MK677

pbnskwats

pbnskwats

Awards
Running my first cycle of SARMS. I plan on running an 8 week cycle at 12.5 mg. I will be taking a liver support. As I'm new to SARMS, is there anything else I should be aware of?
Female 20 yo

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running my first cycle of SARMS. I plan on running an 8 week cycle at 12.5 mg. I will be taking a liver support. As I'm new to SARMS, is there anything else I should be aware of?
Female 20 yo
MK isn't a SARM. it's a Ghrp. It'll raise the/igf1 levels. Beware of BG levels. It skyrocketed mine in about 2 weeks and couldn't get it under control so I cut it

heyboy

Banned
Awards
ur not old enough, and why do u want to use mk677 as a girl? this will make you uglier

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Female 20 yo
Wait until you are 25 at least to even consider being anything but natural.
Get your diet on point, programming, and a lot of sleep. You have all the Growth Hormone you need at your age.

If you have questions about how to achieve your goals, there are Training; Supplement, and Weight Loss sub-forums to ask, and you will receive a great deal of informed responses form very experienced people. Welcome to AM!

pbnskwats

pbnskwats

Awards
Wait until you are 25 at least to even consider being anything but natural.
Get your diet on point, programming, and a lot of sleep. You have all the Growth Hormone you need at your age.

If you have questions about how to achieve your goals, there are Training; Supplement, and Weight Loss sub-forums to ask, and you will receive a great deal of informed responses form very experienced people. Welcome to AM!
My powerlifting coach has had me on AAs for 3 years. That ship has sailed.