Mass GH / EpiAndro / Laxogenin - CYCLE

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi There, First of all sorry about my English, i learned English at School and is not my Mother language, but after reading a lot through the differents forums i`ve decided to post my log in English and share it with you guys.. so i will try to give my best.

Height: 5`7
Weight: 154 Pounds
Years of Training: 5
Last Cycle: LGD 8 mg /Ostar1ne 25mg/ GW 14 mg/ MK677 30mg for12 Weeks. (Was my first Cycle 2016, Awesome Results) Got test done and everything was fine.

I am already running my 10 Weeks second Cycle since two Weeks, and it is my first PH cycle.

10 Weeks Cycle:

Olympus UK - Mass GH 2Caps / 2Caps / 2Caps / 2Caps / 2Caps / 2Caps / 3Caps / 3Caps / 3Caps / 3Caps
SN Hercules (Laxogenin) 100mg / 100mg /100mg /100mg / 100mg / 100mg / 100mg / 100mg / 100mg / 100mg
HRS Androvar (EpiAndro) 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 300mg / 300mg / 400mg/ 400mg / 400mg / 400mg
Olympus UK Ostar1ne 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 10 mg

I will introduce OL Ostar1ne 15mg ed starting from Week 10 and keep using it through PCT until Week 14.

On Cycle support :

AI sports Nutrition Cycle Support 2.0 until PCT Finish: Two Scoops ed
OL Tudca from Week 5 until PCT is Finish : 500mg ed
DAA from First Week until PCT is Finish: 3 Gramms ed
( AI is on hand just in case, but i really think that with those compounds shouldn`t be any estrogen issue.
A lot of Fish Oil, ZMA, Also some extra Prostate protection like Saw Palmeto and Lycopin Caps. Glucosamine Chondroitin for Joints. (All Vitamins complex, Creatine, Whey Protein, Antioxidants, etc.. etc..)

PCT:

Clomid: 50 / 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Ol Ostar1ne: 10 / 10 / 5 / 5 / 0
Mk677: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 after until Product run out
OL GW 501516: 21 / 21 / 21 / 21
Laxogenin: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 100 mg ed Until Product run out
OL Super PCT: 10 Caps ed until PCT Finish
DAA: 3 Gramms ed until PCT Finish or Product run out
OL Tudca: 10 Caps ed until PCT Finish

My Goal : Recomp - to reach 75 kilograms (165 Pounds) Keeping fat levels down.

Any Suggestions, help and Ideas would be appreciated! Thxs in Advance ( I will post some pictures of me from two weeks ago as soon as i get home tonight.)

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Not to be mean, but seems as though you have some reading to do

Biggest mistake I see here is running Osta during PCT. Osta is supressive and you're running PCT to recover HPTA. Doesn't make sense.

Also, drop the laxo and save it for pct.

Increase the EpiAndro to at least 500. I would go 1000 and run it at full strength the entire time.

DAA is really not needed either but won't hurt. Also Sup3R PCT has DAA, so drop the extra DAA in PCT.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Thank you for the tips bro.. Osta suppression was almost nothing first time i used it at 25 mg for six weeks, i also have read a lot about people using Osta on PCT at low dosage to helps keep gains.. i think 15 mg and then down to 10mg for 4 weeks on PCT should not be a big deal.. My PCT will be 5 Weeks long on Clomid and i will not use the Osta on my last week.. Am really not so sure about that yet, but i think is posssible to get recovery using a low dose of Osta for so short time. Increasing the Epi should be a good idea, never try it before so i think i will just wait to see how i feel while i am on it.. about laxo i think you can use it safety for a long time so i probably will drop it about Week 8 of my Cycle for 4 weeks and then throw it again inside PCT until bootle gets empty.. probably even longer. Hadn`t thought about the extra DAA on Sup3r PCT, but you are right, this will only make Costs higher..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
My Pics two Weeks ago (At the beginnig of my Cycle). Until now not to much to report, LGD has kicks in als usual for some days ago, with better Vascularity and Pumps.. also the alpha feeling at the gym and more strenghst are presents..
20170414_164636 (2).jpg
20170414_164628 (2).jpg

Attachments

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've used Osta in PCT as well, but I don't think you want go above 5-10 mg for that purpose and you don't need more for to get the anticatabolic effect.

