Newbie blood test question

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hi all,

I (M38) started a cycle of ostarine (low dose - 15mg daily) about two weeks ago - this is the start of week three. Also taking OL Elim1nate, in case it helps. No problems as of yet - no sign of sides, have been leaning out very fast and now just starting to gain some weight apparently. Sleep is all messed up, but recovery time is insanely short.

Was planning on a 6-8 week cycle, and hoping to avoid pharma PCT at the end. Don't really want to gamble on Chinese nolva, but I will if I have to. Was more looking towards DAA/K1ngsblood etc.

Question is: I didn't get a blood test beforehand, but am now thinking that I should factor those in. Was contemplating getting one after the ostarine cycle, and then after my off period. But should I get one now even though I'm already on? If it'd be a waste of money at this point, I'd rather not.

Cheers guys.

sespress

Awards
Hi all,

I (M38) started a cycle of ostarine (low dose - 15mg daily) about two weeks ago - this is the start of week three. Also taking OL Elim1nate, in case it helps. No problems as of yet - no sign of sides, have been leaning out very fast and now just starting to gain some weight apparently. Sleep is all messed up, but recovery time is insanely short.

Was planning on a 6-8 week cycle, and hoping to avoid pharma PCT at the end. Don't really want to gamble on Chinese nolva, but I will if I have to. Was more looking towards DAA/K1ngsblood etc.

Question is: I didn't get a blood test beforehand, but am now thinking that I should factor those in. Was contemplating getting one after the ostarine cycle, and then after my off period. But should I get one now even though I'm already on? If it'd be a waste of money at this point, I'd rather not.

Cheers guys.
I've a tendency to run blood work often, I'm not sure if it would do you much good right now but it would tell you if your e2 was off, how suppressed you are test wise, and if your liver is a healthy chap. Really just ostarine I don't think you'll really be hitting the liver hard.

Basically it can't hurt but your also not taking two methylated orals or something. Liver is likely doing alright on just that.

I would go get the nolva. If you don't want to risk the China stuff then don't. There's domestic RC companies out there that all have a variety of SERMs or prefer the "pharma" from China. But get it now, just in case it need it right away but also because you ostarine might supressive so you could have a rebound in PCT. Might want to take a low dose of arimidex or exemestane in PCT or even before I'd you get blood now and e2 is high.

Always carry a SERMs and AI. You never know. I figured this out on a cycle of 4 andro which will aromatize, but you can Google people getting rebound issue from ostarine.

Question for you - no sides at all? Not even lethargy?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hmm. Well, I'm going to guess that my testosterone levels etc. were pretty normal for my age before I started. Certainly never had any indication otherwise. Will wait and just get a test after the cycle and see where I'm at.

I would go get the nolva. If you don't want to risk the China stuff then don't. There's domestic RC companies out there that all have a variety of SERMs or prefer the "pharma" from China. But get it now, just in case it need it right away but also because you ostarine might supressive so you could have a rebound in PCT.
You're probably right. Better to be safe than sorry, cheers mate.

Question for you - no sides at all? Not even lethargy?
Nothing that I can solely attribute to ostarine. Mild headaches if I'm not on point with drinking. Yeah, I feel quite lethargic sometimes - but waking up twice/three times a night to piss/eat/drink will do that. :)

Anything else (slightly sore muscles/joints etc.) is impossible to say. The reduced recovery time means I'm now training a lot harder and more frequently than I used to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1