Should I cycle cardarine with eca & ostarine?

manup

Awards
hey I'm 31 was 239 now 223 I want to get to 200 by mid summer now I been on eca for like 5 weeks on workout days only I want to include cardarine and ostarine before I stop the eca stack. Now will cardarine and eca be enough or will I need ostarine
(now with the eca I will do maybe like 3 more weeks and stop for like 2 weeks then get back on while on cardarine)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey I'm 31 was 239 now 223 I want to get to 200 by mid summer now I been on eca for like 5 weeks on workout days only I want to include cardarine and ostarine before I stop the eca stack. Now will cardarine and eca be enough or will I need ostarine
(now with the eca I will do maybe like 3 more weeks and stop for like 2 weeks then get back on while on cardarine)
Be sure to include at least OTC PCT for cardarine and nolva or clomid for Osta.
Cardarine for fat loss might not work. Depends on your diet and training. But will boost endurance.

What's your fat % (approx) and training like. Then we can give better suggestions.

manup

Awards
I do a intense upper lower split 4 days a week may cardio varies but this is a typical day of cardio I walk 3 miles and 2-3x a week I do hiit cardio and at least twice I walk another 3 miles and right now I don't know my bf percentage if I had to estimate I'll say 18-20

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do a intense upper lower split 4 days a week may cardio varies but this is a typical day of cardio I walk 3 miles and 2-3x a week I do hiit cardio and at least twice I walk another 3 miles and right now I don't know my bf percentage if I had to estimate I'll say 18-20
I think you wouldn't see a big effect from Cardarine.
Ostarine is a possibility if you are ok with suppression. Needs pharma PCT and probably something for your joints too. But if you are 18-20% then just ECA should give goos results too. Maybe finish it and then take Ostarine. IMO Ostarine is a bit more effective (when used for fat loss) when leaner.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Otc pct for cardarine?? Since when bosskardo?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Otc pct for cardarine?? Since when bosskardo?
I know people use it in PCT but I'd still take at least a goodtest booster after it.
Remember when people thought ostarine isn't suppressive? I know it's totally different but my point is that Osta has more research/users behind it now. No way to know for sure how some might be effected.
I have used cardarine 4 weeks without pct and had no problems but I would never suggest it to someone else. I will use something like Alphabet XT or K1ngs Blood after my next cardarine use myself. Best to be safe IMO.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I know people use it in PCT but I'd still take at least a goodtest booster after it.
Remember when people thought ostarine isn't suppressive? I know it's totally different but my point is that Osta has more research/users behind it now. No way to know for sure how some might be effected.
I have used cardarine 4 weeks without pct and had no problems but I would never suggest it to someone else. I will use something like Alphabet XT or K1ngs Blood after my next cardarine use myself. Best to be safe IMO.
As Cardarine does not a ct on the androgen receptors and does not directly effect any sexual hormones there is no way it could require a PCT in the sense of getting Test production started.

Cardarine is not a steroid, pro hormone or SARM. Its a PPAR modulator.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardarine is not hormonal, it binds to PPAR. You do not need a PCT. Cardarine can be used for long periods of time.

Ostarine is hormonal, and very suppressive. You will want to have an AI on hand as well as a proper PCT.

EC stack can be taken indefinitely.