Conflicting cutting stacks, looking for opinions

PeaceMAC

Awards
Looking to run epi for 5-6 weeks or osta 30mg/ED for 8 weeks. Both will have proper PCTs.

Anybody have experience with both of these/have unbiased opinions of the two? Trying to steer away from the methyl PH due to the hardness on the liver, was told to Check out SARMs. But if the gains of EPI are gonna severely outweigh osta then I'll probably just stick with the epi for this next cycle.

As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks fellas

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Ran epi once, osta enough times that I've lost count with out referencing my journals. Epi is undoubtedly stronger, if you choose ostarine there is zero reason to go above 20mg and you might not even need that much for cutting.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Epi is wayyy stronger. I like to rum Osta with Epiandro if I want to make a run where I don't have to think about much.

But for results I would always choose epistane.

PeaceMAC

Awards
Epi is wayyy stronger. I like to rum Osta with Epiandro if I want to make a run where I don't have to think about much. But for results I would always choose epistane.
During a quick cut? What're your dosages when you stacked them?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Ran epi once, osta enough times that I've lost count with out referencing my journals. Epi is undoubtedly stronger, if you choose ostarine there is zero reason to go above 20mg and you might not even need that much for cutting.
This!
And as said. A stack of Osta and Epiandro-androsterone is nice!! 20 mg Osta is more than enough, stack this with 500 epiandro and 300 androsterone or 750-ish epiandro straight and you have a golden stack!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking to run epi for 5-6 weeks or osta 30mg/ED for 8 weeks. Both will have proper PCTs.

Anybody have experience with both of these/have unbiased opinions of the two? Trying to steer away from the methyl PH due to the hardness on the liver, was told to Check out SARMs. But if the gains of EPI are gonna severely outweigh osta then I'll probably just stick with the epi for this next cycle.

As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks fellas
Get some Hexadrone. It does everything Epistane is supposed to do but better, and it is not methylated..

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
During a quick cut? What're your dosages when you stacked them?
One time it was 10mg 500mg the other time 20mg 750mg.
However next time I think I'll go with 15mg 1000mg or maybe I'll be able to get my hands on some Mestanolone or The1.