1-andro 330
epi-andro 1000
ar1micare

weeks 3-8:
anavar 30-40mg

pct:
clomid+alphamax xt or some such
exemestane on hand

I've done andro and SARM cycles before but am new to anavar so I wanted to make sure this looks ok. Goal is to recomp/cut.

thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your Var looks kind of low, assuming you are a Male. Personally I would do it least 50mg for 6 weeks.

Other then that, the cycle layout looks good to go.

Should be a. nice dry lean cycle.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
your Var looks kind of low, assuming you are a Male. Personally I would do it least 50mg for 6 weeks.

Is 1000mg of Epi-Andro enough of a base for 50mg of Anavar?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 1000mg of Epi-Andro enough of a base for 50mg of Anavar?
I have run both of these compounds but never together.

1000mg of EpiAndro is usually the sweet spot, and seeing that Var is mild for shutdown
you should be good to go.

This will be an extremely dry cycle, and you will probably need to take some joint support sups

like SNS Cissue XT or Joint Support XT

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established

1000mg of EpiAndro is usually the sweet spot, and seeing that Var is mild for shutdown

This will be an extremely dry cycle, and you will probably need to take some joint support sups

What do you think about adding a low dose (100mg-200mg) of 4 Andro to help keep the joints lubricated?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg of 4-andro would be a whole lot better ;)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

What do you think about adding a low dose (100mg-200mg) of 4 Andro to help keep the joints lubricated?
Yeah that's gonna be really dry. I would add the 4-andro at at least 300. Preferably 400-500.

Kha0s

Awards
Just out of curiosity, why andros instead of injectables? This is of course going on the assumption that since you can get var, you have access to other aas. I could be entitely wrong in that assumption, but if so why not a low dose of test with the var and maybe some mast if looking for another dry compound to stack?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, why andros instead of injectables? This is of course going on the assumption that since you can get var, you have access to other aas. I could be entitely wrong in that assumption, but if so why not a low dose of test with the var and maybe some mast if looking for another dry compound to stack?
I second that^^. If you can get var, you should be able to get Test at least.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

Real Var, at 20 mg/day with 100 mg/week of test, is as potent as 600 mg/week test standalone. People way underestimate how potent an anabolic oxandrolone is. At a minimum, it's three times as potent mg/mg as testosterone, at a maximum, it's 10-13 times. Anavar is the only AAS demonstrated to increase the number of androgen receptors in muscle. This is why "var gainzz stick, bruh."

People have disappointing results on "var" because there are only a handful (literally three that I am aware of -- *do not* PM me and ask!) UGLs that are legit and dosed properly.

Pieisyum

Awards
I've only run a few cycles of andros and sarms and have not yet gotten past that psychological barrier of pinning so I'm slowly working my way towards more harsh compounds until I feel more comfortable.

Maybe I'm being overly cautious but I'm not in a hurry to go balls to the walls with a cycle of compounds I've never tried before.

I've picked up some 4-andro and already had some joint support.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Real Var, at 20 mg/day with 100 mg/week of test, is as potent as 600 mg/week test standalone. People way underestimate how potent an anabolic oxandrolone is. At a minimum, it's three times as potent mg/mg as testosterone, at a maximum, it's 10-13 times. Anavar is the only AAS demonstrated to increase the number of androgen receptors in muscle. This is why "var gainzz stick, bruh."

People have disappointing results on "var" because there are only a handful (literally three that I am aware of -- *do not* PM me and ask!) UGLs that are legit and dosed properly.
Not just Var it's oral aas in general,since they are methylated and broken down by the liver they increase igf1 and much higher rates then injectables.plus compound more resistant to metabolic reduction so it takes longer for your body to break it down.me and nostrum were talking about this last year prime example.Superdrol compared to Masteron, Dianabol compared to Equipoise,1-testosterone compared to M1T & then the last is methyltrienolone vs trenbolone.