Formestane and MOHN???

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Hi. Im just starting a cutting cycle of mohn(gaspari oxavar) at 3mgs 4 x per day. After doing extensive searches it is clear that the risk of side effects is minimal. However, one poster mentioned that he thought he had gyno. If i were to add formestane about 2-3 weeks into my cycle( the point that most users say is where it begins to be felt), and increase the dose of mohn to about 18 mg total, would this be a good idea? I know that formestane is both an estrogen suppressor and mild anabolic(androgenic?). This is my third cycle ever and am looking to drop about 10 pounds of fat that got put on during a previous cycle and extended rest period due to car accident. My diet will be relatively clean, no alcohol, and cardio will be added. Thanks for the input.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My only concern is that both of these compounds are reductase inhibitors, so good-bye DHT. That increases the rick of gyno in and of itself. Rebound or letro would stack better w/ M4OHN in this case. But it is based also on the individual, so you might get away with it no problem. M4OHN never gave me a gyno threat at all by the way.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Thank you for the advise. I will not use the formestane. I was only considering an anti-E while on as an extra preventative measure. Perhaps I will try the rebound as there seems to be a lot of good press on it. But, since I have a large amount of 6 0x0(thought it was gonna be banned) would that be ok?

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
My only concern is that both of these compounds are reductase inhibitors, so good-bye DHT. That increases the rick of gyno in and of itself. Rebound or letro would stack better w/ M4OHN in this case. But it is based also on the individual, so you might get away with it no problem. M4OHN never gave me a gyno threat at all by the way.
Would running Nolva alongside at low doses be a good choice? Why did you suggest AI's?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would running Nolva alongside at low doses be a good choice? Why did you suggest AI's?
Yes, 10-20mg/day Nolva is quite effective usually, I just think it should be reserved for the abortion of gyno (not the prevention) and PCT only. Casual use of Nolva can be liver and cardio toxic and is not needed with all the good AI's around. I know it's cheap, but it's used to treat metastatic breast carcinoma! In other words, only use it when needed. But that's just my opinion.

6-oxo could probably work fine in place of Rebound, but I can't tell you what the dose would be. I know Rebound seems to have a specific benefit in this area even at low doses.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hi. Im just starting a cutting cycle of mohn(gaspari oxavar) at 3mgs 4 x per day. After doing extensive searches it is clear that the risk of side effects is minimal. However, one poster mentioned that he thought he had gyno. If i were to add formestane about 2-3 weeks into my cycle( the point that most users say is where it begins to be felt), and increase the dose of mohn to about 18 mg total, would this be a good idea? I know that formestane is both an estrogen suppressor and mild anabolic(androgenic?). This is my third cycle ever and am looking to drop about 10 pounds of fat that got put on during a previous cycle and extended rest period due to car accident. My diet will be relatively clean, no alcohol, and cardio will be added. Thanks for the input.
First dosage is very low. You should start with that and double the dose after the first two weeks.
M4ohn could cause pseudogyno (progesterone-induced) but its very rare. You should consider bromo in that case, not formestane.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M4ohn could cause pseudogyno (progesterone-induced) but its very rare. You should consider bromo in that case, not formestane.
um...progesterone-induced gyno is prolactin gyno.....pseudogyno is "fat titty gyno".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15