• First Up Vote
Hey guys im about to start my second cycle in 2 weeks, my stats are
6'1
222 pounds
15-17% body fat
My cycle:
Test prop 200mg/week
Tren ace 300mg/week
My question is do i need an AI for this cycle given such low dose of test, because they adex and aromasin are very very expensive here in lebanon, and my second question is if i do run an AI will i need prolactin control or does prolactin only arise if estrogen is not controlled?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always have Aromasin on hand when messing with your hormones. Also, if you're using Tren I would definitely have Caber on hand as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes to both. You may not need the ai, but the prolactin control I would certainly run.

At a MINIMUM get some otc ones like inhibit e and inhibit p, but I would not have those as my only things on hand in case of emergency...

The thing you have to remember is that it may be expensive to buy them now, but not nearly as expensive as curing gyno...

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes to both. You may not need the ai, but the prolactin control I would certainly run.

At a MINIMUM get some otc ones like inhibit e and inhibit p, but I would not have those as my only things on hand in case of emergency...

The thing you have to remember is that it may be expensive to buy them now, but not nearly as expensive as curing gyno...
Will i pass with not using an AI at 200mg test but using caber for tren?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always have Aromasin on hand when messing with your hormones. Also, if you're using Tren I would definitely have Caber on hand as well.
Impossible to get both, becomes more expensive than the entire cycle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Impossible to get both, becomes more expensive than the entire cycle.
Well then you're **** out of luck aren't you? Either don't cycle or have fun with the plethora of side effects you'll get by not being prepared.

Using steroids isn't something you can do a little bit right. Either do it all correctly or don't use them, it's pretty simple.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i were to run an AAS cycle i wouldn't start without having on hand: Adex, prami, and letro. But i guess i'm just smart like that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well then you're **** out of luck aren't you? Either don't cycle or have fun with the plethora of side effects you'll get by not being prepared.

Using steroids isn't something you can do a little bit right. Either do it all correctly or don't use them, it's pretty simple.
yeah this is totally right.

if you cant afford the ancillaries, you cant afford to cycle unless you want to basically have a 50/50 chance of gyno and every other permanent side. Its just stupid to do it. Its like saying "well, a parachute is too expensive, but I really want to jump out of a plane"

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main question is about using an AI at 200mg of test and wouldnt it also lower my estrogen really low, i could use caber for prolactin but i also wanted to know is if my estrogen is controlled will i need to worry about prolactin rising?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
All your hormones are affected by each other. As they raise and lower in the body (naturally and artificially) they are constantly trying to reach homeostasis of levels.
If test levels are high, in turn estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, etc. also try to readjust. This is where ancillaries come in to help.
It's more than just controlling the rise of estrogen or the aromatizing. It's about creating an anabolic environment for growth.

You can't​ just shoot a little test and Tren and figure you're just going to be dandy. Because what if you're not.

Legit gear
Pharma grade AI and Serm
And for then, yes caber is a must
And a last ditch "oh f***" stash of letro for when things go sideways.

No one goes to the Middle East with one mag hoping they only need 30 shots to get through the month. They go in hung like the freedom toting, guns blazing, bad a** Americans they are meant to be.

Don't go in this with no back up bud

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My main question is about using an AI at 200mg of test and wouldnt it also lower my estrogen really low, i could use caber for prolactin but i also wanted to know is if my estrogen is controlled will i need to worry about prolactin rising?
You may not need it, but you may need it really bad. Nobody can tell you that cuz we don't know how any one individuals body will react.

Just get the damn ai or don't do the cycle at all. You're questioning if you "reeaaaalllyyy" need it is idiotic

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, i really didnt think i needed an AI at 200mg, anyways should i start adex from day 1 from cycle or wait for symptoms to arise? If so when symptoms arise such as itchy and painful nipples do i start arimidex or nolvadex??

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i really didnt think i needed an AI at 200mg, anyways should i start adex from day 1 from cycle or wait for symptoms to arise? If so when symptoms arise such as itchy and painful nipples do i start arimidex or nolvadex??
Only introduce it when sides occur imo
.5mg EOD or E3D is pretty standard. Some dose at .25mg
If your up to .5 EOD and sides don't die off, dose the nolva on cycle until under control, then back to Adex protocol

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only introduce it when sides occur imo
.5mg EOD or E3D is pretty standard. Some dose at .25mg
If your up to .5 EOD and sides don't die off, dose the nolva on cycle until under control, then back to Adex protocol
Alright, and what about caber? Do i start it from day 1 e3d or wait for sides too?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Never ran Tren. Let's see what Boone has to say when he logs in