Would a natty test booster(estrogen blocker)help you recover from a night of drinking

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
would taking a natty test booster/estrogen blocker the day after drinking help you recover from the testosterone suppresion and estrogen rise that alcohol gives you?

not using it everyday, just the day after drinking alcohol, and which supplements would help you recover?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure, it can. I would take Letrone if I knew I was going to be going out having drinks and it really helped the next day aggression and slight anxiety from raised e2.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Sure, it can. I would take Letrone if I knew I was going to be going out having drinks and it really helped the next day aggression and slight anxiety from raised e2.
what about taking arimistane day after drinking?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that Arimistane does nothing for e2 control.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
which kind of compounds would work instantly for natty test boosting and estrogen blocking? and does not have to be used for a long period of time before working

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd think they take too long to kick in, for what you're asking. I do like aminos the next day, really seem to help me get over a hangover

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An acute dose of a natural test booster will do absolutely nothing for you.

If you want to combat the (negative) effects of alcohol i recommend: ALCAR (neuroprotective), NAC (general health), Hawthorne Berry (heart health, general health), ZMA (alcohol will deplete zinc and magnesium). And of course drink lots of water. Otherwise there's really not much you can do in a pinch. Pharma estro drugs can help the day after.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
An acute dose of a natural test booster will do absolutely nothing for you.

If you want to combat the (negative) effects of alcohol i recommend: ALCAR (neuroprotective), NAC (general health), Hawthorne Berry (heart health, general health), ZMA (alcohol will deplete zinc and magnesium). And of course drink lots of water. Otherwise there's really not much you can do in a pinch. Pharma estro drugs can help the day after.
thank you, so there is nothing that will help the hormones immediatly?

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
ZMA, or even better a high dose of magnesium (it's slightly neuroprotective) with zinc and a ton of water with something salty definitely works.

*edit* this works extremely well for alleviating a hang over, probably does next to nothing for hormones

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Dihydromyricetin is proven to completely prevent and cure hangovers. I think it's included in one of OL's new products

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dihydromyricetin is proven to completely prevent and cure hangovers. I think it's included in one of OL's new products
Does this help if you don't get good sleep.

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Also, not recommending this, but the best cure for a hangover is undoubtedly drinking more IME

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you, so there is nothing that will help the hormones immediatly?
Outside of injecting AAS, or using a pharma drug (prescribed anastrozole/exemestane) no.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Emoxypine before drinking will prevent hangovers. It is helpful in protecting the liver too. It does not affect hormone levels so this may not be something you would be interested in.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's in Assassinate. When should it be taken to prevent hangovers?