winny in bacardi 151

B

brandon79

Awards
i dont have access to peg.. is it possible to simply place winny in either olive oil or bacardi 151, then shake when ready to ingest?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i dont have access to peg.. is it possible to simply place winny in either olive oil or bacardi 151, then shake when ready to ingest?
Yes, the only advantage in PEG is for IM applications.

B

brandon79

Awards
Yes, the only advantage in PEG is for IM applications.
so would you suggest bacadri 151 instead of olive oil?

how would you approach a winny liquid oral?

thanks!

B

brandon79

Awards
so would you suggest bacadri 151 instead of olive oil?

how would you approach a winny liquid oral?

thanks!
i placed the winny in bacardi and it came out milky... i simply shake it up, and it looks like it is a winner(no pun intended)

:)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That should work just fine, it usually does the same thing (milky) with oil

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm digging this one up fromt he dead here, but I'm attempting to use Lozgood's recipe for liquid winny at 25mg/ml.

I'm mid-way through it. I used 7.8ml of Peg300 and 31.2ml of 151 EC (couldnt get 190 proof) to 1g of winstrol. Half of the powder has disolved and the other half has clumbed at the bottom of the vial. Its not cloudy, though, what so ever.

I'm going to continue to heat it. I'll give it a shake every now and then to help it along.

I'll update again in a few minutes. I'll also be trying for higher concentrations; 50mg/ml is my goal.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm struggling with the solution now, because the last little clumps of winstrol wont disolve. I'm going to add another ml or 2ml to the solution and try heating again. Hopefully with more luck.

I have a feeling high concetrations are going to take stronger solvents. Next time around I'll use ethanol and glycerin. What do you think Dr.D?? I've been reading that using these two substances will even get Anavar into solution at a fairly decent concentration; 40mg/ml I think it was.

I'll be back in a couple minutes ...

DAMNIT!!! It stayed in solution while heating. I left it to cool in the water bath as I took a shower and when I got out the **** crashed on me. It is all cloudy and settling at the bottom of the vial. What do I do form here??

Heat?
Add More 151?
Add more Peg?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What do I do form here??
Can you get 190pf ethanol (Everclear)? I'd use that next time for sure. If it were cloudy, I'd suggest a little polysorbate or lecithin, but since the solution is clear with some undissolved sediment, you'll probably have to just settle for a lower final concentration than you wanted. I'd just add 8.0 more ml of 151 and be satisfied with a 20mg/ml solution at this point bro.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Can you get 190pf ethanol (Everclear)? I'd use that next time for sure. If it were cloudy, I'd suggest a little polysorbate or lecithin, but since the solution is clear with some undissolved sediment, you'll probably have to just settle for a lower final concentration than you wanted. I'd just add 8.0 more ml of 151 and be satisfied with a 20mg/ml solution at this point bro.
I did that and it crashed again over night. Whree should I go from here? I guess I could save it for future personal use and simply heat it everytime I wanted to use it. That would work. I dont think its going to stay in solution.

Over at the concversion board, a member by the name chaos suggested and garunteed the use of 100% PEG300 for Winny & as little EC as possible. He said he's, along with some other folks, able to get concentrations of 50mg/ml using only PEG. He also mentioned using it with his VAR, but was only able to get concentrations up to 20mg/ml. What do you think? Should I try it once more using his method?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that sounds fine. Add 0.5ml PS80 to the solution you have now. That may help.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that sounds fine. Add 0.5ml PS80 to the solution you have now. That may help.
Which sounds fine ... Keeping it for personal use, or adding the PS80? :)

Also, by adding the PS80 what do I plan to accomplish (what will this do to my crashed solution)?

Thanks,
Sprt

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying, an emulsifier may help with all that water in your formula. It may free up some alcohol to solubilize more active while actually putting your water to use as part of the solvent system instead of it working against you. It's worth a shot.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying, an emulsifier may help with all that water in your formula. It may free up some alcohol to solubilize more active while actually putting your water to use as part of the solvent system instead of it working against you. It's worth a shot.
I'll try it!!!

Thank you D,
Sprt

PS: How do you feel about the 100% PEG method??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Never tried all PEG or all glycerol before. I'd still add a little 95% EtOH just to hold solution and act as a bacteriostatic. I have heard that the all PEG works though.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Never tried all PEG or all glycerol before. I'd still add a little 95% EtOH just to hold solution and act as a bacteriostatic. I have heard that the all PEG works though.
OK, I'll let you know what happens when I try it; most likely later tonight.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions:
1: Is the 100% PEG method ment to be a suspension or will the WNY go into solution? As of right now, it looks like a suspention. I'll wait and see what it looks like after I put heat on it.

2: My first batch, the batch that crashed, has crytalized. Is it still usable?

& Lastly, 3: Typically speaking, how long (weeks, months, years) are these oral solutions good for?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Just a little update ... if anyone is reading:

Last nights batch was a success. The solution held. So natuarlly, I trying my luck at a larger bacth.

I'm in the process of making a 200ml Batch of WNY @ 50mg/ml ... I'm nervious as hell!!! I used 170ml PEG300, 20ml 151 EC, & 10grams of WNY. It's cooking, literally, as I type. This shish better hold ... otherwise, its a possible waste of 10g.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions:
1: Is the 100% PEG method ment to be a suspension or will the WNY go into solution? As of right now, it looks like a suspention. I'll wait and see what it looks like after I put heat on it.

2: My first batch, the batch that crashed, has crytalized. Is it still usable?

& Lastly, 3: Typically speaking, how long (weeks, months, years) are these oral solutions good for?
Still Wondering about these couple questions.

Also, what's the best way to store your solutions (fridge, dark/room temp cabinet)?

Thanks,
Sprt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
R Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
N Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11