Clen

smitty262

Awards
Not sure where I need to post this but I lm looking to run clen during my time off between cycles for two weeks how much weight can I loose what should be expected?
Thanks

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Completely diet, training, and user specific.
Post stats

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever you do, do not run Clen without 3-6g Taurine daily. Without it, you can damage your heart in a permanent way.

smitty262

Awards
27yo 5'9" 190lbs currently on a high protein diet I have lost 16lbs in the last two months with just diet and weight training just started incorporating more cardio. Looking to get that little extra edge. Any specific brands of taurine ? Not sure BF % somewhere around 12-15

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Ramp Clen up from 60mg to 100mg over the coarse of the cycle.
Do it slowly. You'll be most sensitive to it your first cycle
Any taurine will work. Most vitamin stores will have it and it's cheep.
With cardio, take the Clen early in the day and wait an hour or two before cardio.
You will shake. Alot. lol
I love Clen, but most compounds burn out quickly for me so I dose high. ECA stacks are another option

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ramp Clen up from 60mg to 100mg over the coarse of the cycle.
Do it slowly. You'll be most sensitive to it your first cycle
Any taurine will work. Most vitamin stores will have it and it's cheep.
With cardio, take the Clen early in the day and wait an hour or two before cardio.
You will shake. Alot. lol
I love Clen, but most compounds burn out quickly for me so I dose high. ECA stacks are another option
Yeah... good luck living on in the milligram range lol.

Micrograms mate ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And let me just clarify that pharma grade Albuterol (and even the research chem version) is miles better on health and can work nearly as effective as Clen.

I like to take 8mg of Albuterol once to twice per day and that works very well, does not pose the same risks as Clen on the heart, improves cholesterol levels slightly and is a much cleaner energy source. Sides are lower but the stuff makes me feel better than when on Clen but I would also still take Taurine albeit not as much (perhaps 2-3g daily is plenty on Albuterol).

NOW foods Taurine is what I use but any brand that you trust will do. Taurine isn't faked often.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you suggest may Taurine save your heart?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9871484

The effects of the beta 2-agonist drug clenbuterol on taurine levels in heart and other tissues in the rat.

Doheny MH1, Waterfield CJ, Timbrell JA.

Author information

Abstract

The administration of a single subcutaneous dose of clenbuterol to rats altered the level of taurine in certain tissues. Taurine levels in cardiac tissue were significantly decreased 3 h after the administration of 250 micrograms/kg of clenbuterol and remained significantly depressed at 12 h post-dose only returning to control values by 24 h. The level of taurine in the liver increased 3 h after clenbuterol administration but was lower than the control value at 24 h post dose. Lung taurine levels were significantly lower than the control value at 12 hr post dose and remained depressed until 24 h post dose. Clenbuterol caused a significant increase in taurine levels in serum and muscle at 3 and 6 hr postdosing respectively but not at other time points. Serum creatine kinase (CK), activity was slightly but significantly raised at the 12 and 24 h time point. The effects of clenbuterol on tissue taurine content were not dose-dependent over the range studied (63-500 micrograms/kg). However taurine levels in the lung were significantly reduced at all doses and in the heart were significantly lower in the treated groups at all except the lowest dose, 12 h post dosing. Liver taurine levels were significantly increased at the highest dose of 500 micrograms/kg. The reduction of taurine concentrations in the heart, caused by clenbuterol, is of concern as taurine has been shown to have protective properties in many tissues especially the heart.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth is, based on that reading, I'd take Taurine with Clen and take Clen EOD only. 4-6g of Taurine daily as well. I'm not even sure that supplementing Taurine will do any good as long as Clen is in the system still because Clen draws the Taurine out of the heart and other areas of muscle tissue. I wonder if ingesting additional Taurine will ever make it's way to the heart while Clen is active. This is another reason to take PLENTY of Taurine. I would say at least 4g per day but I wouldn't be opposed to someone taking as much as 8g per day if they are taking Clen around the clock.

