Pharmatec Halocor Log + MK677

slicknick12

Awards
Pharmatec Halocor Log + MK677 With Starting photos

Hey everyone I am hoping to make this log as a way to track my progress and make sure I am doing all the right things. I have done a decent amount of research but I wanted to post this and get some more input as well.

Bio
I am 23 years old, 6'2 180 lbs. My genetics are naturally pretty thin but in high school I began eating terribly and drinking a ton and exercise non existent so I was about 235 and for the most part overweight and high bf. At 18 I realized I needed to change so incorporated cardio and intermittent fasting and low carbs with a calorie deficit and lost a huge amount of weight in 6 months and ended up at 165 and was pretty happy though I was just lean with little muscle. Over the next year I got obsessed with weight and controlling my eating and got to 147....yikes. since then I have played with weights sporadically and ate at maintenance and above and my body settled at 190 with probably 18 percent bf. In the last few months I have been lifting consistently and working harder in the gym as well as trying to get 2200 calories from mostly chicken rice broccoli eggs and whey, in addition to timing that eating near my workouts and the rest of the time fasting. It has worked well and I know I am going to hear people say to stick with it until I stop getting those n00b gains but I know those same people would do what I want to do if they had a few bottles of Halo in the drawer. I bought them in 2014 and tried to do a cycle but after a week the back pumps were too much and I decided it was the wrong time for it. I will also mention I stumbled on some free Test C pharmaeutical vials in summer 16 and did 500mg a week for 10 weeks followed by nolvadex and clomid. I was struggling with a drug problem, and barely got in the gym once a week during that so it was a huge waste and bad for my endocrine system but thats the truth of where I am at.
TLDR: 23, 6'2, was fat and lost weight, now decent muscle tone at 180, has OG Halocor.

Goals
I would like to get to 195 and maintain my current body fat within a % or 2. More interested in hypertrophy and size gain than outright strength but obviously there is a strong correlation. I would like to not destroy my liver and balls.

Chemicals
On cycle
roughly 2 bottles of Halocor made by Pharmatec (100 25mg caps) 75mg a day until I run out so 31 days
half a bottle of MK677 by ********** (12.5mg for 30 days) I will order more if I think its doing something but its expensive
Blockade Cycle Assist
Taurine
KreAlkalyn
Supercissus
Glycolog by Blackstone Labs

Post cycle
4 weeks of clomid 100mg a day
2 weeks nolvadex

Diet
I will be eating 2600-3000 calories depending on fat gain. Trying to not go too overboard and gain a bunch of unnecessary body fat
Macros Protein 40% carbs 40% fat 20%
Lots of chicken breast lean beef and pork as well as white rice and broccoli with quick carbs and protein in the form of captain crunch or candy and whey protein immediately before and after workouts taken with Glycolog for nutrient partitioning
I usually have one diet break day on the weekend where I eat whatever is put in front of me though I will try to keep macros in line to some extent

Training
Back
Deadlifts 6x6 (current working set 275)
lat pulldown machine 4x10 140lbs
pull-ups 4x8
seated cable row 4x10 130 lbs
BB row 4x8 135lbs

Legs
Squat 6x6 (3RM 225)
Hack Squat Machine 4x8 (3 plates each side)
Leg Extensions 4x10 190lbs
lying leg curls 4x10 130lbs
leg press 4x8 4 plates each side

Chest
Dumbbell bench 4x8 60lb db
Flat bench 4x8 135lbs
Incline bench 4x8 135lbs
Decline smith bench 4x10 185lbs (but I believe the bar is not olympic weight so its probably closer to 165lbs)
pec fly machine 4x10 110lbs
diamond and wide pushups 2 x 20

Shoulders
Arnold DB press 4x10 35lbs
Db Shoulder press 4x10 40 lbs
Upright barbell row 4x8 80lbs
standing front barbell raise 4x10lbs
standing side dumbbell raise 4x10 25 lbs

