Weight loss steroids for women!!!!!!!!!!!

Freder

Awards
Hi all. I'm a 29 year old female who eats healthy and works out 5 days a week. Im looking for some information that could help with weight loss and some muscle gain. I have tried var but didn't like what it did hormonally to my body. Please help!!!!!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd say stay clear of hormone use and go the clen or albuterol route , together with Hiit , intermittent fasting , and a low carb high protein moderate fat diet you can achieve very good results without having to worry about if you're gonna get an Adam's apple , hair growth , enlarged clitoris , etc.

Freder

Awards
Ya I definitely don't want any Adam's apple Eek. I'm on clen now and not seeing much for results. I have a strong resistance to this stuff for some reason.
Anything else you would recommend or stack with clen to boost the effects

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
How much clen are you taking? Also is it an RC liquid

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How much Var were you using?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I highly doubt that as it's most likely underdosed , and ephedrine

IronWoman

Awards
The problem with Var is making sure of its purity. Get a little dbol in there and things can side effect real quick!
At one time I had a very good quality Var that I took for 6 weeks while in prep to compete in figure. Holy cow, did it enhance!

If the diet is not basically 95% perfect...think of a prep diet, an anabolic can make a woman look bulky, as if in a build phase.
Think about the look that you want. If you want a slimmer or leaner look, the first priority is diet. Everybody says it, and that's because it's gospel.
Nothing changes without the diet, which accounts for 85-90% of your success. That has been a hard thing for me to accept over the years. I try to out train cheats, and the look isn't what I want.

Anywho, Clen will work, but can make you feel like doo-doo. If you've never taken an OTC fat burner, you could start there, and go with a ramp up of Clen every 2 weeks. I have taken Clen before, but can't seem to make myself doing it again because I felt so crummy.

My greatest advice is to seek out a well respected nutrition coach, one who works with prep clients to compete. Make sure you really research, and have a conversation to identify if personalities align and all that jazz. If you've done that already, then either re-evaluate who you're working with or commit fully if you haven't already.

Diet is 85-90 % of it. Hard reality of a fitchick. LOL

IronWoman

Awards
Also, contrary to popular belief, some people are resistant to "fat burners". Even Clen. If you have taken a ton of coffee, or been on fat burners for awhile, or have adrenal glands running low...it can make for a hard response.

Or possibly your product is not really Clen. The real thing can make you appear to be a crackhead, shakes and sweats included. Yikes.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give SNS Yohimbine 2.5 a try in combination with fasted cardio