What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I'm not sure either. That's why I was asking.

But it also increases the affinity to the receptors which makes it stronger.
    Ya it be interesting I don't think it would but I would like see for sure.

2. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    So you can bring back nanodrol? I always wanted to try it but missed out
    They did bring it back
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    What was nice about Formestane is that when you ran it at higher doses it acted more like
    a prohormone then an AI. It should be made with a Trasdermal carrier. I always felt good on
    Formestane.
    I would absolutely be interested in TD formestane. No need to add anything else to the formula either, just basic old TD form.

I'm not interested in oral Formestane either, regardless of any additional delivery enhancers. It simply doesnt have the same effect unless mega dosed and would be cost prohibitive for most

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya it be interesting I don't think it would but I would like see for sure.
    What? Lol I'm not sure if it doesn't make sense because I'm stoned. Or your stoned and didn't make sense lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    What? Lol I'm not sure if it doesn't make sense because I'm stoned. Or your stoned and didn't make sense lol.
    I was saying​ that, I do not think the acelyation on a steriod would be beneficial. Although I would like to see if it's ever been done before; to know for sure if it makes a difference.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Also lucky I wish I was stoned. I've been backing off to only about 1or 2 times a month sometimes none anymore.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I was saying​ that, I do not think the acelyation on a steriod would be beneficial. Although I would like to see if it's ever been done before; to know for sure if it makes a difference.
    Ah gotcha
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Also lucky I wish I was stoned. I've been backing off to only about 1or 2 times a month sometimes none anymore.
    Damn. I've been smoking daily for a few weeks now. I hardly smoke anything though. A bowl, maybe two or 4 or 5 hits off of some wax per day. My tolerance is practically nothing lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    They did bring it back
    I'll have to get some then, I can see a nanodrol, dmz and test cycle in the horizon

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Ah gotcha

Damn. I've been smoking daily for a few weeks now. I hardly smoke anything though. A bowl, maybe two or 4 or 5 hits off of some wax per day. My tolerance is practically nothing lol.
    Dude 2 bowls has me vomiting. 1 is all I can take even when I was smoking multiple times daily. Which is weird as EVERYTHING I've ever tried besides stims and weed is non effective or have to take very unsafe amounts to feel anything.

10. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I'll have to get some then, I can see a nanodrol, dmz and test cycle in the horizon
    Sounds epic

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Dude 2 bowls has me vomiting. 1 is all I can take even when I was smoking multiple times daily. Which is weird as EVERYTHING I've ever tried besides stims and weed is non effective or have to take very unsafe amounts to feel anything.
    Damn lol. I used to be able to smoke a bag by myself in one night. Now one will last me a month lol. Crazy

12. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Pred sell havoc
    Yes they do it's good stuff smells like sulfate just like it should!

13. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Nanodrol and test alone would be plenty for me haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by PredNutrition View Post
    Dimethabold, is that another name for Dimethazine as that is one we could not sell (along with Boldione)?
    No it is not.
    This was actually one of my favorite compounds and kind of a sleeper at that. I thinks it's described as dbol with a 2 methyl chain

Either way, great pumps, euphoria, put on about 18lbs and kept 16. Fantastic product.

Name:  27c70e61-9d6b-4e09-bef8-8c6eda7fc59d_zpsf046c9f9.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  27.4 KB

15. Quote Originally Posted by mgkoret View Post
    No it is not.
    This was actually one of my favorite compounds and kind of a sleeper at that. I thinks it's described as dbol with a 2 methyl chain

Either way, great pumps, euphoria, put on about 18lbs and kept 16. Fantastic product.

I almost ran that this cycle but couldn't because of the extra methylation. Supposed to be really good though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mgkoret View Post
    No it is not.

Agreed; I haven't ran this personally, but I've heard plenty of positive feedback and would love to get a hold of some

17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Agreed; I haven't ran this personally, but I've heard plenty of positive feedback and would love to get a hold of some
    What is it?? Can't find out. Tried google but seems like it is like m1t or methylmesterlone
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    What is it?? Can't find out. Tried google but seems like it is like m1t or methylmesterlone
    Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
    Amount per Capsule: 15mg
    Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mgkoret View Post
    Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
    Amount per Capsule: 15mg
    Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.
    Thanks my man
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

20. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    So 4chloro-trest that does sound strong as fuk. I wonder if it might make it less effective as a test base though? As the chloro groups seems to make it less androgenic
    Chloro groups don't decrease a compounds interaction with the androgen receptor. they only prevent 5a reduction as well as prevents aromatization into estrogen.
    7a methy does this as well, 5a reduction, but doesn't keep it from aromatizing.
    But I only listed 7 methyl as I couldn't remember if 17a methyl nor clostebol was banned or not.

In the case of nor andros, 5a reduction weakens the compound.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

21. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    That would be interesting.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but has anyone tried modifying an AAS through Acetylation? Normally it increases the the compounds ability to cross the Blood Brain Barrier. I always see alkylation and methylation for increased activity and for oral consumption.
    Methylation is alkylation
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Both you guys want to learn more about steroids get a copy of Julius vida andogrnic and anabolic agents. It'll have all those answers.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

22. Quote Originally Posted by mgkoret View Post
    No it is not.

Jeeeeez I want me some of that!
    I've got a bottle of nanodrol for my next bulk, anyone here run it? Was thinking about getting another bottle and stretching it to 6 weeks at 1.5ml or will 4 weeks and 1ml be enough? This liquid stuff confuses me hah I ran the nano1t at 3ml ED to get an actual decent effect off it, serious muscle hardening and vasc + strength but a huge dent in my wallet!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Jeeeeez I want me some of that!
    I've got a bottle of nanodrol for my next bulk, anyone here run it? Was thinking about getting another bottle and stretching it to 6 weeks at 1.5ml or will 4 weeks and 1ml be enough? This liquid stuff confuses me hah I ran the nano1t at 3ml ED to get an actual decent effect off it, serious muscle hardening and vasc + strength but a huge dent in my wallet!
    Absolutely loved dimethabold , I just took finished a one bottle run at 3 caps a day to kickstart my cycle and it was awesome
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

24. I liked Mecabol and while I never saw huge mass gains from it, Epistane would be a neat replacement for Winny. The rest of those listed are still readily available and some of them are available in pharmaceutical quality, I might add (DMZ, MSten, Trestolone, etc)

Other than that, the old Bold pro-hormone, but dosed and packaged properly to allow 4 weeks @ 800mg per bottle. That stuff was nice all around.

25. Boldione is banned in the U.K.

Go Clemson.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's your favourite type of coffee?
    By ChocolateClen in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-13-2017, 07:22 PM
  2. Who's Your Favorite Athlete of all Time?
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. Top 10 prohormones of all time.
    By dan duchaine jr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 03:01 PM
  4. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM