advice about my second cycle

Amanojaku

Awards
Hello everyone.
I'm planning my second cycle, and I wanted to make a query to see what you think.

The base of the cycle will be halodrol (old version) at 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75 with Dermacrine, the query is: what could you add to increase clean mass and with the least possibility of estrogen and dht effects ? (Mpb)

I was thinking to add sup3r-1 (220 ed) or mk-677 (10 to 20 ed), I have no experience with these compounds.
What do you think?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Adding lean mass is a diet issue, not a compound issue. While something like LMG is traditionally referred to as a "wet bulker" it's not just creating adipose tissue out of nowhere. Compounds don't just add fat because that's what they are designed to do, they aren't. If your surplus is roughly 20% or less, you should see lean gains (notice: lean not clean, remove clean/dirty from vocabulary).

As per your question of addition, i wouldn't add anything personally. Unless i had Epistane.

Amanojaku

Awards
Thank you for your correction, I meant lean. Maybe I should have asked for a dry product.Epistane was an option but I worry about the possibility of estrogen rebound

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With proper AI tapering and SERM use you won't have any issues with estrogen.

It drives me crazy that people see Epistane and think rebound. It's ridiculous. Epistane doesn't massively suppress estrogen to the point that cessation of use causes a huge spike in estrogen. That's simply not true. Use an AI on cycle with Epistane. You're covered. Use a SERM during post cycle. WOW, no gyno.

Amanojaku

Awards
Ia during an epistane cycle? I had understood that epistane was an anti estrogen.