1-andro cycle stack- newbie- need help

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a newbie in this forum trying to get some answers to my quest into oral anabolics. I have been all natural and now thinking about stepping it up.

Thinking about starting with Super Mandro. Can experts advice me on
1) what should be my stack- OCT and PCT
2) which brand gives best results
3) any general advice

I am 5ft7 167lbs and want to get to 185lbs

P.S- Posting this coz information is scattered. If this is against the forum rules, please let me know.

Thanks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Go with Olympus labs if you can. Super Mandro is 1 Andro. You will need a base also like Andro The Giant (4 Andro) or Androvar (Epi)

Run 1 Andro with 4 Andro and/or Epi Andro as a base. Use the 4 if bulking, Epi if cutting. If you have enough $$ go with both for an awesome recomp.

Run the 1 Andro at 330, the 4 Andro at 330 and or the Epi Andro at 1000 for 8 weeks.

Pick up Ar1macare Pro and you can run it at half dose for this. Make sure you have an AI on hand like asin or adex in case any sides arise. Not likely, but don't run a cycle without one. Pick up a SERM like Clomid and a natty anabolic like Alphamax XT for PCT. Run the Clomid 50/50/25/25 and the Alphamax XT as directed.

Now you have an awesome first cycle.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wooo.. thanks man.. heard a lot about Super Mandro and its results.. but, let me check out Olympus.. I am still not convinced 100% about going the steroid way. Problem is, not seeing any gains for the last couple months.
Thanks a lot for your help

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ this. OL andros (elite) or super mandro and mandro the giant will provide you with the proper doses needed. Can't go wrong with either of these brands. How old are you?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What should I take On cycle and Post cycle?

I am currently taking Whey, Creatine, BCAA, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin and ZMA. Can I continue with these or not required?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
This is all spelled out in my post.

You can continue with all of the above supps during and post. Alphamax does have a low dose ZMA, so you might want to drop one pill from your current dose when you run it PCT.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 30 now.. Been on bulking diet for the last 4months.. my newbie gains are getting to saturation.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I am 30 now.. Been on bulking diet for the last 4months.. my newbie gains are getting to saturation.
You said newbie gains so i have to ask....How long have you been training? What kind of workout? I know you said you're on a bulking diet but these are not majic pills. Everything needs to be on point and they will enhance the results. If not, I think you will be disappointed if you're looking for size.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be a little lengthy.. Anyhow.. here goes..

Was unhealthy about 14month ago.. So, started on a lean diet and workout (with weights).. from 26% body fat.. got to 16% in about 5months.. had to stop my weight training for few months and started again with the goal of getting bigger.. clean bulking diet.. training 2 muscles in a day with 5 training days.. benching 225 (with assist), squats- 315 and deadlift- ~400 (1 rep max).. but, now, I am stuck at the same weight and seeing no gains for the last couple months (but, getting defined a little better). Was thinking about running this cycle to gain some lean mass..

MG223

Awards
This will be a little lengthy.. Anyhow.. here goes..

Was unhealthy about 14month ago.. So, started on a lean diet and workout (with weights).. from 26% body fat.. got to 16% in about 5months.. had to stop my weight training for few months and started again with the goal of getting bigger.. clean bulking diet.. training 2 muscles in a day with 5 training days.. benching 225 (with assist), squats- 315 and deadlift- ~400 (1 rep max).. but, now, I am stuck at the same weight and seeing no gains for the last couple months (but, getting defined a little better). Was thinking about running this cycle to gain some lean mass..
My numbers are literally the same as yours. I'm hoping a cycle of epiandro/1/4 will help me out on a few lbs and lean out a little bit. I have everything I'm just waiting for my pct to get here so I can start

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly man.. there are so much stuff out there, I am not sure what to take.. Just read about Epiandro (didn't know about it till you mentioned).. I was thinking about 1-andro and now Epiandro seems like a better option. Damn!