But this is just my own experience and ideas. Take it for what it's worth.

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
I've used Osta in PCT as well, but I don't think you want go above 5-10 mg for that purpose and you don't need more for to get the anticatabolic effect.

But this is just my own experience and ideas. Take it for what it's worth.
Ok thank you for that bro.. i will go with 10 mg on Week 10 and Week 11, and then down to 5 mg until Week 14.. or should i keep 5 mg until PCT is finish on Week 15?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you for that bro.. i will go with 10 mg on Week 10 and Week 11, and then down to 5 mg until Week 14.. or should i keep 5 mg until PCT is finish on Week 15?
Your guess is as good as mine... ��
But I didn't see any supression on my bloods from 5 mg of Ostarine but with 10 mg I don't know.

I personally think that the supression you get on 10 mg is slight and you still can recover using it but it will take more time. So if you want the fastest recovery possible it's probably not the best thing using Osta during PCT.

I would go 5 to be on the safe side if you want to use it during PCT.
Good luck with your cycle!

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Your guess is as good as mine... ��
But I didn't see any supression on my bloods from 5 mg of Ostarine but with 10 mg I don't know.

I personally think that the supression you get on 10 mg is slight and you still can recover using it but it will take more time. So if you want the fastest recovery possible it's probably not the best thing using Osta during PCT.

I would go 5 to be on the safe side if you want to use it during PCT.
Good luck with your cycle!
Thanks buddy.. Let's See What Happens ... I will keep updating...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Do it!
In to hear about the progress.

Good luck!

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
So, after 16 days i have rised the dosage of Mass GH to 3 caps ed a little sooner as i`d planned... Supression very low (what is nice), Pumps and Vascularity are very strong and Strengths keep on rising... Androvar will be arriving this Week and by the end of the next Week will be add it.. Thanks and i will keep you updated..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
So.. Im already in the end of Week 6 , since two Weeks ago hitting Epiandrosterone at 400 mg and Ostar1ne at 20 mg together with Mass GH (3 caps- 30mg mk677- 12 mg LGD) and im feeling ****innnnggg greatttt! Libido and alpha man feelings are Awesome, Strenghts goes up like crazy, this stack is really working well until now for me, and doing his job... only problem was at the beginning of Week 5 when i`ve added Osta and Epi, i was feeling a little bit of Nausea, so i started taking the dosage of Osta late at night before i go to bed, and keep the Epi and the Mass GH in the Morning.. here is my example: Mass GH 3 caps at eight o'clock (A.M.) and 100 mg Epi as well, than 200 mg Epi before workout around two o`clock (P.M.), than 100 mg Epi around 6 o´clock (P.M.) .. und than Ostar1ne 20 mg around 11 o´clock in the night. I have not seen a lot of recomp effect on winning gains but i have lost fat like crazy and still keep my bodyweight .. so i guess thats the way will be, anyway am very satisfied with the results until now.. no joints or hair loss problems, and also no lethargie at all :) and here are like i`ve promised my recent Pictures on week 6 ( AND AGAIN SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH)
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-30-20.png
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-33-49.png
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-36-59.png
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-37-51.png
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-38-12.png
Screenshot_2017-05-17-09-41-23.png

Attachments

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
[video]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/110457361605452822137/6421065205771261026?icm=false[/video]

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi Guys, i decided to increase my dosage of Osta to 25mg e/d and Androvar to 500mg e/d since Yesterday, am going to finish the cycle a little bit earlier (13th June) as i have planed but more intensive instead.. Mass GH 3 caps e/d , Ostar1ne 25 mg e/d , Androvar 500 mg e/d , Laxogenin 100 mg e/d . (I also will be adding 7 keto on PCT). Feeling really good, recovery is awesome, a little bit supression too( feeling a little bit tired at work from time to time but nothing to really worry about it) Strengths are up at the gym, and i`ve been feeling myself like a real Beast, No hair loss at all.. or any other bad symptoms.. new pictures and videos at the end of the cycle will be upload it.. Dont know if someone out there is following my post, but if it does feel free to ask or comment.. ok thanks and stay strong!

