MK 677 LOG

snickerhoohar

Awards
Hi everybody, I am new to anabolicminds.

After researching MK-677 for a few weeks, I decided to try it myself for a few reasons-

1. I find it hard to trust online reviews/ sources and figured the best way to decide if it works was by running it myself.
2. I can't find a reliable source of generic growth anymore.
3. GHRP Peptides are lacklustre (in my opinion.)

snickerhoohar

Awards
I am currently 7 days in and the next post will start from this past Tuesday as Day 1. I am not taking any other fat strippers, no anabolics either. I have been training for 11 years so know my body and bodybuilding very well. 30 years old.

Off cycle, currently on HCG and insulin at 1iu post workout. I am not expecting any muscle growth from this run of MK 677 but I have ran enough cycles of growth hormone to be able to compare the effects of both. (if any)

I simply want to see what recovery benefits, fat loss and anti-aging etc can be gained from this.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 1- I am one of the worst sleepers ever due to other health issues. Generic growth or marijuana are usually the only things that can give me a solid sleep.

I started with 10mg of MK at 1pm and had no hunger pangs that some people describe, then had 2 x 10mg more before bed time. I slept very well and dreams were very vivid like I get on HGH. I combined this protocol with ZMA (which usually gives me vivd dreams, but these were on another level.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 2- I did feel lethargic upon waking so decided not to take any MK in the day time. I took 20mg before bed time and again it knocked me out pretty quickly. Vivid dreams again but I woke up a few times in the night, had no trouble getting back to sleep.

Appetite was actually down compared to what I am usually like but do feel a change in my metabolism. Could this be due to my body utilizing my food more efficiently? I certainly hope so but time will tell.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 4- Carried on sleeping deeply but took 30 mg before bed last night. Did not feel any different to taking 20mg.

Today my mood has definitely improved somewhat, nothing major but better. Energy levels have been solid but did get a couple of lethargic spell later in the day. Definitely experiencing water retention and it looks very noticeable, had an aching knee and stiff neck- two problems I never usually encounter.

Appetite still feels somewhat repressed compared to when I started but again, I feel like my meals are going a lot further metabolically speaking.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 5- The pump I am getting from my workouts is incredible- especially considering that I am not taking any PEDs right now. Sleep is still deep but interrupted and my recovery is improving too.

Mood is great and I am witnessing a positive change in my productivity. Nails are growing at a faster rate and so is my hair. Apart from deep sleep, They are usually the first two noticeable effects that I get from taking HGH.

Still have a stiff neck and slightly sore upon waking. Water retention is bad with puffy nipples. I added in bananas for extra potassium to try and combat this. Appetite is still less than when I was not on MK 677, which I find strange.

NO noticeable fat loss yet but too early for that to be expected.

I will continue to run 30mg every evening before bed.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 7- So I went out with friends on the eve of Day 5 and we partied, I had some drinks etc

I usually suffer quite bad hangovers but didn't feel bad at all on the Sunday (day 6)- not compared to how dehydrated and lethargic I usually feel on a hangover.

Still have the water retention and no improvement in skin yet. ( this is the one I was hoping to see, but still very early) I will update again soon as and when I notice changes etc

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed good luck dude keeping the gut down, especially at 30mg

snickerhoohar

Awards
Appetite hasn't really been affected much. Thank you for subbing

slicknick12

Awards
Mine arrives today. I'll be following your log!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't mean appetite bro, water retention

snickerhoohar

Awards
Haha touche. Water retention is bad so far. lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know the feeling, plenty of potassium, some baby aspirin and keeping sodium levels low helps. And if you have any water retention pills neck them too

snickerhoohar

Awards
Currently on higher potassium and magnesium- I will throw in the baby aspirin. Cheers

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bloat does eventually subside after approx the 3 month mark, trouble is summer is round the corner.... yes mk is also great for vascularity but there's no point having roadmaps of veins over your arms when you look 9 months pregnant

snickerhoohar

Awards
I have a 32 inch waist when bulked and always had visible abs that are not too protruding or 'blocky', so I should be alright. Fingers crossed.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 8- Decided to take 20 mg last night before bed and have visibly less water retention today than on 30mg. The body responds very quickly to this stuff I can tell you that much. I did not feel lethargic upon waking but still slept very well with crazy dreams that seem real.

I still have a very sore neck that feels like the last parts of recovery from concussion, very odd. I didn't have this until I started MK 677. It only hurts when I try and turn my head fully to the right or left.

Today I am going to take 10mg in the AM then 10 MG before bed and see how I feel on this protocol. I will update later in the day.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 8- continued- I was strong in the gym and stamina was good. Not a fan of 10mg in the AM and 10mg in the eve as my sleep was not as solid. So I will continue moving forward with 20 mg per evening.

Water bloat down considerably and will be trying to get some new PRs on bench, dead lift and squat over the next 10 weeks. My mood has still been pretty good but feeling impatient at times...not jittery at all like from a pre-workout but something felt different.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Awesome. Are you running MK right now or just observing my log?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Na man, but plan on running it soon so this will help me prepare

snickerhoohar

Awards
Which brand do you plan to use? Are we allowed to mention labels on here? I haven't mentioned as I know my source is legit but don't want people to think I am advertising.

