Sarms for weight loss in women

Freder

Awards
Hi all. I'm a 29 year old female and I'm looking for some information on sarms for women. Then three I'm looking at are s4, SR9009 and RAD140. Wondering if anyone has side effects on any of these? Will it cause infertility? I would like a little muscle gain but mostly looking for weight loss. Right now I'm taking clen. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most SARMS will not aid in weight loss. They will only preserve muscle as you lose weight
thru diet and exercise.

and they only SARM I've seen women safely use is Ostarine. But no one knows the long term
effects on the reproductive system.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Solid diet and exercise=weight loss. Sarms are not the answer

IronWoman

Awards
I have experienced SARMS in the form of Ostarine, in a liquid, as well as Ostapure, which was made by black labs.

What I found is that it did increase my muscularity. And it definitely increased my strength. Suddenly, I went from a 185 squat to 3 reps at 315. This is for a 142 pound woman at the time. It did round out my delts, which I wanted at the time to develop a more figure oriented physique for competing.

One thing I didn't like is that it made me gain weight on the scale. And I know, I know, don't look at the scale, blah blah blah. That's great advice, but for some of us, the scale is engrained like a worm deep in the psyche. It is for me.

I didn't experience side effects, but there was a slight water retention. For me in the future I wouldn't deal with Ostarine, but would instead go for VAR in the highest quality I could find at about 10mg. A little bit of Var went a LONG way on me, and my shoulders were rounder, the pump was unbelievable, and overall, I looked like a killer.

Since I'm no longer competing, not sure if I should run Var again or not, I'm actually trying to cut way down overall.

I hope Clen is going for well for you, lord it made me feel like hell. I was sitting in meetings shaking and tweaking like a crack head coming down, it was terrible. funny, but not funny.

let me know if I can answer anything else!

IronWoman

Awards
and I read on here--diet and train, diet and train, diet and train. Well, great. let's assume you have that in place. This is an anabolic forum. I won't lecture you on diet and train, because everybody else will. the point is having an enhancement to help things along. My vote is try it, it will help you put on some muscle, which in turn will stoke your burn factor. think about the look though that you want, and if on a caloric deficit, will help you from "wasting". in a build phase, you will REALLY build, with good Ostarine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
and I read on here--diet and train, diet and train, diet and train. Well, great. let's assume you have that in place. This is an anabolic forum. I won't lecture you on diet and train, because everybody else will. the point is having an enhancement to help things along. My vote is try it, it will help you put on some muscle, which in turn will stoke your burn factor. think about the look though that you want, and if on a caloric deficit, will help you from "wasting". in a build phase, you will REALLY build, with good Ostarine.
It's 1 thing when someone says what you did, competing and rounding out your physique, but when someone is looking into sarms and steroids to loose weight it's completely different.

IronWoman

Awards
I see your point, and had not previously thought of it in that sense. For a woman, it's risky. I went through college athletics, and extreme sports post college with no PED'S. I think what drove me to experiment was a physique coach who told me I was not "big enough" to win. Which was false given I have a slew of trophies to support my statement. Yet, bodybuilding of any format, can be a mind screw. So, I experimented, and frankly, regret it, because I now have an additional 15 pounds that will probably take me another year to whittle off through hardcore metabolic training & stricter diet.
Men can get away with so much more. Women really need experience in training, a trusted knowledgeable coach, and a super strict regime in order to not turn "blocky".
Also, i'my pushing 45. You'd never know it, but being over 40 also wormed in my head a bit. I just really want to cut the 15 from my experience!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly, if a lady is going to put male hormones in her body to compete on a high level of whatever it may be I can see the reasoning but I'll use my sister as a example, she's a good 30lbs over weight, plays no sports no goal of competition at anything on any level. Diet and exercise. I think it's crazy when I hear about some girl trying to get in shape and hires a trainer and they put her on drug, which alotta trainers do cus they have no clue how to train someone so they find something that will give results they can't teach themselves.

IronWoman

Awards
Ack, WHAT??!!! Oh GOD. I wish the industry had stricter requirements. Ugh. I can be such a Pollyanna.

