Tr3st and TD trest

Choppedjunior

Awards
Running TD 25mg am and pm

Tr3st 25mg pre workout

Previous cycles I have got a flair up of gyno in one nip but it went away pct with nolva.

I have liquid stane on hand wondering if I should start asap mon wed fri. Or wait a few weeks in see how things progress?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
With armistane start asap and dose EOD . Otherwise get some exem or aro just incase.

Choppedjunior

Awards
With armistane start asap and dose EOD . Otherwise get some exem or aro just incase.

Liquid stane is exemstane ?

But couldn't get away with e3d? Just unsure since low doses of trest etc. don't wanna shut down estro too much

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you go with 12.5 E3D you will not shut down estro too much.

This may help. It's with a 25mg dose though. Not sure if the values are cut in half for 12.5, but that's what I go by. They say it's hard to tank estrogen with asin from what I've read.

-24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
-72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
-120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Liquid stane is exemstane ?

But couldn't get away with e3d? Just unsure since low doses of trest etc. don't wanna shut down estro too much
Liquid stane is armistane and considerably weaker suicide ai than exemestane/aro. I've never had luck on heavy cycles with armistane keeping my estrogen in a happy place.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Liquid stane is armistane and considerably weaker suicide ai than exemestane/aro. I've never had luck on heavy cycles with armistane keeping my estrogen in a happy place.

ARe you sure? I google liquidstane and everything says it's exem. The reviews says exem. And i got it from a research chemical website. I emailed the company to ask though as I thought was exem.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
ARe you sure? I google liquidstane and everything says it's exem. The reviews says exem. And i got it from a research chemical website. I emailed the company to ask though as I thought was exem.
Long story short pharma grade serms are a must have even if you want you try a research chem. What happens if the research chem doesn't work? I'm just being overly cautious for you is all