Seems so many fakes out there from people's testimonies but I also wonder if some of those people are sabotaging or just not clued up on what to expect.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your down to 20. 30 is a bit on the high side, the bloat is normally dose dependant so if 20 is the sweet spot then happy days. Just remember this stuff is for very long cycles for it to really make a difference

snickerhoohar

Awards
Absolutely mate! I hope to take it for as long as possible- treating it like HGH and hoping for similar results in terms of fat loss, recovery and skin improvement. (not hyperplasia)

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yea, sourcing isn't allowed on here, but labels are ok from my understanding.

snickerhoohar

Awards
OK well glad I didn't mention the brand. Shame though as I hoped to find out if anybody else had different sources that were legit MK. I only know of one in the UK

ccc1029

Awards
Interested in how this goes for you. I can't imagine trying to use it for fat loss. 30 minutes after taking 25 mg I couldn't stop eating.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this been running 10mg /day for 3 weeks now

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
OK well glad I didn't mention the brand. Shame though as I hoped to find out if anybody else had different sources that were legit MK. I only know of one in the UK
Hey bro are you still having the sore neck? what part of your neck is sore and do you attribute this to the MK or something else?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Day 7- So I went out with friends on the eve of Day 5 and we partied, I had some drinks etc

I usually suffer quite bad hangovers but didn't feel bad at all on the Sunday (day 6)- not compared to how dehydrated and lethargic I usually feel on a hangover.

Still have the water retention and no improvement in skin yet. ( this is the one I was hoping to see, but still very early) I will update again soon as and when I notice changes etc
is it fine to drink alcohol while using mk677?

snickerhoohar

Awards
Interested in how this goes for you. I can't imagine trying to use it for fat loss. 30 minutes after taking 25 mg I couldn't stop eating.
If it truly mimics the effects of HGH then it will make me leaner regardless of my diet. Real HGH does this plus I mentioned earlier that my appetite has been less on MK than what it is usually like.

snickerhoohar

Awards
is it fine to drink alcohol while using mk677?
I am not currently on any anabolics or prepping for competition so the alcohol doesn't concern me with any HGH product. I only drink once or twice a month max anyway. I am testing this product to see how it compliments a 'normal' life.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Hey bro are you still having the sore neck? what part of your neck is sore and do you attribute this to the MK or something else?
My sore neck is not as bad as it was in beginning....plus I have seen somebody else report this issue, it was literally when I looked left and right even at a slow speed- I feel pain and tension in neck and upper traps, it then spread to my scapula for a couple of days but is now slowly improving.

The other man who reported this put it down to deep sleeping in an awkward position on the MK 677. Could be a possible cause IMO

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 10. Energy levels are still good and my recovery factor is awesome. I aim to add 3-5lbs a week on each compound. (Very realistic goals)

Still experiencing less water retention on 20mg and using 1 iu of insulin post workout to aid with nutrition. (NOT Recommending THE USE OF INSULIN) Getting a crazy pump in forearms even when I brush my teeth, stir my pan of rice etc.

I feel like my meals are being absorbed/ utilized much more efficiently too which is really cool and also explains my food intake being slightly less, plus I have only felt hypo when I take the dosage in the mornings so will continue to take it at night.

Other effects? I need to cut my finger nails after only ten days on this stuff! (I cut them the day I started the MK as another way to measure. I get very clinical haha) My mood is productive yet somewhat a little impatient to get things done- not negative in any way though.

I am hoping the fat loss/ skin improvement kicks in after 2 weeks- this is the time when HGH begins to have a noticeable effect.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed/experienced on week 3? What dosage and protocol are you doing?
Hunger was serious at first. Occasional numb hand. Better sleep slight bloat but went away.

Dose 2 hours before bed 10 mg daily

snickerhoohar

Awards
Hunger was serious at first. Occasional numb hand. Better sleep slight bloat but went away.

Dose 2 hours before bed 10 mg daily
Is that the only effects you have had?

snickerhoohar

Awards
So far but you need to run it at least 3 months for other benefits really start shinning
See I am not sure about the 3 month thing, HGH doesn't take that long but we will see

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 13. Had some random lethargy here and there today, it doesn't last long though.

So not much has changed the past few days, recovery is still great and the water retention has reduced dramatically. Still slightly puffy but nothing major and my sore neck issue is still lingering but not as bad as it was.

Muscle recovery is really good considering I am not on any anabolics. (apart from creatine LOL) Appetite has gone up slightly back to what it was before I started the MK 677; which I am glad of.

Not fat loss or skin improvement yet, these changes should start to become noticeable in the next few days but if not I will let you know. Sleep is still really good, insane dreams/ nightmares but much better than insomnia.

I also noticed some other health benefits that I will elaborate on later.

Somebody give me a bump? I really want this to Log to answer a lot of questions for people that I could not find anywhere else.

