Arimidex Sweet Spot

KB9593

Awards
Hey guys. So I have been running test cyp for about 4 weeks at 600mg a wk and EQ 600mg a wk. I pin every other day just to keep my blood levels as stable as possible. I recently haven't been able to find my "sweet spot" w arimidex. Started with .25 mg eod and felt really good for a about a week and then out of no where one day I was peeing a lot and and woke up the next morning weighing less and looked dry, therefore I didn't take it that day. The next day my estro spiked at night and I took .25 mg that night and woke up the next day still feeling ****ty and irritated. Decided to take another .25 mg that day and out of nowhere I started feeling amazing. Then, later that night I started feeling estro spiking again lol. Mental fog, libido wasn't there, felt slightly hot and blood pressure went up. If anyone has any advice based on the info I've given is greatly appreciate it. Hoping I'm not the only one who's experienced this. Just want to find my sweet spot and have a successful cycle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, why are you pinning test cyp EOD? It's a long ester (12 day half life roughly). Why are you pinning EQ EOD? It's a long ester (14 day half life roughly).

You're literally dosing adex because of random "feelings" you get and change it daily. You're basically a walking example of what not to do and why you don't do a steroid cycle if you're clueless.

KB9593

Awards
lol it couldn't hurt to pin EOD. I've had two coaches tell me to do that just because it couldn't hurt. I know they are both long esters and how that works. I was also told to go by feel with arimidex as many do.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then just keep doing what you're doing, couldn't hurt right?

KB9593

Awards
Also, I am not clueless. This is just my second cycle and I am having trouble keeping estro balanced; just like a ton of other people have that problem. I have crashed my estro before while on cyp only at 375mg a week. Ran it 8 weeks to see how my body responded/aromarized and couldn't figure it out. Lots of ups and downs and crashes my estro 2 weeks into .5mg EOD. Lost libido, couldn't get it up, very dry skin, brittle hair

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Without bloodwork, I am just guessing, but after reading your initial post, I see no reason to believe your E2 was ever low during this series of events. Waking up one morning weighing less and looking dry isn't a reason to stop taking your AI on cycle.

0.25mg EOD is a pretty low dose for the amount of test you're on. I think you've been dealing with symptoms of high E2 and the times you've stopped taking your AI have only made it worse.

0.5mg EOD sounds like too much for 375mg of test, and 0.25mg EOD sounds too low for 600mg of test. These are the reasons for your issues.

KB9593

Awards
Alright thank you for the advice man. I am very prone to estrogen. Not taking an AI today and will start again at .5mg EOD as of tomorrow after my pin. I've just felt like my physique has started to look terrible/watery as the cycles gone on.