really guys ................ go read the law a few more times and pay attention to the wording . A substance does NOT need to be listed to be banned . The law points that out very clearly .
Hey if its still being sold here who gives a sh1t about the warning letters a company has gotten? Plus this thread is like a year old

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Last post before yours was may 2017 lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep.

But if you want to find and buy them....its relatively easy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I really have to provide links for warning letters that companies have gotten from FDA for selling Msten , DMZ and M 1 Alpha ??? Really guys ................ go read the law a few more times and pay attention to the wording . A substance does NOT need to be listed to be banned . The law points that out very clearly .
Yeah buddy....over a year and a half can change things totally.
LOL