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
awesome man i'll be checking this.

like yourself i already have a set foundation, and also not specifically looking for muscle "gainz". more so to aid in recovery/healing(tendonitis) and sleep. should add that i have no prior experience with any form of hgh.

i just started mk 4 days ago, from a canadian chem research company. looked for 2 weeks to try and find any negative reviews, but found none so im hoping its legit,it came as a pill form 15mg each. I've gotten great results with what many consider low doses of AAs, so i'm going to stick to 15mg a night for a while, hoping with a healthy diet i can get the most out of the mk.

so far haven't noticed any water retention although i did increase my water intake quite a bit. something is going on with my digestive system though lol (making bubbling noises and such) and i feel like im digesting much faster. Feeling of hunger much more pronounced, and don't really get the feeling of being full after my meals. a little more energy at the gym, but could be just from better sleep, had a crazy dream the second night. i've had serious neck issues from mma training so im hoping it doesn't mess with that!

side question: are you taking a somatostatin inhibitor? i've read conflicting reports wether of not they work alongside mk. most common i've seen are melatonin and huperzine A. I have melatonin on hand, so i've been taking it anyways since i started the mk. also interested in the huperzine A as it also has a lot of other benifits.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Day 15- Tuesday 18th April.

Just to confirm my prediction was right, the HGH effect has kicked in and my complexion has improved 6 hours after the 2 week marker.

I am actually surprised but it has mimicked the effects all the way of HGH so far, next up we will see what fat burning potential is on offer.

Other updates- sleeping soundly, minimal hypos, still slight neck/ upper trap tightness, water bloat is a pain and giving me puffy nipples. Food and metabolism working in harmony and still not sure if this is due to better partitioning or not.

Gym is going well, hit my first lifting aims in this ten week log but not putting them down to MK-677.

Happy with the results so far! If the fat loss comes then it is 100 percent legit. Bump me!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice update.

Looks like my MK should be here in a day or two and I'm debating on wether or not to run it on or off cycles.

I'm sure the common response is to start it and just keep it going indefinitely, but I feel like I already take so much regularly as is, so not sure what to do yet.

snickerhoohar

Awards
Nice update.

Looks like my MK should be here in a day or two and I'm debating on wether or not to run it on or off cycles.

I'm sure the common response is to start it and just keep it going indefinitely, but I feel like I already take so much regularly as is, so not sure what to do yet.
I hear you, your body and your choices mate. I hope your source is legit like mine and I guess running it depends entirely on your goals.

Let me know how you get along

snickerhoohar

Awards
awesome man i'll be checking this.

like yourself i already have a set foundation, and also not specifically looking for muscle "gainz". more so to aid in recovery/healing(tendonitis) and sleep. should add that i have no prior experience with any form of hgh.

i just started mk 4 days ago, from a canadian chem research company. looked for 2 weeks to try and find any negative reviews, but found none so im hoping its legit,it came as a pill form 15mg each. I've gotten great results with what many consider low doses of AAs, so i'm going to stick to 15mg a night for a while, hoping with a healthy diet i can get the most out of the mk.

so far haven't noticed any water retention although i did increase my water intake quite a bit. something is going on with my digestive system though lol (making bubbling noises and such) and i feel like im digesting much faster. Feeling of hunger much more pronounced, and don't really get the feeling of being full after my meals. a little more energy at the gym, but could be just from better sleep, had a crazy dream the second night. i've had serious neck issues from mma training so im hoping it doesn't mess with that!

side question: are you taking a somatostatin inhibitor? i've read conflicting reports wether of not they work alongside mk. most common i've seen are melatonin and huperzine A. I have melatonin on hand, so i've been taking it anyways since i started the mk. also interested in the huperzine A as it also has a lot of other benifits.
How is your MK 677 going? Sounds like we are in very similar boats just as you mentioned. 15mg sounds like a good dosage, 30 is too high for me and 20 is slightly too low- I want to try 25 but that is not possible with these capsules.

I had similar effects with meals but no rabid hunger thankfully. What else have you experienced since your last post?

PS I have actually just ran out of melatonin and the country I live in has it available as a prescribed drug only, so I will have to order some from overseas. I have never tried huperzine but I imagine the sleep on MK and melatonin would be VERY DEEP lol

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Nice update.

Run it for as long as you can afford to run it!!! Or at least start it 2-3 weeks before cycle and continue through the cycle and PCT. Your gains and recovery on cycle will be much better with the added HGH.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been running 3 different MK from 3 sources.
Everytime the powder has the same taste: rancid and bitter.
I tried a 4th source which is the highest rated supplier on Alibaba.
Same taste exactly.
Either that means all 4 are legit, or that the first 3 sources use that Alibaba supplier

Regardless, the symptoms have always been the same: whether I take 10mg or 20mg morning or evening or both: the worst sleep ever.
It feels like an awaken dream that lasts the whole night without any deep sleep phase.
I wake up tired af and unable to perform any task.
What's weird is I feel drawsy 1h after ingesting the powder/pills, but unable to sleep.
Appetite may be slightly higher.

I can't comprehend how anyone get knocked out by MK and has good sleep.

Could those having a good sleep on this PM me the name of their source.

Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
BigIron97 Bulking 2
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 18
BigIron97 Supplement Logs 0