Andro 1/4/epi log

MG223

Awards
So finally here's my log for a Sup3r-1/4/epi andro run.
Sup3r-1 330 for the 8 weeks
Sup3r-4 330
Sup3r epi andro starting out at 500 per day then adjusting from there
Also have a bottle of androvar that I may or may not use after the Sup3r epi runs out.
Ar1mcare pro
One daily multi until I can pick up something better.
I need to get some fish oil also
Nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct. still researching on which natty test booster to run during pct

Starting weight as of today is 192.4lb. Bf% is around 15%. Right now I'm doing layne Norton PHAT.
Current lifts
Bench 190 3x5
Squat 285 3x5
Deadlift 1rm is 385.

I will post before pics later today. I just took my first doses so Il try and update this thread as often as I can. I'm shooting for 2800 calories for the first week, then tweaking from there. Plans for this run are a recomp. I need some muscle mass but I have some belly fat that would be nice to get rid of.

MG223

Awards
First workout today didn't do so well.

Bench 190 3x5
B.B row 255 3x5. Need to drop my weight and work on form
Ohp 125 3x6
Pullups 25lb for 7,30lb for 7 and 6
Dips 50lb 3x7
Curls 100lb 3x6
Close grip bench 165 3x7

I took my 1 and 4 this morning, 500 of epi pwo and felt like crap. Took my Ar1mcare after workout and felt better. Gonna take the 2nd dosage of 1 and 4 when I get home

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed lets see how it treats you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this! 1/4 andro runs are always good for me!

MG223

Awards
I'm still trying to get my dosing times down. I take hypothyroid medicine so that's first thing in the morning. If I take my first dosage of 1/4 a bit after that when should I take my Ar1mcare?

MG223

Awards
My stomach has seemed to calm down. 2nd day of the cycle.

My squats have seemed to regress a little bit. 2 weeks ago I did 285 3x5, and today I struggled to get 285 3x3. Other than that everything went ok. Energy seems to be good so far

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. Can't wait to start my 1/epiandro cycle once i cut a few more pounds.

MG223

Awards
Are you taking them with anything?

Also...just dose the Ar1macare in between your andros or around a few hours after.
Taking them with food did help. When do you take your epi?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I take it all at the same time. 1/4/epi with the biggest dose pwo.

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm gonna be running this same stack pretty soon, probably gonna dose a little lower to start with to avoid the stomach problems you mentioned. I'm always prone to upset stomachs when starting something new.

MG223

Awards
I'm gonna be running this same stack pretty soon, probably gonna dose a little lower to start with to avoid the stomach problems you mentioned. I'm always prone to upset stomachs when starting something new.
Take your doses with food. That helps a lot

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I recommend you guys pick up some prilosec for your runs. Start it a week before. I'm permanently on nexium. Maybe that's why I have no issues. Orals do cause GI distress in a lot of people.

MG223

Awards
Day 3. Off day from the gym but did do some ab work at home and got some cardio in mowing and walking the dogs. Still at 330/330/500 of the 1/4/epi andro. The Ar1mcare seems to be a big help when I start feeling kinda crappy

MG223

Awards
Morning wood that I usually wake up with is gone :( should I try and up my dose of epi andro to 750?

Rynamite

Awards
Morning wood that I usually wake up with is gone :( should I try and up my dose of epi andro to 750?
I would. I upped from 750 to 1000. I'm still waking up my wife before work a few days a week to start the day off right.

MG223

Awards
I would. I upped from 750 to 1000. I'm still waking up my wife before work a few days a week to start the day off right.
When should I dose my 3rd pill? I take 1/4 and epi at 7am,2 and 1/4 at 8ish pm

MG223

Awards
I woke up with a nose bleed last night and couldn't sleep after that so I'm just worried that my blood pressure is spiking. I do have a bp cuff on the way

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
When should I dose my 3rd pill? I take 1/4 and epi at 7am,2 and 1/4 at 8ish pm
Take it with your 8pm 1/4. I would just go to 1000 now though.

Some people say it's too early to feel any sides from andros in a few days but I also had libido loss, brain fog and headaches for the first few weeks.

Try the EPI up at 1000 for the rest of the week.

Do you have an AI?

MG223

Awards
Day 4. Chest and arms. Turned out to be a good workout besides my hands hurting like hell.

Incline dumbbell press 4x10 65lb
Flat db press 3x10 65lb
Seated incline fly 3x15
Hammer strength decline 3x12 260lb
Alternating bicep and tricep work.

MG223

Awards
Day 5. Felt good all day. Lethargy is getting better and no stomach problems at all. I have noticed that I'm bloated and gained a few lbs of water weight this week. Gonna up the epi andro from 500 to 750 this weekend and hope Il start leaning back down a tad
Leg day

Squats. Even with all the stretching I do my hip flexors are always on fire so I may have to scale back to squatting once a week.
235 for 10
240 for 10
245 for 9
245 for 8

Hack squat
740 2x12

Extensions
150 2x15

Seated curls
130 2x15

Lying curls
55 2x15.

