Real Superdrol

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Doing a 21 day Superdrol "Non Clone" kicker to Test and EQ. Let me here some stories, the good and the bad. First 5 days is low dose 10mg, the rest will be 20mg daily.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro are you logging this I take? The good I'm sure will chime in and the bad will find it hard to type with the diálisis machine hooked up to them

therock123

Awards
I have real sd i use 10 mg a day .Ive tried 20 but dont need it.It is by far my favorite oral.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah would love to get ahold of the original, nothing but great stuff if you keep dose low. 30-40mg ready for a nap all day. But size and strength is crazy

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take to kick in. I'm on day 3 and it seems to already be kicking in.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very quick, send me some and I will test it out for you and give you the exact day; )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
loss of pecker standing up in 3days at 10mg

good : never ran a cycle after that lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long did it take to kick in. I'm on day 3 and it seems to already be kicking in.
yeah kicks in pretty in a day or 2 .. same with phera .. should start seein weight increase/decrease go crazy in 5-7days in

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hits basically as fast as anadrol. Libido issues within 5 days, some lethargy, strength within 5 days easy.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 14 myself @ 20mg/day...200mg test cyp/wk (TRT dose)...kicked in pretty quick for me as well...up 8 lbs. so far and strength is way up...using the original (expired) SNS Methyl-drol XT which I believe used the same source as AX' original SD.

Grandlotus

Awards
OP,
Can you provide your cycle dosing, cycle support, pct, etc?
Looking to do a similar cycle and trying to get as much information as possible before starting.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
No PCT for me for now, I'm on TRT so I'll be going back to TRT dose afterward. SD will be ran 21 days, day 4 which is today I'll be moving to 20mg. This is being used as a kick start to my 16 week Test C 500mg/week, 600 EQ/week. Also will be adding Masteron about 500mg/week and a week after the SD is finished. Running SNS Liver Assist XT at max dose, as well as Ubiquinol CoQ10, and a max dose of Garlic a day, as well as fish oil. Ran all support supps for a couple weeks pre cycle as well. Looking forward to todays lift, day 4 and I'm looking full and seem to be rapidly drying out.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was concerned about potency of my SD (actually SNS Methyl-drol XT) as its been expired for like 8 years now but i'm up a lean 10 lbs in 15 days on 20mg/day!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was concerned about potency of my SD (actually SNS Methyl-drol XT) as its been expired for like 8 years now but i'm up a lean 10 lbs in 15 days on 20mg/day!
SnS/cel made the best roids back in the days

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once I bumped up to 20mg of AX SD, pumps were the best I'd ever expereinced.

I was lucky to have a lot of taurine on hand, since I tend to be susceptible to back pumps.

Grandlotus

Awards
That is very good news.
How many days did you plan on running?
Keep us updated.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Impressive power increase today, no doubt that today was the beginning of the fun part of the cycle. Still continuing to dry out.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
A little surprised with results, not as much weight gained as expected, only about 3 pounds so far but still impressive. I'm not eating to blow up right now. Not carb loading which is a must on Superdrol if your wanting ton of weight. One thing it has done is recomp the hell out of me. Muscle looking very full while water and fat seem to be steadily decreasing. Power is good to go as well, of course not as good as if could be due to diet. So now I know, with proper diet SD is great for a pre summer recomp. Still 10 days left and it only seems to be working better as time goes on.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained roughly 11 lbs in 22 days by increasing my carbs...gonna hit 500mg test cyp per week for the next month to solidify my gains...strength is through the roof and i'm looking noticeably bigger!!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
A little surprised with results, not as much weight gained as expected, only about 3 pounds so far but still impressive. I'm not eating to blow up right now. Not carb loading which is a must on Superdrol if your wanting ton of weight. One thing it has done is recomp the hell out of me. Muscle looking very full while water and fat seem to be steadily decreasing. Power is good to go as well, of course not as good as if could be due to diet. So now I know, with proper diet SD is great for a pre summer recomp. Still 10 days left and it only seems to be working better as time goes on.
I was looking at doing a very similar cycle but with an epistane blast at end. I'm shocked at 3lbs...ya think the drol was affected by age or what? how was it stored? I have a stockpile of CEL M-Drol that I was going to break into but I've kept it frozen except a few weeks in storage.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at doing a very similar cycle but with an epistane blast at end. I'm shocked at 3lbs...ya think the drol was affected by age or what? how was it stored? I have a stockpile of CEL M-Drol that I was going to break into but I've kept it frozen except a few weeks in storage.
No, i believe its working well. My body has transformed a great amount in a very short amount of time. I'm not eating to gain, I wouldn't say I'm on a full cut but my goal and diet are for a recomp and it's done that better then anything I've took before. I'm sure if I was carb loading and upped my meals the weight gain would be a lot more. As of now, insane recomp and huge strength increase. Keep in mind I've upped cardio a good deal as well. Summer is coming brother.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
206.5 lbs today from 202 lbs. Full and leaner.
nice! yeah even if you were lean bulking SD is carb hungry for whatever reason. Last time on SD I was loosing 1.5 lbs of fat a week on a 7,500 cal diet

