Ostarine, SARMS, Anavar for Women

nellaboo2

Awards
Hey! I'm new on here and I've been combing through various threads and doing a lot of research over the past couple weeks, but I wanted to get some more updated/specific information since there seem to be so many knowledgeable people on here!

I'm a 26 year old female, 5'1 and about 112 and I've been lifting for about a year and a half. I've always been naturally fairly petite and I want to put on some extra muscle. I life 4-5 days a week and I lift heavy. My diet is clean and I watch my macros. Just looking to make some extra gains and get a boost.

I'm thinking about starting on some supplements and I'd been doing research on SARMS (specifically Ostarine) and Anavar. I've read a million articles and threads about each one. Obviously there are conflicting opinions. My main concerns:

--I have a very mild case of PCOS. My doctor said he doubts I would have trouble getting pregnant down the road. I've been able to correct most of the symptoms in the past with herbal supplements (vitex for irregular periods, maca root etc). Do you think I would be more likely to experience macsulinizing side effects with Anavar due to the PCOS?

--I've seen a lot of conflicting opinions on the safety of Ostarine/SARMS and Anavar on fertility in women and possible birth defects. I'm young and I know I want kids within the next 3 years. I know the debate on whether or not Ostarine being a bicalutamide derivative is a serious concern or not. My question: **have any women on here been on SARMS and then gotten pregnant with healthy babies later on?**

--Does anavar cancel out birth control? I know you're not supposed to get pregnant while on anavar, but is a backup method required?

Just trying to figure out which, if any, would be the best option for me. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my fertility or the health of my future children.

Thank you so much in advance!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
if your goal is to be attractive to men, dont use anything

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No matter what, wait until you are 30, or have kids <-- comes first. There is no question otherwise.

nellaboo2

Awards
Does anyone have any more specific information? I know there's an argument for both sides, I'm just trying to make an informed decision :)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**have any women on here been on SARMS and then gotten pregnant with healthy babies**?
This is obviously a very unreliable way of assessing risk. One person replies "yes I did!!" but they are the exception to the rule; where does that leave you? Theyd only demonstrate what is possible, and not necessarily what is likely.

I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my fertility or the health of my future children.
If this is genuinely how you feel, then dont take any of these drugs. I dont mean to be melodramatic but, its one thing to accept personal risk and injury-to-self. Quite another to extend that to others without consent.

Another thing to keep in mind is this. Even if these drugs are ultimately low risk, I can almost guarantee that should you have a complication with your pregnancy/birth, and/or the baby is born with health issues, it is quite likely you will never forgive yourself. Or at least you will question what you did and doubt yourself. And thats even if these drugs played no role whatsoever. Its just the nature of our irrational mind.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another thing to keep in mind is this. Even if these drugs are ultimately low risk, I can almost guarantee that should you have a complication with your pregnancy/birth, and/or the baby is born with health issues, it is quite likely you will never forgive yourself. Or at least you will question what you did and doubt yourself. And thats even if these drugs played no role whatsoever. Its just the nature of our irrational mind.
This is very true. I have a. beautiful daughter, but I was extremely worried all the steroid, sarm, and other various un tested drugs I've used would effect my sperm.
It didn't. But I consider myself lucky. I never would of forgiven myself if something happened.
These are things you don't think about when you're young.

Reactions: Nac

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is so much fake anavar out there. Also lots of womans have complained of their voice changing on anavar. Stay away from anabolics and stick with sarms. Make sure your research your source for sarms!