back pain

O

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone.
I just recently started my stack. today is 10 days on. well last week I was squatting then went to do front squats and felt discomfort on my lower back. took me a bit to feel better. three days later, I went to workout back and same pain. I was on my last set of deadlifts and I didn't do them. just felt discomfort. I stretched and used a foam roller. still today I have the discomfort. its not pain but more like tightness. especially on my left side. I have been drinking plenty of water. also I continue to stretch and still there. I have full range of motion so I don't think I tweaked my back. any thoughts? are these back pumps? kidneys? I am using the bathroom fine. pee is a tint of yellow due to multi. additional supplements I am taking are creatine, BCAA, pre workout and of course whey protein.

here is a breakdown on how I have been taking my stack

wake up empty stomach
Sup3r 1 110mg
Sup3r epi 250mg
fish oil

breakfast
ar1mcare pro
control labs multi

lunch
fish oil
sup3r 1 110mg

dinner
ar1mcare pro
multi

before bed empty stomach
Sup3r 1 110mg
Sup3r epi 250mg
fish oil

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Add some taurine 2-4 g a day really cheap powder version I think 300g for under 20$

O

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Add some taurine 2-4 g a day really cheap powder version I think 300g for under 20$
just ordered it. hopefully this is the answer. I just tried doing my leg workout, well I couldn't go heavy. feels like I did though.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
just ordered it. hopefully this is the answer. I just tried doing my leg workout, well I couldn't go heavy. feels like I did though.
Stretch and lots of water untill you get it split dose morning and night can mix with protein or anything

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check the lot number on your Ar1mcare Pro

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A-524 is the lot number for both
You are fine as far as that goes then. OL had a possible issue with certain lot numbers with AP that supposedly tested positive for a strong pharma diuretic. No one on this forum seems to believe it, but I figured it was worth mentioning in this case. The only AP that was questionable was that of an older lot numbers then yours. AP has been tested since then and have came back clean. You are good bro!

O

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
You are fine as far as that goes then. OL had a possible issue with certain lot numbers with AP that supposedly tested positive for a strong pharma diuretic. No one on this forum seems to believe it, but I figured it was worth mentioning in this case. The only AP that was questionable was that of an older lot numbers then yours. AP has been tested since then and have came back clean. You are good bro!
ah ok. good to know. I had ordered this stuff December last year
well I ordered the taurine. should get to me in a week. I also have been eating a lot of cranberries with my oatmeal and started drinking cranberry juice incase it was my kidneys.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Taurine will help. I had bad back pumps on leg day when using 1 Andro. It wasn't till I dropped the preworkout is when I saw relief. This was with 5g of taurine preworkout.

Also...if I were you. I would up the EPI dose and take 500mg preworkout. Then split 2 more doses of 250 for a total of 1000. 500 isn't going to be enough of a base.

How long is your run for?

O

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Taurine will help. I had bad back pumps on leg day when using 1 Andro. It wasn't till I dropped the preworkout is when I saw relief. This was with 5g of taurine preworkout.

Also...if I were you. I would up the EPI dose and take 500mg preworkout. Then split 2 more doses of 250 for a total of 1000. 500 isn't going to be enough of a base.

How long is your run for?
60 days. I am on day 10

PCT is Sup3r PCT and clomid