MG223

Awards
Honestly man.. there are so much stuff out there, I am not sure what to take.. Just read about Epiandro (didn't know about it till you mentioned).. I was thinking about 1-andro and now Epiandro seems like a better option. Damn!
If you can afford it do all 3. Epiandro/1 and 4. I'm going with oly labs sup3r since it's favored here on the forum and there's deals with nutriverse in the supplement section

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 330 mg of 1 dhea either super mandro or olympus brand. Also get androsterone instead of epiandrosterone. Its much better for strength and aggression. Brand of Androsterone thats good in nutriceutical innovation or Spartan nutrition. Run both 1 andro and androsterone at 300 mg

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You are not going to get much out of epiandro solo. It is used as a base for things like 1 Andro. It does not convert to estrogen but converts to dht and is more of a "feel good" supplement. All your horsepower is in the 1 Andro.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, the verdict..
Super Mandro or Olympus
Androsterone
Which is a good OCT and PCT? Is there anything else to stack to avoid any kind of side effects?

Sorry about a lot of questions. Just nerve racking to me since this would be my first time.

MG223

Awards
So, the verdict..
Super Mandro or Olympus
Androsterone
Which is a good OCT and PCT? Is there anything else to stack to avoid any kind of side effects?

Sorry about a lot of questions. Just nerve racking to me since this would be my first time.
Clomid or nolva for pct. you'll have to google it to find a source.
Ar1mcarepro for on cycle support.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys.. thank you so much for all the help.. I am going to give this a shot!!

MG223

Awards
Research research and research some more. I was in your same spot a month ago. Read as much as you can. Search this forum for andro related threads and look up logs in the supplement section

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You CAN try to run 1Andro without a base but I think you will be sorry. You will get shutdown, have lethargy and probably lose your libido if you dont. Also, you need to run these for 8 weeks at the doses I specified otherwise you are wasting your time. You need two bottles of sup3r-1 elite and either sup3r-4 or sup3r-epi for a base.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You CAN try to run 1Andro without a base but I think you will be sorry. You will get shutdown, have lethargy and probably lose your libido if you dont. Also, you need to run these for 8 weeks at the doses I specified otherwise you are wasting your time. You need two bottles of sup3r-1 elite and either sup3r-4 or sup3r-epi for a base.
Got it.. I will go as per recommended.. Any pre-usage tests required? Just to see how my BP and Test is doing..

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I monitor my bp with an omron wrist cuff I got off of amazon. You should pick one up if you are going to be running these types of compounds. BP is the silent killer. I have high BP to start so I'm always checking it and it didn't move while on cycle. I was running a full dose of Ar1macare though. Other than that...bloods are awesome if you can get them done otherwise....that's about it.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think androsterone is better than epiandrosterone and not any more expensive. On cycle support isn't needed as the compounds are not methyl and definitely run for 6 weeks minimum. Clomid is good for your pct run it for 4 to 5 weeks. RC Clomid is easily obtained online for cheap.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a newbie in this forum trying to get some answers to my quest into oral anabolics. I have been all natural and now thinking about stepping it up.

Thinking about starting with Super Mandro. Can experts advice me on
1) what should be my stack- OCT and PCT
2) which brand gives best results
3) any general advice

I am 5ft7 167lbs and want to get to 185lbs

P.S- Posting this coz information is scattered. If this is against the forum rules, please let me know.

Thanks.
1. Always have a SERM. I prefer clomid. I would also run a natural anabolic during PCT. I suggest AlphaMax XT or Kingsblood since they are both an all in one product that will help increase libido and testosterone while controlling cortisol.

