TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what do you guys think about versa-1?
anyone still using it?
I thought highly of it and didn't have any ill effects from it. I'm sure it would have expired by now though. USPlabsRep will know for sure!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I thought highly of it and didn't have any ill effects from it. I'm sure it would have expired by now though. USPlabsRep will know for sure!
i found a place where they are selling it, should i give it a try? do you recommend it?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i found a place where they are selling it, should i give it a try? do you recommend it?
I feel it has to be quite expired but I tagged a rep from the company to be sure. He will chime in when he gets a chance I'm sure

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also really enjoyed it...the mental boost was crazy! I believe it helped with endurance too but it was so long ago that I don't particularly remember anything else about it.

Overall I would say go for it!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I feel it has to be quite expired but I tagged a rep from the company to be sure. He will chime in when he gets a chance I'm sure
im getting it from a legit source, do you recommend it?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I do indeed
i read that there wer a few people that got liver failure from it? toughts on that?

should i use liver support if i test it out

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I do indeed
i read that there wer a few people that got liver failure from it? toughts on that?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well, what happened with Angeline is still up for speculation..who knows? I felt fine using 2 bottles back in the day but I never had bloodwork done.

If you were to start buying ancillaries like liver support etc..just to use VERSA-1, I would just say forget it because it is not worth doing all that. The fact that it is expired is a bit concerning too..

On second thought; you are probably better off passing on this and look to run something else IMO..

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Well, what happened with Angeline is still up for speculation..who knows? I felt fine using 2 bottles back in the day but I never had bloodwork done.

If you were to start buying ancillaries like liver support etc..just to use VERSA-1, I would just say forget it because it is not worth doing all that. The fact that it is expired is a bit concerning too..

On second thought; you are probably better off passing on this and look to run something else IMO..
what kind of products do u recommend

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I take it you are looking for a natural anabolic?

If so, MassMax XT and Follidrone 2.0 are the current favorites. Either one would do much more for you than Versa-1 anyway...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

heyboy

Banned
Awards
What is your actual goal and what's your training routine look like?
im cutting atm, im using ursolic acid, natty test booster with arimistane and GW-501516

when i finish the cut, im probly just gonna lean bulk for close to 1 year with mk677

edit: btw, what do u guys think about laxogenin?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought i read a while ago that this had mechabol in it ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im cutting atm, im using ursolic acid, natty test booster with arimistane and GW-501516

when i finish the cut, im probly just gonna lean bulk for close to 1 year with mk677

edit: btw, what do u guys think about laxogenin?
Save your money when it comes to Laxogenin..

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that the Beta test batch was possibly spiked, while the general production was either weak or bogus. Reading all the old reviews on it, I totally believe it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard that the Beta test batch was possibly spiked, while the general production was either weak or bogus. Reading all the old reviews on it, I totally believe it
It definitely was one of the more odd and mysterious supplements I have come across...

heyboy

Banned
Awards
should i try it guys?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Just go for it. I think you're expecting too much from it, though

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
should i try it guys?
Just kind of curious what you are expecting it will do for you..? All I can remember is that it gave me a brain buzz with some increased mental and physical energy. Hmm...maybe I should be getting some:sombrero:

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Just kind of curious what you are expecting it will do for you..? All I can remember is that it gave me a brain buzz with some increased mental and physical energy. Hmm...maybe I should be getting some:sombrero:
its cheap, im expecting it to improve my pwo