Low dose Epistane at end of 11KT cycle

Killcure666

Awards
Hey guys I'm in week 4 of a spartan lean cycle taking 3 per day and wondering if I'd see any benefit from adding epistane at 10mg per day for the next 4 weeks. Got clomid for PCT and thinking about picking up some kings blood for good measure.

Thoughts? I know the suppression is minor from the spartan lean so would adding the low dose epi make this more difficult to recover from?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg of epistane will do basically nothing for you. Literally no point.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just take a few months off after this cycle and run the epistane for your next cycle

Killcure666

Awards
Alright, thanks for the input! I thought maybe low dose epistane would be comparable in strength to 11KT or complement it well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just take a few months off after this cycle and run the epistane for your next cycle
I would suggest this as well. Rather than do low dose at the end of your run just take a break and then do a full does epistane run.

Killcure666

Awards
That's what I'll end up doing! Do you think dermacrine/super DHEA would be a good test base for epistane?

Last time I ran epi I used trest as a base but NEVER again. Terrible side effects and longest recovery time I've ever experienced