2. I prefer OL. Hi Tech is not bad, but OL is a little nicer on the wallet.

3. Have you SERM on hand before starting your cycle. Make sure you have a good support supp like TUCDA, Life Support, etc. You could also buy bulk ingredients to make your own. I would definitely use NAC, Celery Seed extract and Hawthorine Berry. Depending on your blood pressure, limit caffeine and you may want to go with a non stim product if you prefer a pre workout product. A high stim product in conjunction with something that could elevate your blood pressure is not ideal. For a non stim product, I would suggest VasoMax, which has some nootropics in it to help with focus. I also enjoy High Volume. I would also add in some extra intensity techniques such as dropsets.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys,

Thanks a lot for all the help. This is what I am planning to run

1) Super Mandro- 2bottles (8weeks)
2) Epi 2.0 vital labs- 2 bottles (8 weeks)
3) Multi Vitamins , Omega 3 and Evening Primrose
4) Post Cycle 3x vital labs- 1 bottle

Does this sound okay to start with? Not going to run any OCT.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Dude. No its not OK at All! Did you read anything we posted? The Super Mandro is good. The epi 2.0 is not epi andro. You need androvar if going that route. And you NEED a SERM. No SERM no cycle. Read our posts...all the info is in there.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy Spartan hard v2 it's bogo 50% at a1supplements get 2 bottles. It has 1 andro and epiandro. Buy Research chemicals clomiphene. Any questions?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude. No its not OK at All! Did you read anything we posted? The Super Mandro is good. The epi 2.0 is not epi andro. You need androvar if going that route. And you NEED a SERM. No SERM no cycle. Read our posts...all the info is in there.
Dude.. you mentioned Sup3r-epi in your previous post as the base for 1-andro.. and from what I read, it's safer than 4-andro.. no scare of estrogen.. can you please suggest how should do this cycle.. what cycle to follow, how many weeks (you did mention 8 weeks). Should I do 8 weeks since this would be my first cycle? What to stack? Clomid or Nolvadex (during cycle) can be the SERM if it's going t be 4-android, right?

I am sorry, but the terms and the jargon is pretty new to me. Takes time to understand.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Dude.. you mentioned Sup3r-epi in your previous post as the base for 1-andro.. and from what I read, it's safer than 4-andro.. no scare of estrogen.. can you please suggest how should do this cycle.. what cycle to follow, how many weeks (you did mention 8 weeks). Should I do 8 weeks since this would be my first cycle? What to stack? Clomid or Nolvadex (during cycle) can be the SERM if it's going t be 4-android, right?

I am sorry, but the terms and the jargon is pretty new to me. Takes time to understand.
Yes. That is right but Epi 2.0 by vital is not epi andro. It's epicatechin. Nowhere near epi andro. You need either androvar or sup3r-epi. There no scare of estrogen when running 1/Epi. You need 8 weeks. Andros don't kick in for at least 4. Run Clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. That is right but Epi 2.0 by vital is not epi andro. It's epicatechin. Nowhere near epi andro. You need either androvar or sup3r-epi. There no scare of estrogen when running 1/Epi. You need 8 weeks. Andros don't kick in for at least 4. Run Clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct.
What is a good epi-andro

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy Spartan hard v2 it's 1 andro and epiandrosterone stack!!!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Buy Spartan hard v2 it's 1 andro and epiandrosterone stack!!!
You could but they are under dosed Imo. Maybe cuz it's cyclosome delivery but I'll stick to the proven 330mg sedds. When I make a run. I want it to count. I only can get 1 maybe 2 in a year so it's your choice.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna go with OL and start with half the dose for a week. Let me see how the body reacts to it.. If it works good, will up the dose to full 330mg. Will throw in eliminate and AM1rmacare as well just to be extra cautious.. Then the OL PCT.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna go with OL and start with half the dose for a week. Let me see how the body reacts to it.. If it works good, will up the dose to full 330mg. Will throw in eliminate and AM1rmacare as well just to be extra cautious.. Then the OL PCT.
You need to read up some more on what you are putting in your body and the pct to follow. I have multiple oral cycles under my belt and I still continue to educate myself. Just letting you know

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Don't use eliminate because A1macare has 50mg armistane in it already. It does nothing for estrogen either. May help lower cortisol though. The DHAA in ar1macare should drop you about 10 points though. You still need a SERM for pct. The OL pct won't cut it alone.

thebraingaz

Awards
The only people that don't need Clomid or nolva are trt patients ( testosterone replacement therapy), no serm no cycle