Ar1macare and Sup3r PCT

profisher777

Awards
I'm still in the process of doing my natty cut so I can run my Pit Pharma DMZ this fall. I am collecting my cycle supports now and was wondering if Ar1macare Pro was enough for an AI and cycle support, or if I need a stronger AI? Also, if I have Clomid, is SUp3r PCT enough for my PCT?

I will be running DMZ 30/30/60/60 for a first ever cycle and I want to have everything in line.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is dry. No AI should be required on cycle. Some like to take one with their SERM in PCT though, and it's good to have one on hand just in case. However, my use of the term "aromatase inhibitor" refers solely to pharma AI's, not arimistane.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You're getting ready to run an advanced compound and are asking beginner questions? You need to rethink your dosing scheme and add a test base if you run this. If I were you, I would run a 1/4 or a 1/EPI combo to get your feet wet.

Now...if you are going to not listen, and run this anyways, you're way too agressive on dosing IMO. You need to be more like 30/30/45/45/45/45. Pick up a base to cobat the libido loss/lethargy.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Since youve got the supports and SERM figured out; Test base. Test base. Test base! I know, it's even more $$$ compared to what you've already spent, but IMO it's a necessity

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm still in the process of doing my natty cut so I can run my Pit Pharma DMZ this fall. I am collecting my cycle supports now and was wondering if Ar1macare Pro was enough for an AI and cycle support, or if I need a stronger AI? Also, if I have Clomid, is SUp3r PCT enough for my PCT?

I will be running DMZ 30/30/60/60 for a first ever cycle and I want to have everything in line.
Sup3r PCT is not enough use clomid or nolva and the OTC ai in ar1macare isn't much of a ai. But it's still good all around support sup. No need to go up to 60 on dmz if it's your first time. Longer cycle at a lower dose is better

profisher777

Awards
You're getting ready to run an advanced compound and are asking beginner questions? You need to rethink your dosing scheme and add a test base if you run this. If I were you, I would run a 1/4 or a 1/EPI combo to get your feet wet.

Now...if you are going to not listen, and run this anyways, you're way too agressive on dosing IMO. You need to be more like 30/30/45/45/45/45. Pick up a base to cobat the libido loss/lethargy.
Since youve got the supports and SERM figured out; Test base. Test base. Test base! I know, it's even more $$$ compared to what you've already spent, but IMO it's a necessity
Are we talking otc test base or something more like Test E at 500 a week?

profisher777

Awards
If that's the case would I be better off just starting with a Test only cycle of Test E and waiting for DMZ or just say screw it and jump to Test and Deca as a second cycle?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you want to pin then sure. If you want to go the oral route, I recommend you start with 1/4, 1/EPI Andro or Epistane/4. Keep it simple for the first one to know how your body is going to react.