Above manufactures dosing recommendations

Chasemandingo

Awards
Hello,

I'm running my first PH cycle trying to cut some fat and add some lean...in running 1 andro and 4 andro from OL UK at 330 a day for 8 weekez and just started on Saturday...I am also running 11 keto starting low and working up to ~250 mg a day transdermal...I will be throwing in epi andro around 2 weeks in working up from 250 mgs to 1000 mgs per day for the last ~25 days of the cycle...I have arm1care pro and sup3e PCT on hand and my Clomid arrives today....I was planning on starting the arm1care later on in the cycle so that it will overlap with the PCT for a week...is this advisable or should I begin taking this product right way? Also is there any benefit from running the 1 and 4 andros at a higher dosage...let's day 440-550? Thanks for the help gents!

I wanted to clarify that I have done research and have seen both responses on the dosage question...some say that 330 is the sweet spot and other say you need to dose up to 600 mgs to see good results....so what has ur experiences taught you about these pro hormones?

Chasemandingo

Awards
Or maybe throw in some tr31st for the last 4 weeks?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there's a benefit to dosing them higher, but considering the amount of compounds you're taking, I would leave the dosages as is. If you want to run trest, replace 4-andro with it for the entirety of the cycle, not just the last 4 weeks.

Chasemandingo

Awards
Gotcha...so that's no on the tr3st. I will run as originally planned and run PCT...I your experience would it be alright to start a six week clen cycle two weeks into PCT? It would be two weeks on two weeks off for six weeks with clen/cytomel.