MEPS AND ANAVAR

tweights

Awards
Hi! I've done a few days of research and I'm coming across a lot of contradicting answers. I started a 5mg/day Anavar cycle a week ago and just received a call from my Air Force recruiter that I will be going through MEPS in a week. I'm concerned that I will be tested for AAS. I know for a fact that they do a urine and blood test. Any educated answers would be helpful!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I've done a few days of research and I'm coming across a lot of contradicting answers. I started a 5mg/day Anavar cycle a week ago and just received a call from my Air Force recruiter that I will be going through MEPS in a week. I'm concerned that I will be tested for AAS. I know for a fact that they do a urine and blood test. Any educated answers would be helpful!
Stop taking it now and you should be fine. As an oral, it has a short half life and you've only been taking it for a week.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Only blood test I had at meps and in my career is hiv

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood test is for stuff like aids you'll be fine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They don't test for steroids. Also are a man or woman, because 5mg var per day is a 100% waste of your var unless your a chick

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
They don't test for steroids. Also are a man or woman, because 5mg var per day is a 100% waste of your var unless your a chick
Thought the same. His profile says hes male WTF?
Either you meant 50mg and it was a typo or you are wasting your time if its not for some sort of medical treatment.