Andro dosing with cyclosome delivery (1/4/epi)

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I'm about to start a cutting and recomp cycle with ostarine and Sparta Cerberus v2 (255 mg of 1/4 andro, 450 mg epi per 3 caps).

I have two 90 capsule bottles, which would last 60 days with the suggested dosing. The product has a cyclosome delivery system, but I'm still wondering if it's underdosed.

Would I get better results running it for almost 9 weeks with the manufacturer's dosing, or for about six weeks with 340 mg of 1/4 andro and 600 mg of epiandro?

I'm going to start with 4-8 weeks of ostarine in caloric deficit and continue in slight surplus or maintenance with the andros after that. The goal is to drop from 17-18% bf to 13-14% and gain some muscle.

Celery seed, hawthorne, ubiquinol, fish oil, NAC and SAMe during cycle. Clomid for pct.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the sweet spot for 1 Andro is minimum 300 to 400 mg per day.

6 weeks at proper dosing would be better then 9 weeks at a lower then recommend dose.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
the sweet spot for 1 Andro is minimum 300 to 400 mg per day.

6 weeks at proper dosing would be better then 9 weeks at a lower then recommend dose.
Thanks. I will start with 3 caps in the first week and if I don't get adverse reactions (e.g. high bp), I will up the dose to 4 caps (340 mg of 1/4 and 600 mg of epi). That way it's actually enough for almost 7 weeks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you can pre load on Hawthorne Berry, for a week or two before you start your cycle if you are concerned about bp.
And then take Celery Seed on cycle as well. Plus use Agmatine or Citruline pre workout instead of anything
stimulant based.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
if you can pre load on Hawthorne Berry, for a week or two before you start your cycle if you are concerned about bp.
And then take Celery Seed on cycle as well. Plus use Agmatine or Citruline pre workout instead of anything
stimulant based.
Yep :). I've been taking hawthorne for two weeks now. 900 mg of extract (standardized to 1.8% vitexin) and 600 mg of berry. I'm dropping out all caffeine next week.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, 3 caps a day. I would start at 5 personally. And go for 8-10 weeks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, 3 caps a day. I would start at 5 personally. And go for 8-10 weeks.
Yes...run it at 4 caps a day. Pick up another bottle and run it till it's all gone. Approx 9 weeks. You'll thank me when you hit week 6. Your gains will just start kicking in. You would've been starting PCT, but you have 3 full weeks of awesome workouts left.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Hmm... thanks for the tips. I will certainly consider buying a third bottle.

I read a West Texas A&M University study where the participants where taking 330 mg of 1-andro per day. The test subjects made good gains in just one month. However, there were negative effects on the kidneys, liver and blood lipid profiles. If I'm going to buy a third bottle, I suppose it would be safer to do a blood panel midway through the andros. If the blood tests are ok, I could extend the cycle.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established

I read a West Texas A&M University study where the participants where taking 330 mg of 1-andro per day. The test subjects made good gains in just one month. However, there were negative effects on the kidneys, liver and blood lipid profiles. If I'm going to buy a third bottle, I suppose it would be safer to do a blood panel midway through the andros. If the blood tests are ok, I could extend the cycle.
If you do some reading....you will see it's not worth a 4 week run. You're wasting money if you do. I know the study said there were gains, but read the feedback from other users. Stick with 8 weeks at full dose.

If it was me, I would pick up some sort of AIO cycle support like Ar1macare Pro, take the full dose throughout the run and not worry about getting bloods during the run.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Ok :). I suppose I will order a third bottle then.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

If you do some reading....you will see it's not worth a 4 week run. You're wasting money if you do. I know the study said there were gains, but read the feedback from other users. Stick with 8 weeks at full dose.

If it was me, I would pick up some sort of AIO cycle support like Ar1macare Pro, take the full dose throughout the run and not worry about getting bloods during the run.
What he said^^^

Andros don't start fully working until week 3. Stopping directly after that would be pointless. Sure you might gain a pound or two, but its not gonna be anywhere near what you would get from the full 8 weeks.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yep, my first andro run :). So far, I have only tried ostarine. Wasn't impressed with the results and got some side effects at 20 mg / day. I was trying to bulk. Maybe ostarine works better in caloric deficit.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yep, my first andro run :). So far, I have only tried ostarine. Wasn't impressed with the results and got some side effects at 20 mg / day. I was trying to bulk. Maybe ostarine works better in caloric deficit.
Well...if you were trying to bulk...Osta isn't it. LGD would've been more suited for that. Osta is good at holding muscle during a deficit. That's about it.

I just asked because when I made my first run, I was like 3 weeks in and was still like....ah ok....maybe I feel something. A few weeks later...here came the gains. Most of mine were in the last 3 weeks of an 8 week run. This was with OL 1/4/Epi dosed at 330/330/1250.

I'm 100% sure if you listen to us, you will make gains and be very happy with your run. If you don't, then you will be posting back telling us how you wished you had more product but they are out of stock.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
You convinced me :) Should I then change my plan regarding ostarine? 4-8 weeks of ostarine and 9-10 weeks of andros after that is a long cycle. Might be a rough recovery.

My primary goal is to lose fat.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I would like to find some use for my ostarine.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Wow! No I wouldn't do that. That's way too long. I misunderstood your first post. Just run the andros for the 4 bottles which is around 9 weeks. Your diet will dictate the fat loss. I ate 500 over maintenance, lost body fat and gained muscle while on. I would save the osta for an all out cut. That's where it really shines.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You convinced me :) Should I then change my plan regarding ostarine? 4-8 weeks of ostarine and 9-10 weeks of andros after that is a long cycle. Might be a rough recovery.

My primary goal is to lose fat.
Have you researched cycles/steroids at all? Do not do Osta and then the andros. That's way too long especially for someone new.

I forgot if you mentioned it, but do you have your pct in order?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yeah, I have done my research, but there are differing opinions. There are others who have run osta before another cycle. Maybe it's not a good idea.

When taking only osta, it is suggested for 8-12 weeks. My original plan of osta+andros would have been 12-13 weeks.

Pct will be four weeks of clomid 50/50/25/25. Possibly also arimistane for cortisol control and slight reduction of estradiol.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Ok, understood. I will split this into two cycles. Only andros now and osta next winter :).