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Looking Good Brother!
Thanks bro! Giving all i can on this cycle.. getting ready for this Summer ;) Hey i have a cuestion, do you know if adding 7 keto DHEA will help on PCT to keep me lean, I know i have to eat more during my PCT to keep my Gains but i dont want to gain to much fat.. and do you have any experience with Olympus labs Sup3r Shred, do you think will be a good idea to satck 7 keto with sup3r shred on my PCT? and what about Epicatechin ( Olympus labs Ep1c Unleashed ) ? they are all no suppresive products, Should i stack all of them together on PCT? ....And something else, what about the dosage?, i have read that 7 keto have to be dosage high to see results, like about 200mg per day, is that true? What about Epicatechin and Sup3r Shred? any idea? Thanks in advance bro

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Looking Good Brother!
Thanks bro! Giving all i can on this cycle.. getting ready for this Summer ;) Hey i have a cuestion, do you know if adding 7 keto DHEA will help on PCT to keep me lean, I know i have to eat more during my PCT to keep my Gains but i dont want to gain to much fat.. and do you have any experience with Olympus labs Sup3r Shred, do you think will be a good idea to satck 7 keto with sup3r shred on my PCT? and what about Epicatechin ( Olympus labs Ep1c Unleashed ) ? they are all no suppresive products, Should i stack all of them together on PCT? ....And something else, what about the dosage?, i have read that 7 keto have to be dosage high to see results, like about 200mg per day, is that true? What about Epicatechin and Sup3r Shred? any idea? Thanks in advance bro

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I Like your PCT as Plan.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Are you still planning on running osta DURING your PCT?

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Well, i have to admit that i am not so sure about it, .. i am thinking to run Osta only in the first week of my PCT and only 5mg e/d to avoid the catabolic effect after the cycle like Dragoninho mentioned on his comment. I have read that 5 mg is not really suppresive, so maybe i will give it a try.. But i dont like the idea of introducing GW501516 on PCT, thats why i asked about 7 keto DHEA and Sup3r Shred or Ep1c Unleashed.

Here is an example of how i am planning to run my new PCT:

Clomid: 50 / 50 / 50 / 25 / 25
Mk677: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 ( until Product run out )
Laxo 100 /100/100/100/100 (until Product run out )
Ostar 5 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Sup3r7 225 / 225 / 225 / 225 / 225
OL Sup3r PCT: 10 Caps ed until PCT Finish
OL Tudca: 2 Caps ed until PCT Finish

I like this PCT more than my first one, and i am still thinking to add something like Ep1c Unleashed or Sup3r shred... i am going to increase my Calories to retain so much gains as possible, going to eat clean but a lot more, but i dont want to gain fat along the way, and we all know is a very common thing that often happens.. So if you have any better ideas or any experiences with Sup3r Shred. Ep1c Unleashed, sup3r 7 or maybe another Product that could help staying Lean on PCT .. just let me know how you will do it.. Thanks in advance Brothers

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Why the tudca and at such a high dose?
sorry, i mean 2 caps tudca e/d .. (500 mg) .. And 10 caps Sup3r PCT.. I wrote it down wrong hehe.. I have two bottles of tudca since last year by me, i just want to go the sure way.. got Hepatitis as i was young one time.. So i feel better knowing i am protected just in case..

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Hi guys, sorry i didn`t wrote before.. i`ve finished my 10 weeks cycle.. i will let you a link to a video and upload my current pics.. it was a very nice run , and am very Satisfied.. Thank you for your comments and advices and here is how am runing PCT since Tuesday:

Olympus labs Sup3r Pct 10 caps e/d
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
Laxo 100 /100/100/100/100 (until Product run out )
Ostar 5 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Sup3r Shred Olympus Labs 2 caps e/d
Follidrone 2.0 3 caps e/d
GW 501516 20/20/20/20
Tudca Olympus Labs 2caps e/d

I also was expecting 7 keto DHEA but it get stocked at the German Customs , and this is **** because i think i will get some problems on the next Weeks..
After PCT am going to take a break for about 3 Months and then i will start my new cycle.. probably will go with 1 andro and epistane this time.. still not sure.. I will post the last Pictures in 5 weeks when PCT has Finished .
Thank you again for everything and stay strong!
[video]https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/110457361605452822137/6432369870295986914?icm=false[/video]
20170614_105632_23044.jpg
20170614_105632_20129.jpg
20170614_105632_17219.jpg
20170614_105632_14474.jpg

mosaic0512ae01c235c0a1c6f5f53c2e8a8bc5394a9d30.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0