11-oxo on a low dose

maevar

Awards
Hi!

I was wondering if I would get any results from doing 11-oxo for 60 days at 300mg ED? Does anyone have any experience with that?

I'm not really looking to build any more mass at all, just something to help me maintain muscle mass while cutting, and maybe help me cut a little extra fat?

Have done much bigger cycles with hasher compounds in the past, but have always been curious about 11-oxo, all though it is expensive af.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Won't notice much at all to be honest with ya.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well 11-kt seems to be a favourite of many here. Even at low doses. Don't think 300mg 11-oxo oral yield so much less than 125mg 11-kt transdermal.
Could be wrong though.

I know that gains at 1g daily are roumored to be like about 40mg Epistane so I'm sure 500mg suffice for anticatabolic purpose.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well 11-kt seems to be a favourite of many here. Even at low doses. Don't think 300mg 11-oxo oral yield so much less than 125mg 11-kt transdermal.
Could be wrong though.

I know that gains at 1g daily are roumored to be like about 40mg Epistane so I'm sure 500mg suffice for anticatabolic purpose.
400mg of 11-oxo orally would not even come remotely close to 125mg 11-kt. I've run 1g a day of 11-oxo and it is certainly nothing to write home about. There are other compounds which are cheaper to modulate 11bHSD1 for visceral fat loss.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400mg of 11-oxo orally would not even come remotely close to 125mg 11-kt. I've run 1g a day of 11-oxo and it is certainly nothing to write home about. There are other compounds which are cheaper to modulate 11bHSD1 for visceral fat loss.
agreed I tried 350 mgs was a waste

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hm bummer.
Few years back I only saw it hypd again and again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're speaking of actual 11-oxo you'll see almost nothing off 300mg. You need closer to the gram/day mark to really see things. 11-oxo is one of the worst cost:effective orals around.