DennisC1986

Awards
Been feeling a little lethargic myself, even w 1000 MG epi. Could be many factors though, I'm coming back after a hiatus due to surgery, just started low dose of mk as well. Hopefully when the 4 kicks in it will dissipate.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Be careful there. Mk causes lethargy in some. Read up on it. I've never used it. Just going by feedback.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I know, Ive used it solo and had some pretty bad lethargy that all of a sudden went away one day. I'm hoping the increase in hgh/igf will be worth the lethargy, plus the epi and 4 should help.

andybean96

Awards
Takes minimum 3 weeks to kick in you're already paranoid lmao

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I'm not saying it's from the andros, just that I've been feeling whipped lately, could be a lot of things

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, Ive used it solo and had some pretty bad lethargy that all of a sudden went away one day. I'm hoping the increase in hgh/igf will be worth the lethargy, plus the epi and 4 should help.
I say save the mk for PCT. Most others will also.

DennisC1986

Awards
Ok, I was planning on running it through the cycle, into pct and afterwards, I have a ton of it. Wouldn't it be synergistic with the andros? I'm not dead set on it it just made sense to me

MG223

Awards
Woke up today in a pretty shi11y mood. Really hoping I can work myself out of it. Back and shoulders tonight but my hands are hurting like hell so we'll see how it goes

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to keep hydrated. Minimunm of 1 gal of water a day. Also...do you have taurine? I got bad back pumps on andros.

MG223

Awards
Day 6. Starting to feel better during the day. Thought my hand was going to keep me from lifting tonight but it held up.
Back and shoulders
Tbar rows
Lat pulldowns
Straight arm pulldowns
Wide grip seated rows
Db shoulder press
Side delt pulley raises
Rear flies
Side db raises
Bent over rear raises

My delts were on fire by the end of the workout. My muscles feel a bit bloated. Going to up the epi andro from 500 to 750 tomorrow.

MG223

Awards
Day 8. First week down. I took pics the first day but haven't had a chance to post them yet. Will do soon.

Current weight as of this morning was 195.5
Lifts today was heavy upper body. I have a strained thumb so it's causIng me some problems but I'm working through it.
Bench 195 3x5
Bb row 255 3x5
Ohp 120 3x6
Pullups 35lb 3x7
Dips 55lb 3x8
Curls 100lb 3x8 this is starting To shoot up in weight
Close grip bench 165 170 and 175 8 reps each

The gf says my aggression has gone up but I can't tell.

MG223

Awards
Day 9 today. Upped the epiandro to 750 a day. No sides besides a little higher blood pressure but nothing To worry about. Legs went well today even with my tight as hell hip flexors .

MG223

Awards
Day 11. Weight is up again. No sides besides an increase in aggression still. Stomach issues have gone away. Muscle feel tighter and fuller but no strength increases yet.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Day 11. Weight is up again. No sides besides an increase in aggression still. Stomach issues have gone away. Muscle feel tighter and fuller but no strength increases yet.
Any issues with aggression? Manageable?

MG223

Awards
Day 12. Not much new besides muscles are getting harder and still fighting lethargy. Leg day today that I had to force myself to go to the gym for. I have nasty tight hip flexors so squats are turning into a chore. Besides that leg day was good. I'm maybe thinking of increasing epiandro from 750 to 1000 next week but not sure when I should take the extra dose.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume now you are taking one cap morning, lunch, dinner.

What I would do is take one cap every 6 hours so you will space out the dose evenly throughout the day. Or take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening so that you don't have to take every six hours.

Not sure if this would be ideal (2+2) but is something I'm considering for my cycle.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 12. Not much new besides muscles are getting harder and still fighting lethargy. Leg day today that I had to force myself to go to the gym for. I have nasty tight hip flexors so squats are turning into a chore. Besides that leg day was good. I'm maybe thinking of increasing epiandro from 750 to 1000 next week but not sure when I should take the extra dose.
You take the extra dose pwo. You still do 3 doses. Just 500 pre. Gives you a nice boost.

MG223

Awards
Why is stuff making me way more aggressive than normal?

DennisC1986

Awards
Are you really experiencing that much aggression? I'm on the same cycle except been at 1000 from day one with the epi and I don't really feel that, I feel super confident but not really aggressive. Is it mostly when you're in the gym or all the time?

MG223

Awards
Are you really experiencing that much aggression? I'm on the same cycle except been at 1000 from day one with the epi and I don't really feel that, I feel super confident but not really aggressive. Is it mostly when you're in the gym or all the time?
All the time it seems like. Doesn't help that I have a stressful job either

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
All the time it seems like. Doesn't help that I have a stressful job either
Welcome to steroid usage! They effect everyone slightly different. Almost like whatever your personality is, will be amplified.

How are you timing your dosages by the way?

MG223

Awards
Welcome to steroid usage! They effect everyone slightly different. Almost like whatever your personality is, will be amplified.

How are you timing your dosages by the way?
8am, 2pm and 8pm.

MG223

Awards
Day 15. A little bit of lethargy here and there but tolerable. My mood still seems to be more aggressive and tense. Heading to the fit expo in Chicago today then going to train heavy upper body.