What is your favourite prohormone of all-time?

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
With us carrying a few compounds not seen in the USA we are interested to see what would be peoples' absolute dream wishlist for PH's to bring back into production.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Duuuude..... Celtic Labs Dimethabold was my all time fav
IV run SD, Msten, epi, Halo, Winny, etc. That one takes the cake for me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really anything DHT based. Bring back 'The 1'

Also Formestane / 4 Hydroxy Test

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With us carrying a few compounds not seen in the USA we are interested to see what would be peoples' absolute dream wishlist for PH's to bring back into production.
The original 1-AD and Protodrol.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol would be nice from PN so i can do all my buisness the same place :D Love you guys! But please do something about those prices :D

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Since Phera is already there it my wishlist would be M1,4ADD, Furuza and The1. With the one being the wish I would love to see soon :D

But proper doses per bottle would be important for me to buy it. Also nothing against your shop, I love it and am ocassionally custumer for a few years now. But you are not exactly cheap.

Oh. And a Boldione with delivery enhancement would be amazing too.

Well yeah, the list is getting long xD

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Furuza and The1.

Oh. And a Boldione with delivery enhancement would be amazing too.

Well yeah, the list is getting long xD
This!!
A really good Bold product would be wicked! (Bold-diol possible?!?)

And of course, a real 4-diol (not 4-dhea), and 1-AD (or 1-test..) not to forget.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Formestane and The 1 would be on top of the list for me.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't ran it yet, but I'd love to see the oral trenavar back in stock from you guys!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
This!!
A really good Bold product would be wicked! (Bold-diol possible?!?)

And of course, a real 4-diol (not 4-dhea), and 1-AD (or 1-test..) not to forget.
They have real 4-ad its androtest

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
PredNutrition whats the deal with the code i got.. It says cannot be used at the moment ? A speciel code for AM members.?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Some of the compounds listed above I know for a fact are already sold at Predator including 4-AD (Androtest). To the guy requesting 1-AD, Predator sells straight 1-Testosterone which is what 1-AD would partially convert into...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-alpha and super drol my all time faves

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Is that the same as M1-Test, I just bought a bottle.
No, M1A and M1T are different. M1A partially reduces to M1T, but it is also a powerful steroid in its own right. If you bought the brand I think you bought, then you bought M1A.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@prednutrution Actually; I think you guys should get a hold of/make some methylstenbolone that is in capsules as opposed to the liquid that nanodrol. I ran nanodrol and logged it btw; it was potent stuff, loved it

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
@prednutrution Actually; I think you guys should get a hold of/make some methylstenbolone that is in capsules as opposed to the liquid that nanodrol. I ran nanodrol and logged it btw; it was potent stuff, loved it
Ah yes we do love our methylstenbolone! Do we know if predator ships to USA?

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
PredNutrition whats the deal with the code i got.. It says cannot be used at the moment ? A speciel code for AM members.?
DennisTheDane, Not sure what the issue you have, the code is definitely working. You need to add any 3 Prohormones or SARMs listed in these 2 categories

http://www.predatornutrition.com/hardcore/prohormones
http://www.predatornutrition.com/hardcore/sarms

Then go through to checkout and at the final stage add the code PRO342 which will then take off the cost of the cheapest item

checkout.png

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane, Not sure what the issue you have, the code is definitely working. You need to add any 3 Prohormones or SARMs listed in these 2 categories

http://www.predatornutrition.com/hardcore/prohormones
http://www.predatornutrition.com/hardcore/sarms

Then go through to checkout and at the final stage add the code PRO342 which will then take off the cost of the cheapest item

View attachment 147579
Weirde Pred... It said the code was not working at the moment :D Will try again :)

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Duuuude..... Celtic Labs Dimethabold was my all time fav
IV run SD, Msten, epi, Halo, Winny, etc. That one takes the cake for me.
Dimethabold, is that another name for Dimethazine as that is one we could not sell (along with Boldione)?

