My s4 shredding log

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Started s4 today at 50mg. Gonna do 5 on 2 off to avoid yellow tinting. Currently in week 2 off cutting. I weigh 85kgs at around 14% bf. Stay tuned for start pics.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 : so dosed this morning and off I went to work. Today is off day from training. Will dose in arvo again.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many times are you dosing? If I remember right then the half life was short.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this log. Tis the season to cut.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, good luck bro

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Even though I'm 2 weeks in this is beginning of s4 pics. Weight 84.7kgs:

IMG_3792.JPG
IMG_3743.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG
IMG_3759.JPG
IMG_3766.JPG

Excuse the hair

Lendo

Awards
You're a big dude!

Look pretty lean already.

I've bene looking into a SARM for a cut as well. If it's not against forum rules, you mind telling me what brand you're using? I have a feeling you're in a different part of the world than I, so I probably can't or wouldn't buy the same brand, but just curious.

Subbed...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your small waist makes your back and shoulders look huge

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You going to run a deficit or stay at maintenance?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: ok guys been on for 5 days now. Here are things I have noticed so far:

1. I get a real bad headache 15 min after dosing and it lasts about 6 hrs then begins to fade. When I dose second time in the pm the headache comes back and lasts till the morning dose. I wake up with the same headache. Very weird.

2. I feel hot when I take it and stay hot all day even though it's pretty chilli down here.

I don't feel anything in the gym all is that same so far. I did notice today during back workout that my body was a little numb. Like I can't feel the Contraction and feel like I gas from being out of breath during the set rather then muscle lactic acid.

Tommorrow and the day after are off days. Will keep you upto date if headache goes.

Oh and I'm 2lbs up in weight.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The headaches sound like a deal breaker for me.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: so after returning back on I didn't experience any headaches. So I can confirm the headaches had nothing to do with the s4. I still feel a little hot during my on days. Still no noticeable difference in the gym or energy. Started cardio yesterday. Diet has been perfect . Stay tuned for more updates.
IMG_3896.JPG

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders and arms and forearms the good

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
In, seen your logs before, they are quite good. Sick beard btw

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Keep up posted if about the 5 on 2 off method to keep the vision sides at a minimum at least.

I'm interest in S4 but the vision sides is no bueno

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you got any nagging injuries or issues that might require a little touchups sarm healing, Keep us posted about that too. I'm interested in the healing aspects as well thanks man

jepmik

jepmik

Awards
It is my third week using S4 . In the 1. and 2. week I had headaches very often but that is over now. Yellow vision is still a problem. I will now try the 5 on 2 off method .

Vioros

Awards
Subscribed. I am currently also running a s4 cut. Its my 3rd cycle with s4. One lean bulker stacked with lgd. And one cutter last year with osta and spartan lean. Currently at 100mg 5 on 2 off. Loving it. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed. I am currently also running a s4 cut. Its my 3rd cycle with s4. One lean bulker stacked with lgd. And one cutter last year with osta and spartan lean. Currently at 100mg 5 on 2 off. Loving it. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
With the 5 on 2 off how are the vision sides

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you got any nagging injuries or issues that might require a little touchups sarm healing, Keep us posted about that too. I'm interested in the healing aspects as well thanks man
Yeh have a annoying elbow injury that scares me from going really heavy on bench. Will keep posted

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Bro. You running it solo this time around ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: ok guys so still no difference in the gym with regards to strength/hardness or vascularity. Also no side effects so far. I have been taking 25mg in the am and then another 25mg pre workout about 5pm. So doses are about 12 hrs apart. Should I make them closer together ?

Diet is going well. My weight this week is 188.0lbs

Vioros

Awards
Nice. Bro. You running it solo this time around ?
No im Stacking it with 20mg osta. Because osta has a longer half time. So i am on the safe side :D
Can you PM me your source? I am also in beginning on week 3. But i am already noticing Strength vascularity und dry look. Usually for s4 kicks extremely fast. First week 50 second 75 third 100 till end. 5 on 2 off. In addition do you have side effects like the yellow Vision and decreased night Vision?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: so today is second day of dosing week 3. I have noticed the first 2 days coming bAck on after the 2 off days I get that same headache. It feels like it's on the side and back of my head and the back of my eyes hurt a little. I'm not feeling well at all today. I think I'm getting the flu. I took in the morning should I take the pm dose even though I feel a fever coming on ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ended up taking that dose. Just woke up now for work with a big headache . Gonna take another dose

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: weight down to 187.1 lbs. still no noticeable change in strength or hardness. No side effects either. Entered a bicep curling comp this weekend at the fitness expo. Whoever gets most reps with 30lbs barbell wins 1 year supply of free protein powder worth over $2000. Reps to beat was 313. I got 320 . I won lol. But yesterday and today my arms and forearms are ****ed. I can't move them at all. I think I tore something. I took sicky from work Morrow as I can barely drive. So havent trained last 2 days. Going to see a Doctor tomorrow to see what's going on as the pain is beyond doms
IMG_4004.JPG

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 20: weight down to 187.1 lbs. still no noticeable change in strength or hardness. No side effects either. Entered a bicep curling comp this weekend at the fitness expo. Whoever gets most reps with 30lbs barbell wins 1 year supply of free protein powder worth over $2000. Reps to beat was 313. I got 320 . I won lol. But yesterday and today my arms and forearms are ****ed. I can't move them at all. I think I tore something. I took sicky from work Morrow as I can barely drive. So havent trained last 2 days. Going to see a Doctor tomorrow to see what's going on as the pain is beyond doms View attachment 148383
Lol nice work dude.

I tore my biceps up pretty bad doing a crazy pyramid protocol once, took about 3 weeks to come good!

Good luck at the doc!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa nice.
If I get trapped under a car, I'll trust you to lift it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys for lack of update. Got hit with the flu. Been off work and s4 and training for 1 week. Diet has still been good though. Will restart Tommorrow on s4 and training. Feeling much better now. End of week 4 weigh in this morning. Weighed 84kgs( 185lbs). Stay tuned

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand are you using? Results should have shown it's face by now. Would be wary

Vioros

Awards
For sure they should have shown. I am & weeks in approx. At the moment 2. Week at 100mg. 5 on 2 off. Visual sides still Apparatent. Muscle hardening is also really visible. Vascularity as well. I made an experiment with 2 weeks psmf. 900 cals and only protein with some fish oil caps and multivit. Muscles were still quite full. And didnt loose any strength. Became stronger. If you would have quality s4 you should have noticed it already! And you would love it. Actually my favorite component for summer shredding :)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there's your problem right there, I've only heard negatives coming from their products

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I heard good about them and I got it super chEap. See how we go