Musclegelz Androhard log

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 43, been weight training seriously for 26 years, been training in kick boxing and krav maga for about 6 years now and have been on TRT for almost 7 years. I decided to add in Androhard to my protocol for 8 weeks and determine results. I've never used a PH or ran any gear outside of TRT (100mg wk).

I'm primarily looking for a hardening effect, some leaning, and always love a nice alpha feel. I'm starting a R/P routine next week, so that will be a variable from current, but I've run this and DC about 10 or so times in the past, so I am very aware of what to expect. Currently sitting at 1150 for my big 3 and really tend to stay around there due to the intensity of my krav training 3 days a week. I usually walk around pretty beat up and sore.

I'm on day 4 of 6 pumps total, 3am and 3 before bed. Initial impression was very good. I am happy with the consistency as it is a gel and not runny at all and has almost no smell, but if I had to say there was one, it would be a light clean scent. It disappears almost instantly when applied.

Just keeping this here as a placeholder. I don't think this will be an in-depth log unless I start seeing something to make it worthy of one, but I will update at least once a week, pushing for 2 a week.

Edit- I did want to point out something interesting from day 2 until today. My wife asked if I did something different but couldn't put her finger on it and said I was sexier than usual. Haha. But then I noticed I have been getting into conversations with the bank teller, front desk lady at my daughter's school, and a couple of other instances, where it wasn't just pleasantries. These are ladies that I am always friendly with, but they have been really engaging. Perhaps it is just me, but it almost seems like a pheromone or something.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 43, been weight training seriously for 26 years, been training in kick boxing and krav maga for about 6 years now and have been on TRT for almost 7 years. I decided to add in Androhard to my protocol for 8 weeks and determine results. I've never used a PH or ran any gear outside of TRT (100mg wk).

I'm primarily looking for a hardening effect, some leaning, and always love a nice alpha feel. I'm starting a R/P routine next week, so that will be a variable from current, but I've run this and DC about 10 or so times in the past, so I am very aware of what to expect. Currently sitting at 1150 for my big 3 and really tend to stay around there due to the intensity of my krav training 3 days a week. I usually walk around pretty beat up and sore.

I'm on day 4 of 6 pumps total, 3am and 3 before bed. Initial impression was very good. I am happy with the consistency as it is a gel and not runny at all and has almost no smell, but if I had to say there was one, it would be a light clean scent. It disappears almost instantly when applied.

Just keeping this here as a placeholder. I don't think this will be an in-depth log unless I start seeing something to make it worthy of one, but I will update at least once a week, pushing for 2 a week.
What up kisaj! I'll follow along:head:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find the formula dosages anywhere. Any idea what they are?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mgs of androsterone and epiandro per serving for a total of 100mgs. 8 ounces= 236 ml. I believe each pump is 1ml. So doing 6 pumps a day, this should last about 40 days and supplying approx 600mg epi and andro.

This is what I came up with, but I may be off a bit.
heavyiron - does this sound right?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
50mgs of androsterone and epiandro per serving for a total of 100mgs. 8 ounces= 236 ml. I believe each pump is 1ml. So doing 6 pumps a day, this should last about 40 days and supplying approx 600mg epi and andro.

This is what I came up with, but I may be off a bit.
heavyiron - does this sound right?
My pumps seem less than 1 ml brother

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I assumed the pumps would be around 1ml based on the dosing, but I may be wrong. Gonna stick with 6 total pumps for another couple weeks to give it time.

Quick update on an observation for Day 6. Strength is going up in BJJ training the last two days. Usually by the end of a session, I am dead, but I actually have been staying after doing some striking drills for 20-30 min after class. That is a definite improvement. Muscles are looking pumped for hours after class. Gonna hit the weights hard tomorrow and see whats up.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was under the impression heavyiron that 3 pumps = 1ml

1ml = 50mg EpiAndro & 50mg Androsterone

This would make sense to me, because I've been running 12 pumps per day for almost 45 days,
and my bottle is nearing its end soon and judging by weight seems like about 1/4 to 1/5 of the
bottle left.

12 pumps x 45 = 540 pumps

540 pumps / 3 pumps (1ml) = 180ml used so far.

Bottle is 236ml, so theoretically I should have 56ml or about 168pumps left

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit- I did want to point out something interesting from day 2 until today. My wife asked if I did
something different but couldn't put her finger on it and said I was sexier than usual. Haha. But
then I noticed I have been getting into conversations with the bank teller, front desk lady at my
daughter's school, and a couple of other instances, where it wasn't just pleasantries. These are
ladies that I am always friendly with, but they have been really engaging. Perhaps it is just me,
but it almost seems like a pheromone or something
Androsterone is both a pro hormone and a pheromone.

