Dermacrine plus Ostarine?

Bulkeh

Awards
Hi AM

Wondering your thoughts on this cycle. Both known to be very mildly suppressive but I am running them together like so:

Bulkeh

Awards
Wouldnt let me post original message despite no URLs

Derma 4 pumps daily
Osta 25mg daily
Hcgen 5 caps daily

6 weeks theyll be ran for. Want to avoid serm PCTs as theyve been hell in the past. What else would you recommend for it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldnt let me post original message despite no URLs

Derma 4 pumps daily
Osta 25mg daily
Hcgen 5 caps daily

6 weeks theyll be ran for. Want to avoid serm PCTs as theyve been hell in the past. What else would you recommend for it?
Bad experiences with SERMs? Did you dose Clomid too high?

Other than that, a great alternative to Nolvadex is Toremefine. I feel much better on Toremefine as opposed to Nolvadex..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, if you are going to go through all this expense in ancillaries for Ostarine. I would go with something a bit stronger that will give you better results..

Bulkeh

Awards
Thanks for your reply man.

The bad experience was after a very harsh run first cycle advised to me by someone who made out to know it all. Lesson learned. I did 100mg the first day then 50mg for the rest, possibly 25mg a few weeks into it. Sorry to be a bit innacurate there im posting with a time limit.

My level of shut down was probably what was made it so horrible but I cant stand the thought of being depressed out my mind, unable to look people in the eye like a scared puppy and all the other good post cycle fun.

I am really hoping I can find a way to cycle and not permanently mess myself up.

Dermacrine/osta sounds perfect for me. Steady gains, psychological benefits, mildly suppressive. I just want to be able to come off these cycles and not crash.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your reply man.

The bad experience was after a very harsh run first cycle advised to me by someone who made out to know it all. Lesson learned. I did 100mg the first day then 50mg for the rest, possibly 25mg a few weeks into it. Sorry to be a bit innacurate there im posting with a time limit.

My level of shut down was probably what was made it so horrible but I cant stand the thought of being depressed out my mind, unable to look people in the eye like a scared puppy and all the other good post cycle fun.

I am really hoping I can find a way to cycle and not permanently mess myself up.

Dermacrine/osta sounds perfect for me. Steady gains, psychological benefits, mildly suppressive. I just want to be able to come off these cycles and not crash.
Well...IMO, if you do stick with the Ostarine..you should still run a SERM. Having said that, there is no reason why you couldn't just avoid Clomid altogether and just go with Toremefine or Nolvadex when it comes to Ostarine. I would suspect you would feel very minimal side effects on Toremefine..

The addition of Dermacrine and Fadogia during cycle were wise choices..

Bulkeh

Awards
Cool I thought that nolvadex and torem were the same thing diff brand. Tamoxifine I am probably thinking of.

Well when I took Nolva on its own previously before i started the clomid I remember it made me feel fine just took my sex drive down further. Thats another big one. I dont wanna affect my sex drive too much so that itd take months to recover like my harsh cycle.

Bulkeh

Awards
What level of crash do you guesstimate with these dosages and time frame?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of anecdotal data out there. Some people drop a few hundred ng/ml test others not so much. Its not going to shut you down and you should recover easy with a proper PCT (Serm).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a coin toss, I've seen blood work on osta that shows a ton of suppression and others that show almost none

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool I thought that nolvadex and torem were the same thing diff brand. Tamoxifine I am probably thinking of.

Well when I took Nolva on its own previously before i started the clomid I remember it made me feel fine just took my sex drive down further. Thats another big one. I dont wanna affect my sex drive too much so that itd take months to recover like my harsh cycle.
Toremefine and Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) are slightly different...but different enough that most people seem to report feeling much better on Toremefine. My libido was great on Toremefine but everyone is different of course.

Bulkeh

Awards
Cool well it isnt easy to find so without wanting to break any rules is there any way someone can point me in the direction without breaking the rules?