HELP!! TOOK SARMS TO YOUNG AND SCARED!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm 18y/o I've been lifting for 6 years and I listened to a guy at my gym and started taking lgd4033. I've been going for 4 weeks and I started reading and realised I screwed up big time. What should I do?!?!?!

Sponge89

Awards
How did you screw up? What sides are you experiencing?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've been feeling a little lethargic. I just read that they shouldn't be taken until at least 21. But I have noticed strength gains...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct properly, and you'll be fine. If your worried then extend the pct a few weeks more

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 18y/o I've been lifting for 6 years and I listened to a guy at my gym and started taking lgd4033. I've been going for 4 weeks and I started reading and realised I screwed up big time. What should I do?!?!?!
Do not PCT. Cease use of LGD and do not mess around with your hormones. You'll be fine.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Just stop taking it, it's only been 4 weeks.

Vioros

Awards
To calm you down a bit. You couldve screwed up way more. Lgd is supressive thats true bit within 4 weeks you would not crash lipids, hormones etc. Competely. It wont give you tits or competely shut you down like 19 nors/trest. How was your dose? Do a slight pct. Tamox or clomid and a good testbooster. And you should be completely fine. But DO a pct. My first ever cycle was also lgd and i like you did the cycle too early and not completely experienced. But i pcted properly and kept most of the muscles i gained.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His body is going to return to homeostasis regardless, no reason to include yet another compound like nolva/clomid/torem. A PCT isn't going to fix anything or save him from something long term, however it could do possible damage as well as more impact on hormones. We don't need that in this situation.

strongerbond

Awards
at what dose the 4 weeks?i think it might be important to let people know so you dont get different opinions that would confuse you more

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
To calm you down a bit. You couldve screwed up way more. Lgd is supressive thats true bit within 4 weeks you would not crash lipids, hormones etc. Competely. It wont give you tits or competely shut you down like 19 nors/trest. How was your dose? Do a slight pct. Tamox or clomid and a good testbooster. And you should be completely fine. But DO a pct. My first ever cycle was also lgd and i like you did the cycle too early and not completely experienced. But i pcted properly and kept most of the muscles i gained.
Thanks! I was taking 10 mgs every morning.

strongerbond

Awards
all i can tell you about ur dose is that you did not over do it at 10 mgs,i will let someone else with more knowledge and experience to tell you if you should do pct or not,apart from lethargy do you feel suppressed ?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
all i can tell you about ur dose is that you did not over do it at 10 mgs,i will let someone else with more knowledge and experience to tell you if you should do pct or not,apart from lethargy do you feel suppressed ?
Nothing like sensitive nipples, but I do feel a little less aggressive and sorta bitchy. I'm not sure if that's just because I feel a little more tired than usual.

strongerbond

Awards
in my humble opinion i think you will need pct to bounce back although at ur age you will be able to do so naturally and quickly,you should just stop taking now and wait for experienced members to give you more info,and it doesnt sound like you are really suppressed ,my boys literally were half their size on an oral cycle

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got about ten hours to live. Go out and screw every supermodel you can find. NOW!

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You got about ten hours to live. Go out and screw every supermodel you can find. NOW!
Am I making to big of a deal out of this? I've just read some stories of guys screwing themselves over....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will bounce back. LGD if it was LGD for sure is more mild at that dose than a lot of things that could mess you up. 4 weeks in especially better than 10 or 12.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
His body is going to return to homeostasis regardless, no reason to include yet another compound like nolva/clomid/torem. A PCT isn't going to fix anything or save him from something long term, however it could do possible damage as well as more impact on hormones. We don't need that in this situation.
Well Tamox is tested as Gyno treatment in pubertal kids and was noticed to show no side effects.
Of course there are always things going on you don't notice at first glance, but a PCT will help him get to homeostasis sooner.

So OP do a PCT and hope for the best. Chances are you didn't do any damage. However your height growth could be terminated completely even from this small disruption. If you are happy with your height there are no really apparent things to worry about.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Am I making to big of a deal out of this? I've just read some stories of guys screwing themselves over....
Its right that you shouldn't have taken it at that age. So yeah you kinda screwed up.

However you didn't do it the completely reckless way and could have chosen hundreds of worse things.
Its indeed possible that the cycle did have some unwanted effects. However I'm willing to bet that if that is the case you will never notice, because you won't ever know how things would have been if and if not...
You just have done it and have to live with the cosequences so as long as its not something you can do something about, or as long as its not making your life noticable worse theres nothing too bad happening.

I don't want to lie and say theres no way you will ever have problems because of that. But its highly unlikely and problems will be minor for sure IF they arise at all.

Just learn from it but don't worry too much.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah just stop asap and dont look at sarm or ph's until 24-25

hopefully by then you will have recovered

lol jus messing with ya, should be fine in a week or 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Tamox is tested as Gyno treatment in pubertal kids and was noticed to show no side effects.
Of course there are always things going on you don't notice at first glance, but a PCT will help him get to homeostasis sooner.

So OP do a PCT and hope for the best. Chances are you didn't do any damage. However your height growth could be terminated completely even from this small disruption. If you are happy with your height there are no really apparent things to worry about.
Man you are making a ton of assumptions and using very little scientific basis. You should just stop.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Man you are making a ton of assumptions and using very little scientific basis. You should just stop.
Actually not that much assumptions. I'm just listing possibilities.
And come on just because I don't quote everything like I would in a paper doesn't mean there is no valid source.

But I'm interested in what part of science you work.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just stop the lgd and jump on some Over the Counter PCT Sups to help your HPTA recover naturally,
which is should do at your age.

I will PM you an OTC PCT you could run without any potential sides from running a real PCT.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Eh you'll be fine. The human body is absolutely incredible, especially at that age. Take some OTC PCT, if you're really worried(I wouldn't be, what you took is super mild compared to some of the OG stuff) you could always get bloods done. But you should be fine. I had faulty advice around that age and didn't have access to a proper PCT running Msten and DMZ and I recovered fine. Just chill, no need for so many exclamation marks lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do not PCT. Cease use of LGD and do not mess around with your hormones. You'll be fine.
I tend to agree with this plan as far as no SERM's. However, I think investing in a bottle or 2 of OL's KingsBlood could be a wise choice to support his return to homeostasis.