Androsterone, or 5α-androstan-3α-ol-17-one, is an endogenous steroid hormone, neurosteroid,
and putative pheromone.[1] It is a weak androgen with a potency that is
approximately 1/7th that of testosterone.[2] Androsterone is a metabolite of testosterone and
dihydrotestosterone (DHT). In addition, it can be converted back into DHT via 3α-hydroxysteroid
dehydrogenase and 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, bypassing conventional intermediates
such as androstenedione and testosterone, and as such, can be considered to be a metabolic
intermediate in its own right.[3][4] Androsterone is also known to be an inhibitory androstane
neurosteroid,[5][6] acting as a positive allosteric modulator of the GABAA receptor,[7] and
possesses anticonvulsant effects.[8] The unnatural enantiomer of androsterone is more potent
as a positive allosteric modulator of GABAA receptors and as an anticonvulsant than the natural
form.[9] Androsterone's 3β-isomer is epiandrosterone, and its 5β-epimer is etiocholanolone.
The 3β,5β-isomer is epietiocholanolone.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, vujade- reps.
Thx bro..!

Also Androsterone has a positive effect on GABA.
Which also helps out with that alpha feeling.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression heavyiron that 3 pumps = 1ml

1ml = 50mg EpiAndro & 50mg Androsterone

This would make sense to me, because I've been running 12 pumps per day for almost 45 days,
and my bottle is nearing its end soon and judging by weight seems like about 1/4 to 1/5 of the
bottle left.

12 pumps x 45 = 540 pumps

540 pumps / 3 pumps (1ml) = 180ml used so far.

Bottle is 236ml, so theoretically I should have 56ml or about 168pumps left
Yes, eyeballing it I think about 3 pumps = 1 ML

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea why I didn't think of this. 1ml = 1g. I measured out 6 individual pumps and 4 came in at .3g and 2 came in at .4. So, yes the answer is that approximately 3pumps equals 1ml.

Which means to get a solid dose, probably need to step up to 12 pumps total.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No idea why I didn't think of this. 1ml = 1g. I measured out 6 individual pumps and 4 came in at .3g and 2 came in at .4. So, yes the answer is that approximately 3pumps equals 1ml.

Which means to get a solid dose, probably need to step up to 12 pumps total.
Up the dose!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, it's upping today! :)

I said F it and went straight to 12 pumps daily starting last night.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 (Day 5 of 12 pumps) and it is starting to kick in pretty nicely. Strength at the gym at the end of workouts has been noticeable and I really don't want to leave. I was pulling DLs at 425 x 5 leading up to this and yesterday pulled 445 x 5 relatively easy- probably could have gone up and dropped the reps. I'm staying at maintenance calories, around 2800-3000, and strength is going up so that is great.

The only negative so far is that I just got 2 zits and I haven't had one in years. No big deal, but an observation.

No real boost in libido so far.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16 and it is freaking on. Aggression kicked in a couple days ago and I am keeping close tabs on it because my wife mentioned that I keep getting short with her and I notice that I have a little fire burning inside. Nothing that can't be handled and actually pretty effective when channeled. I'm running a R/P routine with this and when I can complete 20 reps in 3 mini sets (15 sec in-between) I move up the weight. I have already gone up on weight with DL, squats, and OHP since starting this. Bench will likely move up this week. So strength increases are happening, which is great because I am pretty much running a slight caloric deficit at this point. It technically is maintenance calories, but when I start moving up weight, I also move up calories. So pretty killer there.

Aesthetically, I am leaning out really nice, but weight hasn't moved. It's odd, but several people that see me all the time have commented that I'm looking cut up and it's easy to see why- my vascularity is popping all day long.

No change in libido, mine is always pretty high, so that is actually welcome. When I blast test, I turn into an animal and it is somewhat annoying- especially for my wife. If this doesn't change, I'll be happy.

Overall I am really happy running 12 pumps and it is doing exactly what I wanted. 2 weeks is about the point I would say it takes to really kick in.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is the Krav Maga on your joints? I'm getting a little demotivated with lifting and was thinking of switching to something similar of full body a couples times a week and trying something new a couple other days. Me and my girlfriend have always wanted to get into some kind of fighting class, but my joints have a lot of issues.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it can be hard on the joints. A good Krav studio is going to have a mix of everything. You have basic Krav defense strikes and counters that you work routinely, but it should also mix in grappling and ground work, so it can be taxing. Also, you generally will run through drills over and over, then continue building on them. Depending on what you are working that day, it can be very hard. For instance, last week we worked all ground defense with your basic BJJ moves- kimura, guillotine, guard, etc.. on Saturday we had open sparring, then today we boxed for 30 x 1minute rounds with 90sec rests.