Arms
Barbell standin curls 4x8 80lbs
behind the head dumbbell raise 4x10 45lbs
alternating dumbbell curls standing 15x3 25lbs
bent over tricep kickbacks 4x10 25lbs
cable standing curls 3x15 90lbs
cable tricep pull down standing 4x10 100lbs
standing face pulls 4x10 90lbs

Abs
decline weighted crunch 3x10 with 35lb plate
ab crunch machine 3x 8 70lbs
straight leg raises in captain chair 3x8

Cardio
Run 3.1 miles in 22 mins or less 2 times per week

Current photos....First and last photos flexed
Can people provide and estimate of BF percentage?
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0438.JPG
IMG_0526.jpg

I am open to any and all feedback.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your using the Test Cyp right? Also, how the fcck did you get free Test C? I can barely find C. Usually A, P and E.

slicknick12

Awards
No I used Test C solo back in July 500mg weekly for 10 weeks followed by clomid plus nolvadex. I am not running a test base this time. How bad is that? If I need to run test then I would rather just go with tren and test if Im using injectables

I got the test from someone who's dad was on trt and was gonna have it destroyed at a pharmacy. It was not expired or anything. 3 10ml vials and 20 1ml. 250mg/ml if I recall. Complete waste, I really didnt lift at all and all it accomplished was making me need to **** my girlfriend 10 times a day which is not as great as it sounds when you wakeup multiple times in the night with the overwhelming need to ****.

I will also say that I am in a sober living and a recovering addict, so I would like to stick with oral compounds if its reasonable to.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've been there. They can't detect the elevated test levels without a blood test. And if they send the weekly ua's out to a lab, you'll be caught with the steroids most likely.

A cycle without a base is pointless to me. Your gonna feel run down after a little bit and probably not make as much progress.

slicknick12

Awards
I've been there. They can't detect the elevated test levels without a blood test. And if they send the weekly ua's out to a lab, you'll be caught with the steroids most likely.

A cycle without a base is pointless to me. Your gonna feel run down after a little bit and probably not make as much progress.
People do run halo without a base though do they not? What are the non test options that I can order online? Dhea based stuff? Does it even work?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
People do run halo without a base though do they not? What are the non test options that I can order online? Dhea based stuff? Does it even work?
People run a lot of things without a base. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. 4-andro, Epiandro and Trest are the best legal options.

slicknick12

Awards
People run a lot of things without a base. Doesn't mean it's a good idea. 4-andro, Epiandro and Trest are the best legal options.
Thank you I appreciate the insight. Hoping for some good results! Do you have experience with mk677?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I appreciate the insight. Hoping for some good results! Do you have experience with mk677?
Yeah I do. I ran it for a month at 30mg daily. Too much for starting out lol.

Oh and the dhea bases do work very well.

slicknick12

Awards
Thank you bro. I will be ordering one of the dhea products mentioned and TUDCA and keep the MK677 at 12.5 before bed.

What did you think about MK677 and how does it compare to GH or GHRP2/6 if you have tried any of them? You are a huge resource so thank you I hit you with some reps

I started the Halo yesterday and got my first real workout in today. Not sure if it was the insane amount of carbs I consumed yesterday, the halo, or placebo from starting a PH but I had a killer workout. Very vascular and crazy pump as well as what seemed like an increase in strength. Pulled 325 for a single on DL which is a PR for me.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran GH or any peptides except the MK. I was furiously hungry all the time. But if I dosed and then ate, I would almost always get really bloated. So I just dosed at night before bed and was good.

And congrats on the pr!

slicknick12

Awards
I haven't ran GH or any peptides except the MK. I was furiously hungry all the time. But if I dosed and then ate, I would almost always get really bloated. So I just dosed at night before bed and was good.

And congrats on the pr!
Hey so I'm looking into your suggestions. I think I can order dermatr3st still and will do that. Otherwise 4andro. I see black stone came out with a nandrolone PH called abNORmal and I'm wondering what your thoughts are, looks to be pretty promising. I'm also thinking about adding 1andro onto this.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I'm looking into your suggestions. I think I can order dermatr3st still and will do that. Otherwise 4andro. I see black stone came out with a nandrolone PH called abNORmal and I'm wondering what your thoughts are, looks to be pretty promising. I'm also thinking about adding 1andro onto this.
I ran the 19nor for a bit last cycle and it was ok.