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Epistane as a finish will do you well, it always has me. I have Winni to finish the cycle with which surprisingly will be my first run of winni

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane as a finish will do you well, it always has me. I have Winni to finish the cycle with which surprisingly will be my first run of winni
What daily dose of epistane would you use to finish and for how long?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
hah great minds think alike...I've got winny also and havn't decided but leaning towards epi for testing anti-aroma effect of epi on long moderate cycle, and I'm trying to figure out if backloading a mild oral or even dry pinn is more beneficial to my PCT. I have done the research but can't get a handle on what my body will respond to best for tail. The problem I'm trying to overcome is lethargy and baaad lack of drive during PCT for 3 weeks but sometimes still lingers to 5th week and I still force my WO but I just think there is a better way. I've never backloaded Test, and never blasted bulker oral like Dbol,SD,or Phera on tail end, but I've heard good science behind it. but wondering if letting the ester run out on my Test and adding a mild hardener is better than a full stop and immediate reverse of chemicals in my body and winny is way more anabolic than epi. Do you have knowledge and opinion of backloading?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
This will be the first time I've used a finishing oral. 40mg of Epistane always gave me great harding and leaning effects, PCT off Epistane always seemed to be easier for me then anything else. I'm on TRT now so I don't do a full PCT but when I did I found the best way to jump into a PCT with out crashing for a few weeks was to start HCG at least two weeks before coming off, that way the boys are already starting to wake up by the time you start whatever PCT you have lined up. Keep in mind something like EQ needs to be stopped earlier then test for PCT , but i don't know what type of cycle your actually going to run.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This will be the first time I've used a finishing oral. 40mg of Epistane always gave me great harding and leaning effects, PCT off Epistane always seemed to be easier for me then anything else. I'm on TRT now so I don't do a full PCT but when I did I found the best way to jump into a PCT with out crashing for a few weeks was to start HCG at least two weeks before coming off, that way the boys are already starting to wake up by the time you start whatever PCT you have lined up. Keep in mind something like EQ needs to be stopped earlier then test for PCT , but i don't know what type of cycle your actually going to run.
I def know the stop times of diff compounds and I have tried HCG 2 weeks prior, didn't seem much diff but I also have odd balls they don't atrophy at all and my LH doesn't go down that much. no idea why but BW after BW its same result. The only thing I havn't tried as far as HCG is doudle dosing but not sure if sleepy testies is my problem. The only thing that makes me think of the ester running out is better is I didn't crash nearly as much when I was on Sust instead of Test c or e and I know it has 1 huge ester and I tappered sust last 2 weeks.

It's a recomp to rebulk so I'm starting with preloading 1 month of clomid 12.5mg e3d
SD 10mg ed 20 days /Test E 300 1-8/ EQ 450 1-8 then
SD 10-20mg 4weeks/ Test E 600 8-16/ EQ 300 8-14 and Tail oral TBD? probably 4week epistane but now that i'm looking at it even though it's low dose that's almost 12 weeks on oral methyls (not worried about liver I got that covered but there are other sides and long times on orals can slow you down.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I def know the stop times of diff compounds and I have tried HCG 2 weeks prior, didn't seem much diff but I also have odd balls they don't atrophy at all and my LH doesn't go down that much. no idea why but BW after BW its same result. The only thing I havn't tried as far as HCG is doudle dosing but not sure if sleepy testies is my problem. The only thing that makes me think of the ester running out is better is I didn't crash nearly as much when I was on Sust instead of Test c or e and I know it has 1 huge ester and I tappered sust last 2 weeks.

