Scary reaction from SARMS

w111bcs

Awards
Three weeks ago I started a cycle with 4mg LG4033 and 25mg MK677. At about the 3rd week, I started feeling intense pressure, almost like I was on speed. Seeing light flashes. Spaced out head. Severe sweating. Arms were very numb. It was like being strung out on meth or something. The right side of my face was feeling numb. Heart felt like it was going to explode. I definitely had the anabolism from the products, but I felt like I was was one coffee away from a stroke. I'm very disappointed to have had this reaction.

I stopped taking the duo for 2 days now, and finally I'm feeling a little better. At this point, I'm not too concerned with PCT, since my cycle did not last very long. I don't know whether it was the LG4033 or the MK677 . . . I am curious whether anyone can relate to these side effects? I'm wondering which SARMS might be safer.

Any constructive feedback?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
did you happen to check your blood pressure at any stage during these series of adverse events?

w111bcs

Awards
I did not check my blood pressure, so I cannot say how much it was actually being effected.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk 677 tends have similar report of side effects

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk 677 tends have similar report of side effects
On a serious note...he is right in that these symptoms sound like the common reactions to MK-677. Just a bit higher level of severity in your case. Many people have to work their way up to 25mg (recommended to do so) in order to avoid these type of side effects. Your body really has to get used to this one. It just may be that it all caught up to you at the 3 week mark..

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I feel similar symptoms every time I enter the door at work..
I pissed my self...Just a small amount...It was worth it!