Oral Trest as a Base

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I have a ton of oral trest on hand and was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about running it as a base and what's the best way to do it.

I know it has a short half life. I've seen it range anywhere from 1-3hrs.

Here's my thoughts on how I was thinking on running it.

Option #1
7am 25mg
3pm 50mg (pwo)
11pm 25mg

Option #2
7am 25mg
11am 25mg
3pm 25mg (pwo)
11pm 25mg

Option #3
7am 330mg 4 Andro
3pm 50mg (pwo)
11pm 330mg 4 Andro

What do you guys think?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half life is 40mins.

Youre best option, imo, if adamant about sticking with oral, is to experiment. Id start with one single pre wo dose of whatever amount. If you start feeling crappy later in the day, consider adding another cap away from your workout and go from there.

If you dont run it with anything else, its not really a "base".

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Half life is 40mins.

Youre best option, imo, if adamant about sticking with oral, is to experiment. Id start with one single pre wo dose of whatever amount. If you start feeling crappy later in the day, consider adding another cap away from your workout and go from there.

If you dont run it with anything else, its not really a "base".
Oh sorry, I was only posting the "base" dosing for trest. I will be running it with another compound like dmz, msten or epistane

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh sorry, I was only posting the "base" dosing for trest. I will be running it with another compound like dmz, msten or epistane
I honestly think youll have to experiment. And, how you approach this will depend on what you want from the trest. Dont care about a pre wo kick but solely want the "trt" benefits? Probably best to spread dosing as much as is practical.

Some guys dose it all pre wo, and have no noticeable drop-off of energy/libido later in the day away from dosing, but others do...experiment.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Whats the purpose for the 4 andro in option 3?

Thinking less aromatization?
Longer Half-life?
Conserve the trest?

Just wondering what your theory is behind that.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Whats the purpose for the 4 andro in option 3?

Thinking less aromatization?
Longer Half-life?
Conserve the trest?

Just wondering what your theory is behind that.
My thought process was having the longer half life of the 4. What's your thoughts on that dosing scheme?

I'm not just looking for a pwo boost. I know trest adds to the gains whereas 4 Andro will not.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think youll have to experiment. And, how you approach this will depend on what you want from the trest. Dont care about a pre wo kick but solely want the "trt" benefits? Probably best to spread dosing as much as is practical.

Some guys dose it all pre wo, and have no noticeable drop-off of energy/libido later in the day away from dosing, but others do...experiment.
I think my best option is #2 then. Gotta experiment like you said.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well, I mean if you have a ton of Oral Trest on hand and you don't mind dosing 6 times a day (due to half life) and have a strong enough AI on hand, I would dose that way.

Personally though, I would pair the oral with TD and just dose the oral PWO, but thats not any of your options, so scratch that.

I think base off what you have mentioned in your first post, you have to go with #2, although I'm not sure how much "kick" you are going to get from 25mg PWO. I think 50mgs is where it's at, minimum

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Option #4
7am 25mg
10am 25mg
1pm 25mg
4pm 25mg
7pm 25mg
10pm 25mg

If using as a base, I'd be more concerned about keeping my levels as steady as possible than the pre-workout boost.

Reactions: Nac

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Option #4
7am 25mg
10am 25mg
1pm 25mg
4pm 25mg
7pm 25mg
10pm 25mg

If using as a base, I'd be more concerned about keeping my levels as steady as possible than the pre-workout boost.
I'm going to do this with a m sten stack in a few months but dose trest 5 times evenly throughout day

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do this with a m sten stack in a few months but dose trest 5 times evenly throughout day
Be sure to post some feedback. I would like to know how it goes.