Best Oral Anabolic for gains

southernil89

Awards
Alright guys this has probably been asked 283748 times but I've gotta ask again. I'm 6'2 175lbs and I'm wanting to make some quick serious gains. I'm not down to use injects. Only orals. What do you guys think I should get into?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
why are you not down to use injects? they are just as illegal. I assume it's due to a fear of needles?

At 6'2 175, the only oral anabolic you need at this point is food.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
6'2 175? Try eating regular food for a month and you'd probably gain 20 lbs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are not ready for "best-quick gainer"

I would say Epi andro or 1 & 4 dhea stack

8 week cycle .. with good diet you will put anywhere from 5-20lbs since your receptors are clean

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
why are you not down to use injects? they are just as illegal. I assume it's due to a fear of needles?

At 6'2 175, the only oral anabolic you need at this point is food.
We must've posted at the same time lol. Yeah can't stress enough how big of a factor food is. The muscle gained on an anabolic has to come from something anway FOOD. You're 6'2 175. You could easily put on 30 pounds with a decent diet and training protocol.....and btw, there's really no oral anabolic that will healthily give you "quick serious gains"

southernil89

Awards
I was very active in the gym 3 years ago weighing 235lbs 9%bf. I broke my jaw so it was wired shut for 8 months. And I lost an incredible amount of mass. I've been in the gym again for 1 1/2 years and I'm not gaining mass like I did before. I'm more than ready for a quick gain. Mind you it's only a "jump start" to throw me over the plateau my body has claimed.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I was very active in the gym 3 years ago weighing 235lbs 9%bf. I broke my jaw so it was wired shut for 8 months. And I lost an incredible amount of mass. I've been in the gym again for 1 1/2 years and I'm not gaining mass like I did before. I'm more than ready for a quick gain. Mind you it's only a "jump start" to throw me over the plateau my body has claimed.
Have you had your test levels measured? How old are you?

southernil89

Awards
28. And nope but I dont believe my test levels are low if you catch what I'm saying.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys this has probably been asked 283748 times but I've gotta ask again. I'm 6'2 175lbs and I'm wanting to make some quick serious gains. I'm not down to use injects. Only orals. What do you guys think I should get into?
The best for gains? That's superdrol. Methyldrostanolone

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used Hi-Tech Superdrol and gained 26 pounds in 8 weeks (175 to 201 pounds). Food and training were a big part of it. I have a log somewhere in here if you want to check it out. I will definitely use it again. I'm going to give Osta Plex a try first though.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Be aware that hi-tech "superdrol" is NOT real superdrol. It's some andro blend. Real superdrol is methyldrostanolone...real superdrol would be good or methylstenbolone aka msten which is a little easier to find and works great

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be aware that hi-tech "superdrol" is NOT real superdrol. It's some andro blend. Real superdrol is methyldrostanolone...real superdrol would be good or methylstenbolone aka msten which is a little easier to find and works great
Nope and osta plex doesn't have phera in it l

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I put methyldrostanolone.

But 26lbs in 8 weeks isn't bad.

The days of $20 to run a 4 week sd cycle and gain 30lbs ( and feel like poop at the end) are over :lol:

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope and osta plex doesn't have phera in it l
Nor does there anavar, dianabol , 1 testosterone or sustanon 250 contain any active ingredient of the aforementioned.
And let's not even mention the others that sound very much like aas but change a letter or 2 in the hope the naive and understudied guys between us mistake them for the real deal.
To me they are a very very deceiving company

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
That's why I put methyldrostanolone.

But 26lbs in 8 weeks isn't bad.

The days of $20 to run a 4 week sd cycle and gain 30lbs ( and feel like poop at the end) are over
Yeah but you can get 60 caps of extremely high quality superdrol for $60 domestic if you buy your gear in the right place.

M1T too, and I plan on grabbing some of that pretty soon. kaboom!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but you can get 60 caps of extremely high quality superdrol for $60 domestic if you buy your gear in the right place.

Where is this place to buy the right gear.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why would I want to spend $60 on superdrol?
I

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
removed, death to trolls.

Last edited:
TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
this post has been removed.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know you so I can't answer that question. I spend $60 on superdrol because it's worth it to me to spend the money. That is usually why I buy anything. And excuse me, it is $30.

So I guess you would spend $60 if you want two packs.

Also, I hear for most people it's hard to find. Becauss it's real superdrol. I took the original and this is as close as you can get. I don't have any experience with low quality, high priced, or international gear so unfortunately I don't have the same experience as most people on this board.

For a long time I thought getting cheap ($30 for 300mg/ml test for example) high quality gear was the norm. My tren E is $57 for 10ml 200mg/ml and that's the most expensive thing I've bought.

Have a nice day.
#triggered

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
this post has been removed.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clen would help.... it'll help cut out all the bull****. Maybe it'll open your eyes to the fact that you are no where near big enough, experienced enough, and probably old enough to be touching these...

jathan_howe

Awards
One thing that caught my attention, if you were as once big as you said said you were, you should be back to that point by now provided your diet and exercise is on point. Muscle memory

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
One thing that caught my attention, if you were as once big as you said said you were, you should be back to that point by now provided your diet and exercise is on point. Muscle memory
Yes it doesn't make sense that you are missing 60 lbs. of lean mass (since you were 9% at 235) yet can't regain any of it. Even if you were on gear at that time, unless your test levels are absolutely tanked (and even then), I would think with even a halfway decent training regimen you should easily be able to get to 200+

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar