Superdrol into LGD or vice-versa?

HBull

Awards
Hey there, how's it going...

I've been researching a ton for my next cycle ideas. I came across a thread on the forum where someone stacked LGD with M-sten for the first 4 weeks of their run and continued the LGD solo for another 6 weeks or so. Then he PCTed after those 6 weeks.

My question is this: instead of the M-Sten for 4 weeks, can I run Superdrol for 3 weeks? If so, should I run it in the beginning or the end? I know I can run it in the end at worst, but I would prefer to run it first as to use LGD to solidify the gains. Also, LGD takes a few weeks to kick in fully, at least in my experience of running it solo in the past.

The problem I think could come with starting with Superdrol as the shutdown could be major and the gains might be lost as a result of the LGD not being strong enough to retain the new gains for an additional 5 weeks. In addition, the added shutdown from the LGD could add to the problem after Superdrol by shutting me down further.

I was thinking 8mg LGD and 20 mg SD?

What do y'all think? Any experience with this or similar?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is clear you don't quite understand how steroids work.

Just run the LGD the full length with the Superdrol the first few weeks.

HBull

Awards
I believe I understand how steroid work. What makes it seem that way? I am always looking to learn.

Do you think the Superdrol will shut me down to a point of making the rest of my LGD cycle miserable? I have read many SD logs and people are lethargic from shutdown it seem. With LGD's shut down (though I didn't notice much in my run) it seems this lethargy would continue because of this? Am I wrong?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem I think could come with starting with Superdrol as the shutdown could be major and the gains might be lost as a result of the LGD not being strong enough to retain the new gains for an additional 5 weeks. In addition, the added shutdown from the LGD could add to the problem after Superdrol by shutting me down further.
This is what made me say I don't think you quite understand how they work, and I didn't mean that rudely at all. You are already smarter than most of the people coming on here asking questions. It makes much more sense to start with the Superdrol and continue the LGD afterwards to solidify it more. Using Superdrol at the end would be the way you would lose more of the gains, by getting off Superdrol and all the mass you gain from it and immediately going into PCT where your testosterone levels are next to nothing.

LGD may not be as strong as Superdrol, but it is definitely going to be stronger than suppressed testosterone levels in PCT, considering it is a SARM.. if that makes sense.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know I can run it in the end at worst, but I would prefer to run it first as to use LGD to solidify the gains. Also, LGD takes a few weeks to kick in fully, at least in my experience of running it solo in the past.
I somehow missed this part when I first read this.

HBull

Awards
This is what made me say I don't think you quite understand how they work, and I didn't mean that rudely at all. You are already smarter than most of the people coming on here asking questions. It makes much more sense to start with the Superdrol and continue the LGD afterwards to solidify it more. Using Superdrol at the end would be the way you would lose more of the gains, by getting off Superdrol and all the mass you gain from it and immediately going into PCT where your testosterone levels are next to nothing.

LGD may not be as strong as Superdrol, but it is definitely going to be stronger than suppressed testosterone levels in PCT, considering it is a SARM.. if that makes sense.
Awesome and thanks bro. From what I have gather and your help I am thinking of running the SD 20 mg and LGD at 8 mg for 3 weeks. I will then continue about 5 weeks on just LGD and then do a full PCT... probably nolvadex and maybe clomid?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Run LGD for 8-10 weeks and Superdrol for the first 3-4. Add in 200mg a week of test C or E for the entire duration and you'll really have yourself a cycle.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Run LGD for 8-10 weeks and Superdrol for the first 3-4. Add in 200mg a week of test C or E for the entire duration and you'll really have yourself a cycle.
You better have more than just these compounds if you plan on running any of the above. Also, when have you had bloodwork done. What and when was your last cycle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD made me very lethargic about 5 to 6 weeks in. I wouldn't it with out a test base.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You better have more than just these compounds if you plan on running any of the above. Also, when have you had bloodwork done. What and when was your last cycle?
Are you talking to the OP or me? I'm currently on cycle. 500mg test E a week with a Halodrol kickstart and a dienedione finisher.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The op.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you talking to the OP or me? I'm currently on cycle. 500mg test E a week with a Halodrol kickstart and a dienedione finisher.
I like the test e w/halo. How many weeks in the front (6)

HBull

Awards
I had blood work done last week and all seems normal and within my range. My last cycle was dmz/ msten with minimal lethargy.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had blood work done last week and all seems normal and within my range. My last cycle was dmz/ msten with minimal lethargy.
How long ago?

HBull

Awards
Would stano work as a test base? Reluctant to use anything with the potential to aromatize because I am extremely vulnerable to gyno as I learned from running 4-Andro last cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I like the test e w/halo. How many weeks in the front (6)
Set-up was like this:
1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
1-6 Halodrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
11-16 Dienedione 60/60/90/90/90/90

Currently on day 7 of the dienedione.

HBull

Awards
Would stano work as a test base? Reluctant to use anything with the potential to aromatize because I am extremely vulnerable to gyno as I learned from running 4-Andro last cycle

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The only test bases that I know of are test, prohormones to test, and trest, all of which aromatize.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I understand now.
You've ran only oral cycles.
Make sure you have support supplements to run on cycle. Lethargy doesn't tell you how shut down you are !
You will be shut down hard! Your natural test will be suppressed!
High blood pressure
Liver enzymes will go up.
Cholesterol will be affected the good and the bad.
Kidneys will also take a beating.
You need to make sure your on the proper cycle support during and have a real pct.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do u have a pct set up and on hand and on cycle support.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You do not need to stack sd.
It is one of the strongest compounds ever created. More isn't always better. Not saying you can't.

HBull

Awards
Ok I understand now.
You've ran only oral cycles.
Make sure you have support supplements to run on cycle. Lethargy doesn't tell you how shut down you are !
You will be shut down hard! Your natural test will be suppressed!
High blood pressure
Liver enzymes will go up.
Cholesterol will be affected the good and the bad.
Kidneys will also take a beating.
You need to make sure your on the proper cycle support during and have a real pct.
Yessir! I have all my supps. Liver support, blood pressure, TUDCA. I also have clomid and nolva arriving soon! Also have natty test boosters laying around. I will probably only use support supps for the first 4 weeks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend Epi-Andro or Stano? It seem stano is a bit hard to find as well.
I don't know much about stano. Epi-andro is easy to find and will work fine.

HBull

Awards
Awesome. Thanks brother. Should a dosage of 300mg work? Or should I go higher? Also, should I run the base throughout the cycle or just during SuperDrol?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recommend Epi-Andro or Stano? It seem stano is a bit hard to find as well.
Stano and EpiAndro are essentially the same compound. One is the A Isomer and one is the B Isomer.

Stano has a positive effect on Gaba, and give a almost calm alpha feeling.

EpiAndro stimulates the central nervous system and increases adrenalin.

They are awesome when stacked together...!

Check out MuscleGelz AndroHard (I have no affiliation with it). Its Androsterone (Stano) plus EpiAndro.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-gelz/291801-musclegelz-discount-code.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-gelz/291691-super-r-andro.htmlCurrently

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks brother. Should a dosage of 300mg work? Or should I go higher? Also, should I run the base throughout the cycle or just during SuperDrol?
I would go with at least 500mg and run it throughout the cycle.