It's a recomp to rebulk so I'm starting with preloading 1 month of clomid 12.5mg e3d
SD 10mg ed 20 days /Test E 300 1-8/ EQ 450 1-8 then
SD 10-20mg 4weeks/ Test E 600 8-16/ EQ 300 8-14 and Tail oral TBD? probably 4week epistane but now that i'm looking at it even though it's low dose that's almost 12 weeks on oral methyls (not worried about liver I got that covered but there are other sides and long times on orals can slow you down.
If I'm looking at this right your hitting SD twice during the cycle, be careful on sides, I've never ran it that close together so I can't speak about results. I will say your EQ dose is low, Im at 600 and most EQ users tell me I'm slightly low. You also won't get a lot of results from EQ only doing 14 weeks thats about the time it starts to shine. As far as feeling good on your PCT I would say use Proviron during PCT for Free test, feel good purposes keep in mind some people will disagree with that.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If I'm looking at this right your hitting SD twice during the cycle, be careful on sides, I've never ran it that close together so I can't speak about results. I will say your EQ dose is low, Im at 600 and most EQ users tell me I'm slightly low. You also won't get a lot of results from EQ only doing 14 weeks thats about the time it starts to shine. As far as feeling good on your PCT I would say use Proviron during PCT for Free test, feel good purposes keep in mind some people will disagree with that.
Yah I typed few things wrong so FYI I'm returning from complete reconstruction of lower leg. So I'll be doing a recomp to rebulk cycle if you have a better length of time to suggest I'm up for it have pleanty of inGEARdiants in both oral and IM to do any cycle. I'm trying a few tricks that I've never done but heard guys doing and results are always subjective so

week -4 -0 Clomid 12.5 mg e3d
week 1-12 TB-500&BPC-157 .25mg
week 1-6 Test E 300mg / EQ 450mg (I'm still thinking on a 10 day pulse SD 10mg)?
week 6 BW 2day results
week 6-10 SD Blast 10mg 5day 20mg ed (I like SD at 6 weeks unless lathargic)?
week 6-16 Test-E 600mg/ EQ 750mg stp 6days early (Got ester calc from my Doc but his med resource might have old info on Boldenone since not used on humans for a while in medical feild
week 10-16 Epistane 20mg ed
week 15-18 HCG 500iu
Week18-24 PCT

I look at this and see too long on methyls (I don't drink but still seems harsh)
*I could swap SD pulse for Dbol pulse either way for 1st 10 days i'm still in recomp so just expecting a big boost as Test kicks in
*I could keep SD pulse and swap SD blast for milder methyl but very strong Halo-T-400 (Halo25mg/Tren20mg/4AD50mg/DHB155mg)
*I could swap Epi for Winni

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
EQ at 750 looks good, start it and run it as long as possible a lot of people feel 16 to 20 weeks is best. I would use your SD blast up front as a kicker for your Test and EQ and leave all orals out until your six week Epistane finish but I would suggest upping that dose to 30mg possibly 40mg. This would give your liver a break and give you the best start to your cycle. If you like pushing SD to 6 weeks I'd do it up front, your Test will be taking hold by the time the SD run ends.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'd be down for a 5 month run if that is what the dr oders, especially since the first 6 weeks are mild recomp. my only concern is that I'm 33 now and I don't know if age plays a part in vulnerability to perma shutdown? But if it does I'd like to avoid it my sitting T is only 690 as it is. As for the SD I would totally do a full kicker with it if I wasn't still in recomp and I think my strength might be 90% by then but still might be in injury territory if I push myself that hard that fast. Honestly I've come back from lazy months working out twice a weak for maintenance but I'm mostly in unfamiliar waters with this 1

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Expired stuff depends most on how it was stored. If it was in a cool, dry area there's no reason it shouldn't be good to go.