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Really anything DHT based. Bring back 'The 1'

Also Formestane / 4 Hydroxy Test
Formestane we can look at but feedback/clinical evidence suggests there is now a more potent AI (the flavan found in Alchemy by Hydrapharm and Invictus by IL). Still, if you wanted this what format?

The 1, that is an oldie, we could certainly enquire for you. We will ask some of the manufacturers making prohormones to review all these suggestions.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't nano1t on the list of "once it's gone it's gone"

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should do the same with the nanodrol!

sprotte

Awards
Dimethabold, is that another name for Dimethazine as that is one we could not sell (along with Boldione)?
This Information a gathered together...:

Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
Amount per Capsule: 15mg
Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could people explain why it's their favourite? :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane we can look at but feedback/clinical evidence suggests
there is now a more potent AI (the flavan found in Alchemy by Hydrapharm and Invictus by IL).
Still, if you wanted this what format?

The 1, that is an oldie, we could certainly enquire for you. We will ask some of the manufacturers
making prohormones to review all these suggestions.
What was nice about Formestane is that when you ran it at higher doses it acted more like
a prohormone then an AI. It should be made with a Trasdermal carrier. I always felt good on
Formestane.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Wasn't nano1t on the list of "once it's gone it's gone"
Yes and it was one to go out for a long time but in the end, what can we say, where there is a will there is a way. Now, all is possible again.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you can bring back nanodrol? I always wanted to try it but missed out

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn you guys are making me excited to run "the 1" at the end of my current cycle. I'd definitely buy more if you guys made it happen. Also agreed on the dimethabold loved this stuff pumps vascularity and an overall good feeling

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to see new compounds brought to the market.
Like 7a methyl 4-chloro-19nortestosterone
7a methyl nor-clostebol
Did m4ohn get banned in the U.K.?
How about
11-oxo-17a methyl-4chloro-dehydrotrstosterone
11-oxo-methyl clostebol aka oxyguno
Very potent compound, wasn't dosed properly. In 7mg tablets instead of 25mg.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

How about
11-oxo-17a methyl-4chloro-dehydroandrostenediol
Agreed on the new compounds. It would be nice to have some of the old ones back but some new ones would be even better in my opinion.
PN sells transdermal Trestolone "Olympus Labs" "Dermatrest"......potent stuff.
Yeah I ran the Olympus UK Trest and Dermatrest. But I think they're still discontinuing it.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
1-AD is pretty much redundant in light of us stocking Nano 1T (http://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/fusion-supplements/nano-1t.html) which is actual 1-test and also has a nano formula to improve absorption.

With Protodrol, we can talk with Iforce to license it or did you mean a generic (which would be cheaper we assume)?

We will get back to the other questions on here later!
Hope its goooood! Just got my self 3 bottles to run with 5 bottles of androtest :D

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7a methyl nor-clostebol
How about
11-oxo-17a methyl-4chloro-dehydrotrstosterone
11-oxo-methyl clostebol aka oxyguno
Very potent compound, wasn't dosed properly. In 7mg tablets instead of 25mg.
So 4chloro-trest that does sound strong as fuk. I wonder if it might make it less effective as a test base though? As the chloro groups seems to make it less androgenic

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see some trenevar tabs! I buy so much stuff from this shop haha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So 4chloro-trest that does sound strong as fuk. I wonder if it might make it less effective as a test base though? As the chloro groups seems to make it less androgenic
That would be interesting.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but has anyone tried modifying an AAS through Acetylation? Normally it increases the the compounds ability to cross the Blood Brain Barrier. I always see alkylation and methylation for increased activity and for oral consumption.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be interesting.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but has anyone tried modifying an AAS through Acetylation? Normally it increases the the compounds ability to cross the Blood Brain Barrier. I always see alkylation and methylation for increased activity and for oral consumption.
Not sure if it would have a benefit with steriod. As they pass through easily (atleast that's my interpretation of what I've read I could be wrong)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it would have a benefit with steriod. As they pass through easily (atleast that's my interpretation of what I've read I could be wrong)
I'm not sure either. That's why I was asking.

But it also increases the affinity to the receptors which makes it stronger.