Future injectable cycle

sespress

Awards
Ok so around December sometime I would like to run an injectable cycle. I've been looking about and as this will be my first time considering doing an all injectable cycle I wanted to kind of figure some things out. I'm not sure if I should run test only (and what type) add something like masteron with it, how long I should consider running it (12 weeks or more?), Etc...

I'm really trying to stay away from anything intense like npp or too hepatoxic. So long as it's easier on the body then trestalone and epistane were I would consider it.

This is months off and obviously after I've verified I'm recovered from the cycle I just finished. But I'd like to plan ahead. Also I don't know how long various oils keep shelf life wise.

Thanks!

sespress

Awards
mmorso hairygrandpa Brandinoooooo (likely the wrong number of O's). Please tag in anyone else. I can't remember screen names for crap so I have to look up other people, lol.

sespress

Awards
Oh goal will likely be recomp as it has been for a while. I'm gonna stay away from anything too heavy with water retention. Don't want to hit up ment or .... I see there's sdrol in oil? Dear God!

Also a ton of noester pwo "blends" appear to be about. Totally unheard of to me, always thought the ester was the way to go for longevity of dose.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you admit you don't have any knowledge on this subject, yet you think that injectible AAS is better for the body than methylated orals. Ok.

Do you have any cycles under your belt at all? How long have you been training? Current stats? What is your short term goal? Long term goal? These are all things i/we need to know to better help you. As always, take the replies with a grain of salt. Some people understand and have studied the endocrine system and biochem. Others regurgitate "info" they've read on the internet. Cheers.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
10 to 12 weeks of test e or c and you could add an oral to kick start my first injectable cycle was test e 500mgs for 12 weeks and kickstarted with alpha 1

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so around December sometime I would like to run an injectable cycle. I've been looking about and as this will be my first time considering doing an all injectable cycle I wanted to kind of figure some things out. I'm not sure if I should run test only (and what type) add something like masteron with it, how long I should consider running it (12 weeks or more?), Etc...

I'm really trying to stay away from anything intense like npp or too hepatoxic. So long as it's easier on the body then trestalone and epistane were I would consider it.

This is months off and obviously after I've verified I'm recovered from the cycle I just finished. But I'd like to plan ahead. Also I don't know how long various oils keep shelf life wise.

Thanks!
Everyone reacts -and would suggest different.

I would not advise to run several injectable first time. Lot's of them are longer esters and leave your system slowly if problems arise, others need frequent pinning -especially in the beginning a messy adventure.
If you want to spice up your first test cycle, either bulk, recomp -or cut, with something less harsh, I would consider Oralturinabol at something like 60mg/day (kicker) with 500mg test-e/week (2x 250mg), with orals for about 6-7 weeks (short to keep liver save), total cycle length (test) 10 weeks.
Masteron needs lot of volume to inject -and does fairly little (for me anyway), lots of volume is not good -as I consider pinning the delts as the most easy, doing it with a slin pin.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

I would not advise to run several injectable first time. Lot's of them are longer esters and leave your system slowly if problems arise, others need frequent pinning -especially in the beginning a messy adventure.
If you want to spice up your first test cycle, either bulk, recomp -or cut, with something less harsh, I would consider Oralturinabol at something like 60mg/day (kicker) with 500mg test-e/week (2x 250mg), with orals for about 6-7 weeks (short to keep liver save), total cycle length (test) 10 weeks.
Masteron needs lot of volume to inject -and does fairly little (for me anyway), lots of volume is not good -as I consider pinning the delts as the most easy, doing it with a slin pin.
Wow really masteron is amazing! You are ether not taking enough or you are not lean enough to see results. Might have been bonk to. I have ran it several times over the years. I would put in the top five best AAS. Biggest mistake with masteron is underdosing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow really masteron is amazing! You are ether not taking enough or you are not lean enough to see results. Might have been bonk to. I have ran it several times over the years. I would put in the top five best AAS. Biggest mistake with masteron is underdosing.
Got me! Not lean enough...
Does not change the volume problem. Remember, he is doing his first injectable cycle.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
No I ment that for you said you didn't like it. That's all. What do you mean by volume Brother?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I ment that for you said you didn't like it. That's all. What do you mean by volume Brother?
If he does a 500mg test cycle (2x 250 e/c), he could use a slin pin to the delts. If using masteron, he will need a "manly, fat syringe" and putting several ml into a delt makes you look like this afterward:

gymelli.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And....nobody wants to look like him, right? LOL

sespress

Awards
So you admit you don't have any knowledge on this subject, yet you think that injectible AAS is better for the body than methylated orals. Ok.

Do you have any cycles under your belt at all? How long have you been training? Current stats? What is your short term goal? Long term goal? These are all things i/we need to know to better help you. As always, take the replies with a grain of salt. Some people understand and have studied the endocrine system and biochem. Others regurgitate "info" they've read on the internet. Cheers.
I've run: Epistane & trestalone, sdrol (years ago), epistane (years ago), and 4 andro + epi andro. I've been training for 5 years, give one off due to a car accident. I'm not going into the massive justification and qualifications bit here, I'm doing some research. and I didn't say that I thought they were "better" overall, I wanted something a little less harsh on the liver than my last cycle. I think that's fairly specific.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
My man good response. Not everyone is a positive influence if you get my drift.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Was that Dylan "Fckface" Gemeli?
Yup sure was! Lmao!
I've run: Epistane & trestalone, sdrol (years ago), epistane (years ago), and 4 andro + epi andro. I've been training for 5 years, give one off due to a car accident. I'm not going into the massive justification and qualifications bit here, I'm doing some research. and I didn't say that I thought they were "better" overall, I wanted something a little less harsh on the liver than my last cycle. I think that's fairly specific.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Good response buddy! Not everyone has positive input. They just want you to think there an expert. Lol

Yup sure was! Lmao!

sespress

Awards

Ok, I had turinabol suggested as a kicker elsewhere. That remains possible and honestly I liked what little I read on it so far. Slow steady gains seemed to be a phrase that cropped up at least two places so far.

And yes I agree with the not mixing, I also read and understand the issue with a long break down, what I am was thinking was these cycles you see where someone runs XYZ weeks 1-8 and ABC 7-15 or the like. But your right I'm not interested in going too far afield on this one.

sespress

Awards
If he does a 500mg test cycle (2x 250 e/c), he could use a slin pin to the delts. If using masteron, he will need a "manly, fat syringe" and putting several ml into a delt makes you look like this afterward:

View attachment 147790
Haha! Oh man that's funny. So it's a pain thing right? I keep hearing about the site pain afterwards. Is test e really that bad? Some stuff I don't care about volume of injection, but volume of painful injection serum? yes that would be best if it could be avoided. Lol. Don't you need to warm the stuff up to get it into a slim pin?

sespress

Awards
Any good for strength gains or just to shred?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
sespress you need to lean out a lil more before running mast brother...

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Any good for strength gains or just to shred?
I get good strength gains from it. Stick to 500mgs of test for your first. Then maybe add it in on your next cycle. Just remember as always have an AI on hand and your PCT on hand and ready to go.

sespress

Awards
sespress you need to lean out a lil more before running mast brother...
Yeah I'm sure I do, just getting his take. People love it or are indifferent, makes it interesting. BTW I'm down to 22%. If I can keep up the rate of loss I mean I might actually be in a position to by December and I'll lose so much more weight as it gets hot in the summer. Who knows.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm sure I do, just getting his take. People love it or are indifferent, makes it interesting. BTW I'm down to 22%. If I can keep up the rate of loss I mean I might actually be in a position to by December and I'll lose so much more weight as it gets hot in the summer. Who knows.
Good for you bro! It's a long journey but keep at it and try to keep your mindset away from relying on drugs to get you to your next phase... I'm guilty of this myself

Train like your on fcking steroids before you start taking them

sespress

Awards
So the whole oral kicker, tbol did strike my attention, but I've got a bunch of other things I already own. I've got a bit of all the Andros. I've got Super11 & 19. Oh a TD 1 andro, and some heavier stuff like the oldschool DMZ. Dunno if any of that applies itself to the up front oral kicker. I know the Andros probably don't run well with test injection, and they take a bit to get going.

I'm still reading on tbol it looks like it might be kinda rough on the system. If it's like 6 weeks of my last cycle rough I'll probably skip it.

sespress

Awards
I get good strength gains from it. Stick to 500mgs of test for your first. Then maybe add it in on your next cycle. Just remember as always have an AI on hand and your PCT on hand and ready to go.
Yeah the whole arena of drugs is different and unknown to me when it comes to the pinnable stuff. You think test e? What about cyp?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take my post as attacking, it wasn't. But this is serious stuff and should not be taken lightly.

