Epistane/Halodrol cycle

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
I just started a 4 week underground vengance epi/halodrol cycle. 50mg halodrol/30mg epi. I've got my SERM, support supps, diet in order yada yada yada. I was taking this as more of a recomp after a decent bulking winter, cutting too much, then overcompensating and putting on a little too much fat.

My question is this. I wanted to extend my cycle to 6-8 weeks and maybe put on some more mass...what would be good to add on? Should I grab another bottle of this, or grab something a little more potent? I don't mess around with DMZ or Hexadrone anymore. I love my hair and those cause me to shed like crazy.

thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't add another compounds, just extend your current run to 6 weeks. It's not a very well dosed product though. 30mg epi is good but 50mg halo is way under dosed.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Yeahh I always take everything separate first to pinpoint side effects should they come up, and halo above 75mg gave me trouble. Gains aren't as great at 50mg, but I try to play it safe. Found this product and gave it a shot. Two more weeks it is. Thanks for the reply. How do you feel about throwing m-test and reduce XT on top of my nolva during PCT?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeahh I always take everything separate first to pinpoint side effects should they come up, and halo above 75mg gave me trouble. Gains aren't as great at 50mg, but I try to play it safe. Found this product and gave it a shot. Two more weeks it is. Thanks for the reply. How do you feel about throwing m-test and reduce XT on top of my nolva during PCT?
Oh ok. Sounds like you know your body. 50mg sounds good then!

Nolva
20/20/10/10
M test
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

is my usual PCT. Actually running exactly that right now!

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Oh ok. Sounds like you know your body. 50mg sounds good then!

Nolva
20/20/10/10
M test
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

is my usual PCT. Actually running exactly that right now!
You're the man! Great advice.