Test E with DMZ kicker

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 been lifting for a while. I'm 220lbs 5'11"
I cycle my workout routines in 2:1 ratio based on my goal. So say I'm focusing on hypertrophy 2 months I will stick to it. And then I will take a break and do strength endurance, or powerlifting. Just to shock my body and help prevent from having a standstill in progress made. Nutrition is decent. I wouldn't say it's aesthetically beneficial, but I'm not competing in aesthetics so I prefer swift recovery and focus on intense workouts. I consume anywhere from 3500-6000 kcal depending on goal.

I have told my story several times on here. I have done several test cycles from 500mg up to 1200mg a week solo. A couple of prohormone cycles in the past as well (decaplex 850, trenplexx, and a couple others)

Starting a year of cruising test @200-250mg a week (high dose for trt, but I have a 312 total test naturally and have since my early 20's prior to any Anabolics. I have all the support stuff I need minus the hcg I am wanting to add in.

If you don't like designer steroids get over it. I don't care for your opinion on them. I know the side effects. My liver is like a rock I don't drink alcohol and haven't for years. I know my body fairly well. And get my levels checked often. I'm not wanting opinions on the products themselves. I'm wanting input based on knowledge you have regarding the first blast of the cycle and potential synergy between the three compounds.

My goal is a recomp.

First blast
Test e 500mg 1-10wk
DMZ 30/40/40/40
Hdrol 00/50/50/50/50/75/75

Cruise 200-250mg
GW501516 10-20mg a day. (Helps bring lipids back in range)
for 4months and blasting again. Wanting to wait it out before choosing the next blasts compounds. Debating about using oral winny. Just struggling with sourcing it or dbol.

I'm definitely doing the DMZ on the first blast. I want to hear what you guys have to say before starting the hdrol

Products in stock for Oct and pct

Aromasin
Clomid
Nolva
Sam e (tons of it)
NAC
Tudca
7keto for cortisol control when first dropping to the cruising dosage (not sure how necessary it is while still on exogenous Androgens despite the low dosage)
I may grab some milk thistles too...IMHO It's garbage, but hey I'm no scientist.

Thank you for your time.