Test Tren Superdrol cycle.

ccc1029

Awards
New to posting here on AM. Used read all the time a couple years ago.

Just finishing my first week.
Test blend 100mg ew.
Tren A 70mg ed
T3 50 mcg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Raloxafiene 25mg ed
Waiting on my SD

Some info on me.
26 years old 5'10" 246 lbs sitting at 20% bf not nearly as lean as I need to be, had some life issues that messed up my body comp. Looking to lean out and maintain as close to 240 as possible. Been on TRT for 3 years due to genetics. (Test levels were 250 in a reference range of 380-1110 with high estro)

Best lifts are
Squat 550 raw, but transitioning into gear
Bench 405
Deadlift 540

Maintainance cals are 4200
Diet is 3 days of 3200 (300p, 150c 150f)
3 days 3800 (300p 200c 200f)
Heavy lower body day is 4200 (300/300/200)
Diet will adjust depending on how I progress

Any input or follows are apprciated.

Thanks guys

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not be adding gear and manipulating the tyroid at 20% body fat. You should cut down to about 14% or so before adding compounds and cutting agents, ESPECIALLY ones that mess with the thyroid which even experienced users should be wary of.

Not a fan of your plan here.

ccc1029

Awards
Appreciate the input. Using the t3 to help with tren sides and maintain levels not as a boost to drop body fat. Don't have goals of being anywhere under 15% anytime soon which is why I set it up as I did

Randallk21

Awards
Appreciate the input. Using the t3 to help with tren sides and maintain levels not as a boost to drop body fat. Don't have goals of being anywhere under 15% anytime soon which is why I set it up as I did
I wouldn't use anymore than 20mcg if you're using it as a replacement

ccc1029

Awards
Okay, thanks. Only thing I'm worried about it is being under dosed and not using enough.

Randallk21

Awards
I understand that. Maybe start off at 20 and go up if you feel it's necessary

ccc1029

Awards
Been splitting 25 at 2am (when I get up) and 25 at 2pm (after my nap lol) I'll drop those down to 10 and see how. That goes

ccc1029

Awards
I would not be adding gear and manipulating the tyroid at 20% body fat. You should cut down to about 14% or so before adding compounds and cutting agents, ESPECIALLY ones that mess with the thyroid which even experienced users should be wary of.

Not a fan of your plan here.
Wondering what your reasoning is for not liking running higher dosages over 15% estro and blood health are ones I closely monitor

ccc1029

Awards
Squat workout today went decent. Working on staying upright (used ssb) and bring up a lagging left hamstring (injury)

Safety squat to parallel box
65x10x2
155x5
205x5
245x5
295x2
335x2x2
385x2x2
425x2x2
515x2 added briefs
565x2
604x2x4

Hack squats 15x4

Single legs rdls x12x4

Leg ext x25x4
Single leg curls x15x4

Abs and calves

Good workout, strength is going back up, still 246 but visibly leaner than last week.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wondering what your reasoning is for not liking running higher dosages over 15% estro and blood health are ones I closely monitor
Given your earlier reply as to your goals and history i wouldn't actually make my first comment.

It's not really the impact on lipid profile or anything like that (although it is something to monitor), it is the fact that at higher body fat percentages the body will (given no pathology or injury) already be primed to lose fat down to 14-15%. Adding gear too early hinders late-stage progress.

ccc1029

Awards
Given your earlier reply as to your goals and history i wouldn't actually make my first comment.

It's not really the impact on lipid profile or anything like that (although it is something to monitor), it is the fact that at higher body fat percentages the body will (given no pathology or injury) already be primed to lose fat down to 14-15%. Adding gear too early hinders late-stage progress.
Makes sense to me. I definitely agree with it being much easier to lose bf especially around 20%+