Frozen is perfect.

Yah I typed few things wrong so FYI I'm returning from complete reconstruction of lower leg. So I'll be doing a recomp to rebulk cycle if you have a better length of time to suggest I'm up for it have pleanty of inGEARdiants in both oral and IM to do any cycle. I'm trying a few tricks that I've never done but heard guys doing and results are always subjective so

week -4 -0 Clomid 12.5 mg e3d
week 1-12 TB-500&BPC-157 .25mg
week 1-6 Test E 300mg / EQ 450mg (I'm still thinking on a 10 day pulse SD 10mg)?
week 6 BW 2day results
week 6-10 SD Blast 10mg 5day 20mg ed (I like SD at 6 weeks unless lathargic)?
week 6-16 Test-E 600mg/ EQ 750mg stp 6days early (Got ester calc from my Doc but his med resource might have old info on Boldenone since not used on humans for a while in medical feild
week 10-16 Epistane 20mg ed
week 15-18 HCG 500iu
Week18-24 PCT

I look at this and see too long on methyls (I don't drink but still seems harsh)
*I could swap SD pulse for Dbol pulse either way for 1st 10 days i'm still in recomp so just expecting a big boost as Test kicks in
*I could keep SD pulse and swap SD blast for milder methyl but very strong Halo-T-400 (Halo25mg/Tren20mg/4AD50mg/DHB155mg)
*I could swap Epi for Winni
Are your BPC and TB500 doses shown per week or per day?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
This is very true regarding carbs, you will not see the ridiculous immediate gains if you're not high carbing. Your condition going into the cycle also affects this, if your muscles are already "saturated" from a glycogen standpoint. I saw the most profound immediate gains when I started a superdrol cycle having been on a cut and being depleted. Went high carb within about 2 days of superdrol, and I was literally gaining a pound or more a day of glycogen and water (intra-muscle, not bloating). Carb load while you can, you will still recomp fine, and it can get a little rough to eat a lot later in the cycle.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This is very true regarding carbs, you will not see the ridiculous immediate gains if you're not high carbing. Your condition going into the cycle also affects this, if your muscles are already "saturated" from a glycogen standpoint. I saw the most profound immediate gains when I started a superdrol cycle having been on a cut and being depleted. Went high carb within about 2 days of superdrol, and I was literally gaining a pound or more a day of glycogen and water (intra-muscle, not bloating). Carb load while you can, you will still recomp fine, and it can get a little rough to eat a lot later in the cycle.
obviousley I know SD is VERY carb hungry if I made decision to full on kick with SD I would still be shedding weight. I know that SD just seems to eat carbs because I lost 1.5-2 lbs of fat a week on SD with 7500-8000 cal diet. but I was in gear mode, not in recomp after surgery. what's your opinion on what I should do?

Expired stuff depends most on how it was stored. If it was in a cool, dry area there's no reason it shouldn't be good to go.

Frozen is perfect.

Are your BPC and TB500 doses shown per week or per day?
I was planning 3xweek (evening of pin day and 1 in between). not sure where injury will be at July 4

PeaceMAC

Awards
Impressive power increase today, no doubt that today was the beginning of the fun part of the cycle. Still continuing to dry out.
Bud, wait for week 3 lol if you haven't hit it already. That was personally my craziest week

btur2915

Awards
Eat your heart out and the gains will come rolling in.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
obviousley I know SD is VERY carb hungry if I made decision to full on kick with SD I would still be shedding weight. I know that SD just seems to eat carbs because I lost 1.5-2 lbs of fat a week on SD with 7500-8000 cal diet. but I was in gear mode, not in recomp after surgery. what's your opinion on what I should do?

I was planning 3xweek (evening of pin day and 1 in between). not sure where injury will be at July 4
Your cycle layout looks pretty solid except you wrote you are only running test/eq wk1-6, which I assume is a typo, definitely run that 16 weeks. and that was a hefty caloric surplus, what were your macros like? I'm just curious because I would struggle to get in 8000 kcal and there's no way I could do that clean from a volume standpoint, but you have a slightly bigger frame than I. You might find it easier to put on weight if you're coming back after surgery, especially a major muscle group like the leg. I think it is fine to wait and get bloods for 6 weeks before the SD. The only potential downside of not starting with the SD is 10 weeks of uninterrupted methyl orals, but I'm not sure how you could eat more than 8K cal so it might be your only option. Also your experience with a recomp might be different, it may be substantially easier to put weight back on after a surgery, and I think the superdrol will blow you up more than previous cycles, just be careful with the strength gains.

