VS

sup3r epi
Sup3r 1
Anafuse

Pct I have clomid
6 week run

lstatum1s

Awards
I would vote for the first option, if you already have the anafuse you could throw that in with pct to continue some gains.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
option one. Didn't see an ai mentioned but always good to have one incase for the 4-andro. If you can't get pharma ai I would highly recommend virtus. Ran 100mg of trest for 8 weeks with virtus as my ai and had zero issues. Just remember pharma will always be more reliable in terms of efficacy though.

Anafuse would be a nice addition to the clomid. You could even consider adding something like kings blood or alphamax xt if funds permit. Other than that looks good

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
option one. Didn't see an ai mentioned but always good to have one incase for the 4-andro. If you can't get pharma ai I would highly recommend virtus. Ran 100mg of trest for 8 weeks with virtus as my ai and had zero issues. Just remember pharma will always be more reliable in terms of efficacy though.

Anafuse would be a nice addition to the clomid. You could even consider adding something like kings blood or alphamax xt if funds permit. Other than that looks good

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion
I can get nolva as ai and I have kings blood pct
Do I take nolva on pct or
during cycle any other day

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get nolva as ai and I have kings blood pct
Do I take nolva on pct or
during cycle any other day
It sounds like you need to do a lot more research. Nolva is a serm and not an ai; you use it during pct to restart your HPTA. Please do more research before running and make sure you know what you're getting into. Feel free to ask questions as well but much of the basics and overview results can be found with a quick google search. What were your first two cycles and what did you run for pct?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like you need to do a lot more research. Nolva is a serm and not an ai; you use it during pct to restart your HPTA. Please do more research before running and make sure you know what you're getting into. Feel free to ask questions as well but much of the basics and overview results can be found with a quick google search. What were your first two cycles and what did you run for pct?
You telling me to get a ai aka Aromatase inhibitor (AI)
I just bought letrozol as ai

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm*
You want to control estrogen, not kill it.
Research..... Anastrozole....

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*facepalm*
You want to control estrogen, not kill it.
Research..... Anastrozole....
To late anyways I don't think I will need it my first cycle was 1-4 andro at 330 6 week no estrogen sides

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
It's cool. Good luck on your run.
We never need it, till we need it lol