My Current Cycle Layout - Thoughts...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys haven't run anything hormonal since mid 2016, and I wanted to get my beach body
back since I gained about 10 or so pounds since last March (been dating a new girl & eating
out a lot),

Unfortunately the 10lbs didn't end up where I'd like it to be, and ended up primarily in my
mid section. Now all my clothes are snug, and don't feel like buying a new wardrobe :biglaugh:

Started my cycle about 4 weeks ago, my original plan was to run it 8 to 12 weeks seeing that
the majority of it wasn't methylated.

My goal with this cycle was to keep it very dry, with lots of DHT based compounds. I did decide
to add 4 Andro, but I figured increased test levels have always helped me lean out while cutting.
Looking to lean up, cut some fat, and just get harder overall.

Currently finishing up week 4. Here is the layout for the last 4 weeks.....

OL Sup3r 4 - 330mg / 440mg / 550mg / 550mg

AG Stano TD - 1ml (100mg) pwo

MG AndroHard - 8 pumps (300mg) / 12 pumps (400mg) / 12 pumps (400mg) / 12 pumps (400mg)

LGI Triumphalis - 0 / 0 / 30 / 0

About 2 weeks ago I added in LGI Triumphalis @ 30mg per day, and I had to stop because I
had to jump on oral Antibiotics, and did not want to tax my liver that much.

Ive been taking Tudca, NAC and various other cycle support sups the entire time.

So I should be finished with antibiotics today, and was thinking about jumping back on the
Triumphalis for 4 to 6 weeks depending on results vs sides.

I'd really like to jump back on the Triumphalis because it is supposed to has similar repartitioning
effects of Superdrol, without the harsh sides and may help shuttle calories where they're needed.

I also have some DermaFury which I could use instead of the Triumphalis seeing its not methylated.

I have enough Sup3r 4 for 5 more weeks & plenty of AndroHard & Stano TD.

So should I jump back on Triumpalis for 5 weeks or should I use the DermaFury instead...?

Any thoughts, ideas and comments are appreciated... thx ;)

Jebrook
Volvo140G
Rocket3015
yates84

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well as 30mg Triumphalis isn't a high dose at all and with me thinking 60-80mg are the sweet spot solo I would actually just suggest Stacking Triumphalis with DermaFury or trying to get more Triumphalis.
On cycle look with Tr1umph/D1methadrol was perfect and I think most of it was due to Tr1umph and sides other than Lethargy were pretty much non existent at 60/30mg combined.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triumphalis is easy on the body in terms of sides. It does a nice job of storing glycogen but I doubt it's on the level of SD (have never ran it tho...). It'll help to trim/recomp greatly but will add fat if things aren't approached properly. 60 is a sweet spot, 45 may suffice for your purposes. Six weeks is adequate and for me, 4andro was perfect to ward off any lethargy or libido issues, I ran 75 the last couple weeks iirc, maybe even did 90 I forget.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I was thinking of saving the triumphalis for a future cycle.
I have enough to run 60mg for 6 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that idea. I haven't used Furaza but I know it's great for cutting. Wish it was still around to try. I'd give that a shot. For me, my triumph cycle gains weren't as lean and dry as I expected. Hardness wasn't impressive either but pumps, strength, and fullness were nice.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Triumphalis is easy on the body in terms of sides. It does a nice job of storing glycogen but I doubt it's on the level of SD (have never ran it tho...). It'll help to trim/recomp greatly but will add fat if things aren't approached properly. 60 is a sweet spot, 45 may suffice for your purposes. Six weeks is adequate and for me, 4andro was perfect to ward off any lethargy or libido issues, I ran 75 the last couple weeks iirc, maybe even did 90 I forget.
Loved Methyldiazirinol! The one I used came stacked with Hexadrone as well... 30 and 20 respectively. I suspect you know exactly what product this is. :13: I dosed 2 caps per day and occasionally an additional 1/2 capsule. I never tried SD either, but I gained more size while looking more ripped on this than I have on my prior DMZ cycles and I also felt awesome! I did not experience any lethargy and it put me in a great mood as well! Libido was very strong throughout the cycle and I did not feel shut down or even suppressed post cycle. I still ran a comprehensive PCT of course though. Can't say enough about it...and I already bought more for a repeat cycle this summer. I literally can't wait.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
As I didn't ran Tr1umph alone and Superdrol with Msten I can't really compare either. If my Superdrol/Msten was legit, and I don't think so Tr1umph/D1methadrol at 60/30 is waaayyy stronger than Superdrol Msten at 20/20 in all aspects.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that idea. I haven't used Furaza but I know it's great for cutting.
Wish it was still around to try. I'd give that a shot. For me, my triumph cycle gains weren't as lean
and dry as I expected. Hardness wasn't impressive either but pumps, strength, and fullness were nice.
Ok, sounds good bro.

Going to add Fury @ 150 to 200mg per day and keep the Triumph for a future cycle.

Im already seeing some nice leaning and hardening effects from the combination of the
AndroHard & Stano TD with the Sup3r 4 base. So the Fury should be a nice addition.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
How is your mood on your current combination?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is your mood on your current combination?
Really good bro.. i like the combo or 4-Andro w/ Androsterone + EpiAndro.

Lots of drive and motivation. Plus a sense of overall wellbeing. Definitely starting to feel Alpha.

Temper is a little shorter then normal as expected ;)