Edit: NM that first comment, I did not read your cycle lay out properly, you're increasing the test and eq at 6wks, that is fine.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Your cycle layout looks pretty solid except you wrote you are only running test/eq wk1-6, which I assume is a typo, definitely run that 16 weeks. and that was a hefty caloric surplus, what were your macros like? I'm just curious because I would struggle to get in 8000 kcal and there's no way I could do that clean from a volume standpoint, but you have a slightly bigger frame than I. You might find it easier to put on weight if you're coming back after surgery, especially a major muscle group like the leg. I think it is fine to wait and get bloods for 6 weeks before the SD. The only potential downside of not starting with the SD is 10 weeks of uninterrupted methyl orals, but I'm not sure how you could eat more than 8K cal so it might be your only option. Also your experience with a recomp might be different, it may be substantially easier to put weight back on after a surgery, and I think the superdrol will blow you up more than previous cycles, just be careful with the strength gains.

Edit: NM that first comment, I did not read your cycle lay out properly, you're increasing the test and eq at 6wks, that is fine.
Thanks for the pointers. What are your thoughts on a 20 week cycle but at 33 wanting tio avoid perma shutdown? and I do need to change the orals somehow. I want to keep epi for last 6weeks as Todd G advised but how to fit in SD with best results? I like SD for 6 weeks usuallyin normal circumstances. It hits hard week3 but for me lasts to 5 and 6 is just to make sure i'm topped out sometimes I stop mid 6 week or dose down.The only way I was able to get 8K cals was from a weight gainer protein with complex carbs added. I drank 3-4 a day on top of 5 clean meals. I remember being hungry with a full stomach but I was doing 3hour 2 a days. I am not going to be on 8k diet for this run. More like 3000 at start then increase as needed.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Your BPC dose is solid, but you will find that it takes a lot more TB500. My lady is like 115lb soaking wet and she's running 1.2mg Q3D which is still a low dose. Done QoD, I would probably run a mg a shot. Oh, and if it is real, that stuff is AWESOME. If you get real stuff you will know. We are currently running a trial with it for carpal/cubital tunnel. There's no research out there on it, but there's nothing saying it won't so we are trying it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the pointers. What are your thoughts on a 20 week cycle but at 33 wanting tio avoid perma shutdown? and I do need to change the orals somehow. I want to keep epi for last 6weeks as Todd G advised but how to fit in SD with best results? I like SD for 6 weeks usuallyin normal circumstances. It hits hard week3 but for me lasts to 5 and 6 is just to make sure i'm topped out sometimes I stop mid 6 week or dose down.The only way I was able to get 8K cals was from a weight gainer protein with complex carbs added. I drank 3-4 a day on top of 5 clean meals. I remember being hungry with a full stomach but I was doing 3hour 2 a days. I am not going to be on 8k diet for this run. More like 3000 at start then increase as needed.
Given your experience I think you could handle a 5 month cycle Yes it's a little bit long to be on, I am close to your age, and I've done 18 weeks blasts before and recently had fertility tests because I was concerned about my trestelone use in the past. I ended up being fine, but you should still be cautious. I don't necessarily think you need to change up the epi as a finisher, that is a good idea, and with 20 weeks you could fit in a break between the SD and the epi. I have problems with appetite if I run superdrol past 4 weeks, but if your body can handle it go for it. As for avoiding permanent shut down (which is pretty unlikely on test and eq as your major anabolics) and fertility problems from long cycles, I like low dose HCG during the cycle. You don't need a lot, 250 or 500iu a week has served me well in my experience. I use this on cycle, and stop the HCG for SERM pct, 20 weeks is about the upper limit for how long you want to be on HCG otherwise you risk leydig cell desensitization. Cycle looks good, good luck with the recovery and recomp.