If you don't have pharma ai and a lot of experience with cycles, Trest isn't for you.

slicknick12

Awards

If you don't have pharma ai and a lot of experience with cycles, Trest isn't for you.
If I were to order some adex or asin to have on hand would you recommend it? Run it the whole time or on hand for gyno?

Would the abNORmal still require a test base or would that work as a base with halo since it's DHEA based?

How much better results would I get from dermatr3st and halo vs 4ad and halo?

Sorry for a million questions but have you run LGD?

I'm thinking I want to stack another PH or sarm with the halo and trying to narrow it down.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Clear your PM's. :afro:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I REFUSE! Cleared in 2 sec
I THANK YOU! your country thanks you! Your fellow man-animal-woman thank you! and some dude named guss who's trying to PM you about something... It's probably a question about how you could be so studly and take pics in towels without appearing outwardly too confident... idk. I feel so cheap after writing that.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I THANK YOU! your country thanks you! Your fellow man-animal-woman thank you! and some dude named guss who's trying to PM you about something... It's probably a question about how you could be so studly and take pics in towels without appearing outwardly too confident... idk. I feel so cheap after writing that.
Hahahahahaha my towel nudez aren't cheap anymore. I've moved up in the world.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahahahahaha my towel nudez aren't cheap anymore. I've moved up in the world.
I knew you would raise your rates! Smashes fist on counter... damnit. I could'a got in on the ground floor...

:bad:

And, subbed to this thread! Sorry for the commercial break / interruption. Carry on.

slicknick12

Awards
I knew you would raise your rates! Smashes fist on counter... damnit. I could'a got in on the ground floor...

And, subbed to this thread! Sorry for the commercial break / interruption. Carry on.
Could either of you clarify on using Dermatr3st, do I need a pharma AI throughout or just for if I feel possible gyno itchy nipples and puffiness sorta stuff? Which ai would be best? Exemestane? Would 50mg be good enough for test base without risking as much estrogen issues or not even worth it just run 100

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Lmfao
Could either of you clarify on using Dermatr3st, do I need a pharma AI throughout or just for if I feel possible gyno itchy nipples and puffiness sorta stuff? Which ai would be best? Exemestane? Would 50mg be good enough for test base without risking as much estrogen issues or not even worth it just run 100
In my experience, DermaTr3st doesn't need an ai nearly as bad as oral Trest does. Depending on your body composition, you may only need might doses here and there. Or you could need constant doses. I wouldn't even think of starting anything Trest without a pharma ai.

slicknick12

Awards
Day 4

Hey guys I apologize for not updating sooner but here she goes.
The MK677 arrived Monday and I took my first dose Monday before bed. I do normally take sleeping medication in the form of Seroquel 200mg so its hard to say if the 12.5-15mg made me much more tired or vivid dreams. I don't find the test terribly offensive just a strong chemical flavor and fairly bitter, I tried to let it dissolve in my mouth for a little bit before swallowing. I found myself a bit hungrier during the day but it wasn't anything crazy and I was able to stick to my calorie and macro goals for the day. Training wise I did legs and can't say I noticed the Mk677 yet. My roommate is also doing the MK and he wakeup in the middle of the night with ravenous hunger. Last night I increased the dose to around 25mg and I would say I definitely felt a slight wave of euphoria maybe 15 minutes after administration and got a nice natural tired feeling, best way to describe would be how I felt when I was younger after running around or swimming all day, that content and very tired feeling but not the sedated feeling of Seroquel. I will also say I try to stick to intermittent fasting 18/6 protocol so any hunger at night after taking it and in the morning isn't that noticeable yet because I am already fairly hungry.
Halocor
I began the Halo on Saturday 4/8 and I would say I am feeling the effects. It does give me a good pump in the gym and maybe not more aggression or energy but it seems like after the first or second set of each exercise I have a stronger mind muscle connection. and feel a lot more efficient in moving the weight and an easier time completing sets and even adding reps on top of the set. It is hard to leave the gym and stop working out forsure, more endurance in my workouts and stronger longer lasting pump. More vascularity on my arms.
Downsides so far were that I have not gotten good sleep since starting, the first two days I was taking my 3rd 25mg cap too late in the evening so I made sure I was taking it earlier and it has helped but I still notice Im not as rested and a hard time getting asleep and staying asleep. Overall Im not as energetic and libido might be coming down but then again I am not sleeping well, Thinking I am going to order 4-Andro or Dermacrine or both to help.