I personally couldn't recommend it enough, but I would also say to look into kick boxing. I've done that and Muay Thai for many years and they are ass kickers and will get you in some of the best shape of your life. Easy on the joints too.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I'm a little concerned here as I think this is not working well with TRT. My resting heart rate and BP are going up and cardio is suffering already. I literally was gasping for air after the warm up in training today, and this is something I do all the time. I take coQ10, hawthorne, and agmatine with great results for maintaining BP, but it doesn't seem to help here.

Gonna see how this week goes before making any decisions on the rest of the run.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mp BP was also up even thought i was already taking Hawthorne, Q10, and Agmatine as well,

but it didn't get back to normal until I added celery seed extract bought in powder form.

LordGunz

Awards
Guys, I'm a little concerned here as I think this is not working well with TRT. My resting heart rate and BP are going up and cardio is suffering already. I literally was gasping for air after the warm up in training today, and this is something I do all the time. I take coQ10, hawthorne, and agmatine with great results for maintaining BP, but it doesn't seem to help here.

Gonna see how this week goes before making any decisions on the rest of the run.
Get off immediately its not worth your hearts health!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get off immediately its not worth your hearts health!
That's a bit extreme.. a few days of what I assume is only slightly elevated blood pressure, considering he hasn't already stopped it, isn't going to kill him.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do appreciate the concern and I am watching this closely. I forgot to mention I also take celery seed, but never noticed much benefit from a BP standpoint. Gonna do some light cardio in the morning and see how I react and work up. If there are further issues with breathing or heart rate, I'm going to unfortunately have to stop the run.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much androhard is left. I was going to order it.

LordGunz

Awards
I do appreciate the concern and I am watching this closely. I forgot to mention I also take celery seed, but never noticed much benefit from a BP standpoint. Gonna do some light cardio in the morning and see how I react and work up. If there are further issues with breathing or heart rate, I'm going to unfortunately have to stop the run.
Good call I apologize for the alarm I just would hate something to happen

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really am not sure, maybe a little more than half a bottle. But it is not overly expensive so I'd encourage you to give one of the distributors on here your business.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you ever get blood pressure issues when you blast?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It creeps up, but always manageable. Never experienced anything like I have been the last couple training sessions. I'd rather be too sore to train for a month than ever be gasping for breath.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It creeps up, but always manageable. Never experienced anything like I have been the last couple training sessions. I'd rather be too sore to train for a month than ever be gasping for breath.
Don't bother sending androhard any emails. They never reply lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You sure nothing else is causing this problem?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What actually is it, I was under the assumption it was epi andro or very similar. I'm I wrong. I can't see that effecting cardio, at least from my experience. I've used several dht based things while doing boxing n mma a few years back, never had a issue

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an update, I have decided to drop this. I've attempted to gauge this under light cardio and the results are glaring. Walking up the stairs at work, which I do anytime I am there, has been causing my heartrate to skyrocket and I feel it beating in my ears. Even the lightest warm up has me red faced and sweating. This is not a good thing at all, so it's gone.

I'll post up after a few days to report on changes.

LordGunz

Awards
As an update, I have decided to drop this. I've attempted to gauge this under light cardio and the results are glaring. Walking up the stairs at work, which I do anytime I am there, has been causing my heartrate to skyrocket and I feel it beating in my ears. Even the lightest warm up has me red faced and sweating. This is not a good thing at all, so it's gone.

I reccomend a full check up at the doctors

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this is really wild.... I've had some sides from epiandro before, but mostly in the form of anxiety.

but I didn't get any of this from AndroHard even at 12 pumps a day

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd day off and already feeling better. No more pounding heart and red face is gone. Took my BP and resting is down to 128/75, which is about where I am normally. The day before I decided to stop, my resting BP was 155/84.

Oh well, good stuff, just not for me. Just didn't mix well with TRT.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
this is really wild.... I've had some sides from epiandro before, but mostly in the form of anxiety.

but I didn't get any of this from AndroHard even at 12 pumps a day
I been taking this for about 4 weeks everyday, I got really crazy anxiety symptoms...not debilitating but not comfortable either, is it safe to say that this is causing it? Nothing else has changed in my regimen aside from adding this compound, I'm not on gear, just black lion research viron, letrone and follidrone.