Otherwise, an EOD scheme may work best plus it avoids desensitizing effects.

ECA is also effective and if you are a lard butt you may need that instead because it keeps the hunger down better than Clen.

smitty262

Awards
Nope. Thanks for all the info fueledpassion. May look for other options and as to finding a source for albuterol. And I know for clen run 2 wk cycles unless you run it with keto could albuterol be run the same as clen?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Thanks for all the info fueledpassion. May look for other options and as to finding a source for albuterol. And I know for clen run 2 wk cycles unless you run it with keto could albuterol be run the same as clen?
You build a tolerance to Albuterol as well and pretty fast, too. I'd say run it EOD, TBH. It's safer on the heart due to the Taurine draining nature of these drugs so it gives you a chance to recoup your Taurine levels in the heart when you do it EOD. The EOD scheme will slow the tolerance build up as well. Ketotifen helps but careful because it can ruin your day if you take too much - you will feel groggy ALL day long if you do it that way because it's half life is 24hrs. There isn't even any actual proof that it restores your receptor activity. I would rather take a beta blocker at night, which literally deactivates the same beta receptors that Clen activates. This seems like the better option to me, honestly and it wouldn't be overkill on your sleep schedule either. Plus, I like toggling and I'm a believer in it so it would makes sense to offer your beta receptors equal and opposite TLC from the Beta Blocker. Half the day your blood pressure is up and you are melting fat, the other half you should focus on good sleep, lower BP, and staying anabolic through the night to grow (which is not an ideal time to focus on fat burning through stimulants anyways).

An interesting approach would be something like

M - Clen @ 20-40mcg, Taurine @ 5g, Beta blocker at night
T - Albuterol @ 4mg X 3, Taurine @ 5g (with 2g before bedtime), Beta blocker at night
W - OFF, Taurine and Beta blocker only
Th - Same as Monday
F - Same as Tuesday
S - Same as Wednesday (OFF)
Su - Repeat

That to me would work well. You get 5 days on and 2 days off every 7 days but you don't let Clen rip your Taurine levels down to nothing because you don't give your body two consecutive days of use. Albuterol has a short half life, which is why at night you'd want to take a higher dose of Taurine before bed to restore levels and continue to do so for the entire next day. This way, when you start Clen up again, you are better prepared for the Taurine depletion and your sensitivity to the drug will be unchanged.

If you really want that Clen and Albuterol to work well, you also need injection preparation L-Carnitine. The combination of increased beta receptor activity AND an increase in the Carnitine shuttle means you can max out your body's speed in burning fat. The only other factor to change is your diet and how many beta receptors your fat cells actually have/maintain.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You build a tolerance to Albuterol as well and pretty fast, too. I'd say run it EOD, TBH. It's safer on the heart due to the Taurine draining nature of these drugs so it gives you a chance to recoup your Taurine levels in the heart when you do it EOD. The EOD scheme will slow the tolerance build up as well. Ketotifen helps but careful because it can ruin your day if you take too much - you will feel groggy ALL day long if you do it that way because it's half life is 24hrs. There isn't even any actual proof that it restores your receptor activity. I would rather take a beta blocker at night, which literally deactivates the same beta receptors that Clen activates. This seems like the better option to me, honestly and it wouldn't be overkill on your sleep schedule either.
Honestly it's always risky to mix agonists and antagonists.
Tissue specifity is important to consider when it comes to accessing the interactions. It gets too complex so its best to keep away from such combinations if its not for saving someone from intoxication.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly it's always risky to mix agonists and antagonists.
Tissue specifity is important to consider when it comes to accessing the interactions. It gets too complex so its best to keep away from such combinations if its not for saving someone from intoxication.
That's a good thought. Another reason why dabbling with these drugs, particularly the long acting form of Clen, is questionable.

And truthfully, I'd be more inclined to use Albuterol for that reason. If you were to keep doses sensible and stopped dosing by 3PM in the day, by the time you hit the sack around 10PM, almost all activity from the agonist would be gone I would think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11