Scale weight has been inconsistent but between 182-184. MK is making me hold some water so Ive been hitting the sauna and might start with baby aspirin but I am weighing out the pros and cons of less water weight but also less Muscle protein synthesis. Anyone chime in on this? I avoid NSAIDS and Tylenol completely because of this but would baby aspirin effect it as well? Ive read conflicting things.

Also worth noting I take 50mg Armodafinil or Nuvigil in the morning which many people find is appetite suppressing

slicknick12

Awards
Day 5
Weight was 185 (+4lbs since start)
Just did chest and triceps, definitely feeling something going on here. Weights feeling lighter probably gonna bump everything by 10lbs except incline next workout. Has anyone else noticed a stronger mind muscle connection on Halo or MK? Feel like I'm getting more fiber recruitment or something like that, also same thing I mentioned above, first set is usually average but the following sets seem to get easier and easier and I'm having to stop myself from going overboard. I have been taking 50mg Halo about an hour or so pre workout with a meal, then the Blockade cycle assist 3-4 hours after and then 25mg halo 4 hours later and then Blockade again around 830pm. I do seem to be holding water from the MK but my hunger isn't being affected hugely. Is it too early to be noticing skin improvements? I think I am seeing some but I also have been reading logs so could be imagining it as I have pretty good skin to begin with. I do have stretch marks and a little loose skin on my stomach so hoping MK helps and would even be worth it just for that.

slicknick12

Awards
Day25
Weight -196 (+16lbs)
Sorry to not update this regularly but didn't seem to be much interest and I didn't have a ton of time to do so but here it goes.
I am now starting week 4 and I definitely notice the effects, same as everyone else says...the end of week 2 and beginning of week 3 is a lot of fun. I was pretty sick and still busting PR's and having the best workouts of my life. The last week I have upped the dose to 100mg and I'm loving it, 2 taken pre workout and 2 a few hours later. I increased my intake to 3000-3800calories and making sure to get 350g+ of protein. Very difficult to put on body fat once this stuff kicks in around week 2. After about 6 days on I did feel like I was starting to get lethargic and losing libido like I was told would happen so I decided to order some dermatrest, though it still hasn't arrived. interestingly once my halo dose got up to 100mg/3 week mark, I started feeling normal again but still intend on running the tr3st when it gets here in a few days. I also ordered another bottle of Halo and plan on running it another 19 days at 100mg. That still leaves me with some time on tr3st and Im considering running epistane or winny as a finisher.

Also, I am still running the MK-677. 30 mg every night with some one and 2 night breaks here and there. Didn't give me crazy hunger at first but I do notice it now. Its not impossible to ignore the hunger and go to bed but once you start eating I find I keep going till I go to sleep. Again, could be the Halo as well and definitely a synergistic effect, but Ion finding 3000 calories to be on the low end of what my body wants. Like others have said in logs, I can eat 1000+ calorie meal and it doesn't hang around in my stomach very long. I can be physically hungry an hour later. It does make me hold water but nothing crazy.

Would like to hear some input on where I should go with this cycle. Not opposed to some real gear but would ideally like to stay away from needles this cycle. I would like to get to 205-210 and stay at my current body fat which varies depending on which reader I use 6-8.2%, I would say closer to 9 or 10.

Chasingtails

Awards
I've heard about the MK munchies, but I took seroquil as a sleep aid for a while too and those muchies were freaking intense

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Supplements 4
Anabolics 2