IronWoman

Awards
If somebody is not damn near PEAK as a WOMAN, that is nothing but straight up FUBAR. Guys as well. Need to be damn near peak, which cannot happen without YEARS of work & dedication. Ok, so after all that, THEN u want to enhance? I get it. But outside of that, no effin way. Even Clen. Give somebody a damn stroke. That stuff is not to be fooled with.

IronWoman

Awards
This may sound like a jerk thing to say, but Ima say it anyway...the straight up onslaught of bikini competitors & imagery has to be a large percentage of driving this. 10 years ago this would not have been a topic with women trying to get in better shape.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This may sound like a jerk thing to say, but Ima say it anyway...the straight up onslaught of bikini competitors & imagery has to be a large percentage of driving this. 10 years ago this would not have been a topic with women trying to get in better shape.
Your probably right

Freder

Awards
All I was just asking for any feedback regarding sarms that a trainer advised me to start for help in weight loss. After thinking about it I have decided against it as the risk is bolt worth it to me. I have my diet and training in check but was looking for a little helpful boost. I am not competing but who knows in the future. I agree that 10 years ago this would never have been brought up. I wish there were more regulations in the competing industry as the only time I feel I need the boost is when everyone is competing and all you see are their depleted pics. Thanks all for the advise.

IronWoman

Awards
Right, and good for you! The imagery these days is so unrealistic. I think particularly for women. Super lean abs and really developed glutes, and there is an expectation to stay that way year round. I have disconnected from so much of that, because it's not realistic, or maintainable. I found that I felt bad about myself, which was silly, because I'm nearly 45 years old (you'd never know it, but still!) And I do not work in the fitness industry.

Many of these bikini competitors are taking Anavar. I just want to slap them, because they are mostly in their 20's, and do not have extensive experience. They run the stuff anyway, which further exaggerates the imagery as being normal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, and good for you! The imagery these days is so unrealistic. I think particularly for women. Super lean abs and really developed glutes, and there is an expectation to stay that way year round. I have disconnected from so much of that, because it's not realistic, or maintainable. I found that I felt bad about myself, which was silly, because I'm nearly 45 years old (you'd never know it, but still!) And I do not work in the fitness industry.

Many of these bikini competitors are taking Anavar. I just want to slap them, because they are mostly in their 20's, and do not have extensive experience. They run the stuff anyway, which further exaggerates the imagery as being normal.
So you're angry because a young attractive woman sets a goal and achieves it. Got it.

Inb4 your reply again about standards blah blah blah. It's not the physique model's fault that other people feel a certain way. They are simply living their life.

IronWoman

Awards
OMG. Lol! No, I'm not angry. Nor am I threatened by somebody younger, and I am attractive. Beauty in somebody else doesn't make me angry. Lol.
The original point is the absurdity of trainers recommending enhancements to people who are not good candidates for it. It's more common now than 10 years ago.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ No. Your definitive exclamation is not provable. What "many" female members? Can you point us to their posts?

Hi all. I'm a 29 year old female and I'm looking for some information on sarms for women. Then three I'm looking at are s4, SR9009 and RAD140. Wondering if anyone has side effects on any of these? Will it cause infertility? I would like a little muscle gain but mostly looking for weight loss. Right now I'm taking clen. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
First, a few things to note:
SR9009 is the closest thing to what a certain place is calling "Exercise in a bottle", but it's not a SARM it's a PPAR alpha modifier, like GW 501516.
S4 and RAD 140 are best used on a bulk for what it's worth. The long term effects of SARMS are not known, especially when used for these purposes being discussed in bodybuilding forums.

You say you are 29 but we need more information than your age.
1. Height and Weight
2. Body Fat Percentage
3. Experience with programming
4. TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories)

What is your time frame? 12-16 weeks? Do you have a time frame?
You're taking Clen with no positive effects? How's your diet and routine? You sleeping ok?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely not. Sarms are very safe for women. You just have to make sure you have quality sarms. Sarms is the place here and very solid. Many female members have used their Sarms with nothing but awesome results.
Your just repeating shyt you read on the internet. No1, absolutely no1 knows the long term side effects of sarms period. As for now they appear to be safe but no1 knows the effects that it will have 10 years down the road and even with everyone's current knowledge it's still not very safe, there's a few studies showing sarms causing reproductive problems with females. There's no such thing as a safe drug, it's risk vs. reward

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1
ss1594 Nootropics 8