I understand you might want to limit use of c-17 orals, however you also must realize the impact of AAS on the body (organs, lipids, etc). A basic long ester test cycle at 400mg a week would be a great start. You could kick with a PH if you wanted to, or just do that. Also, a test only cycle allows you to really get accustomed to how things "feel" and how your body reacts to injecting. You'll be able to see when you need to introduce an AI and how long it takes to see sides from test. If you run more than one thing, i.e. tren or mast or deca etc etc etc you won't have a baseline to gauge what is doing what. Plus, given your history your body should be poised for great progress on test alone. Take it up a notch the next time with test and tren.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! Oh man that's funny. So it's a pain thing right? I keep hearing about the site pain afterwards. Is test e really that bad? Some stuff I don't care about volume of injection, but volume of painful injection serum? yes that would be best if it could be avoided. Lol. Don't you need to warm the stuff up to get it into a slim pin?
Not painful, if you have test vials with 250mg/ml. The more "supposedly" test/ml = more ouchie.
I back load slin syringes (use google what that means) and jab the delts, because can't reach my butt comfortably.
Injecting quads can have:
-lot of pip
-hitting nerves
-hitting veins
No warming up anymore, it takes a bit of strength to put it through a 30g, but hey, we are body builders, right?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm into the idea of running "cruise" doses of test with an oral... like 300mg test per wk with 80mg of tbol or 50mg of var for 8 wks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the whole arena of drugs is different and unknown to me when it comes to the pinnable stuff. You think test e? What about cyp?
Either one, doesn't matter.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, you are a chubby! :)
Me too, that's why its allowed to call you chubby!

Expect more amomatization from test.

sespress

Awards
Ah, you are a chubby! :)
Me too, that's why its allowed to call you chubby!

Expect more amomatization from test.
Indeed, no way around it. I expect dialing in the AI will be important, I did just go through trestalone so I feel like it can't be as hard to handle as all that.

sespress

Awards
Not painful, if you have test vials with 250mg/ml. The more "supposedly" test/ml = more ouchie.
I back load slin syringes (use google what that means) and jab the delts, because can't reach my butt comfortably.
Injecting quads can have:
-lot of pip
-hitting nerves
-hitting veins
No warming up anymore, it takes a bit of strength to put it through a 30g, but hey, we are body builders, right?
That makes sense, higher concentrations and all. I know what you mean back load.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes sense, higher concentrations and all. I know what you mean back load.
I back load directly from a open vial, no other syringe needed, it's tricky -but works.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Pinning I recommend delt , easy as pie . Just go two finger widths away from the top of your delt and create a V with your fingers( like the startrek symbol) and boom stick it right in between your fingers . If you don't have that much mass on your delt I'd say use a 5/8ths . If you do ventrogluteal (butt cheek) or vastus lateralis (quad) use a 23 gauge 1 inch needle .

sespress

Awards
Pinning I recommend delt , easy as pie . Just go two finger widths away from the top of your delt and create a V with your fingers( like the startrek symbol) and boom stick it right in between your fingers . If you don't have that much mass on your delt I'd say use a 5/8ths . If you do ventrogluteal (butt cheek) or vastus lateralis (quad) use a 23 gauge 1 inch needle .
23 gauge? Christ. I was hoping the number would be closer to 30. Lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use 30g, yes, I know, it's for puzzies, LOL. It works, if you want, I'll make a vid how to back load from a vial and what syringe I use.
My next shot is in 3 days.

edit: back loading , because it would take about 7 minutes to aspirate 1 ml, lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a manly man, we are needle shy puzzies, damn! LOL

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
By all means you can do 30g it's just going take longer to draw up oil and it's going to take longer to administer . With a 23 gauge to the delt it's like nothing for me . Its what I learned and it really does not hurt if you do it right . Pip is unavoidable for your first injection imo but you get used to it . It's like tattoos it's all hype till the needle touches your skin and you realize it's no where near as bad as you intended it to be . Then again if you don't like needles you don't like needles . As long as you are getting into the muscle that's all that really matters .