Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?

1. New Member

Question Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?

I am contemplating using a some PHs for now. I have done a cycle of Sustanon a few years ago without any estrogen inhibition and developed a very barely noticable gyno. I am thinking of using T-1 alone, since it doesn't convert into estrogen. Is that the best agent to use for cutting up with 10-15 gain in mass with no gyno risk? I know many people use it with the 4-ad combo but I don't want the risk of estrogen. And if I get the T-gel do you just dump t-1 poweder and shake it up that is it? will that do, anything else? All inputs appreciated.

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.

i always recomend that you run some 4-ad with it.. Yes 1-test does not aromatise but it will give you lethargy big time by itself.. At least run a little 4-ad with it... 2:1 1-test - 4-ad. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..
  3. New Member

Question Why lethargy?

Can you guys explain why t-1 gives lethargy. Is it chemical specific, I know guys that have done all other AAS with multiple diff properties and I've never heard this with them.
    •   

4. Homebrew Help, Inc.

No one knows why.. It just happens. A few people it does not affect them but the majority it does.. Sorry but that probably did not helps.. Talk to ya
  5. New Member

I'm far from being an expert, but an estrogen inhibiter can help guard against gyno. 6-OXO, made by Ergopharm, seems to be very popular. Depending on the PH taken, smaller amounts of an estrogen inhibiter can be taken during a PH cycle and then the dosage is increased post-cycle. I suggest doing a search. I think there is a lot of info on 6-OXO on this board. Also, there is some info on 6-OXO on the Ergopharm.com website.
  6. New Member

Most people would recommend 4hydroxyandro as opposed to 6oxo during a cycle. 6oxo is best used post cycle.

Non-OTC meds are another story.
  7. New Member

Originally posted by pogue
    Most people would recommend 4hydroxyandro as opposed to 6oxo during a cycle. 6oxo is best used post cycle.

Non-OTC meds are another story.
    I believe Formasin is one brand of 4hydroxyandro. Pogue, could you expand a little on why Formasin is better during cycle and 6oxo is better post-cycle? I've been interested in knowing the distinction.
  8. New Member

Question I still need advice on the pH agent,

I think because I am susceptible, I should stay away from 4-ad, because it can still convert. All these products are nice, but the fact is that they only block a certain percentage. I am a physicin in Int Medicine with lots of exp. in oncology. Even drugs like tamoxifen, danazol, arimidex, etc used for blocking estrogen or its conversion only do it at 40-50%. So you still have estrogen floating around. I guess if you combine tamoxifen which is a comeptitive receptor blocker, with like teslac or arimidex, you can get better numbers but that is probably still not more than 80% effective. Aside from nausea and loss of libido, is t-1 alright to use for that purpose or should I switch completely to like 19-diol?
  9. Advanced Member

Originally posted by GuyinLA

I believe Formasin is one brand of 4hydroxyandro. Pogue, could you expand a little on why Formasin is better during cycle and 6oxo is better post-cycle? I've been interested in knowing the distinction.
    4-hydroxyandrostenedione is a mild prohormone (mildly converts to) 4-hydroxytestosterone, and is a suicide aromataze inhibitor.  This is beneficial while being on cycle because not only are you getting rid of estrogen but you are also adding in more anabolic hormones into the body.

3,6,17-androstenetrione (6-oxo) does not convert into anything, is also an suicide aromatase inhibitor, increases the production of GnRH (gonadotrpin-releasing hormone) and therefore causes an increase in LH and FSH (luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone) which thereby increases the output of endogenous (natural) testosterone.  This is beneficial to post cycle because there will be no HPTA (hypogonadial-pituitary-testicular-axis) suppression and therefore leads to quicker recovery of your natural testosterone production.....whew

need more reasoning?

that was fun
  10. Advanced Member

Re: I still need advice on the pH agent,

Originally posted by alpha6164
    I think because I am susceptible, I should stay away from 4-ad, because it can still convert. All these products are nice, but the fact is that they only block a certain percentage. I am a physicin in Int Medicine with lots of exp. in oncology. Even drugs like tamoxifen, danazol, arimidex, etc used for blocking estrogen or its conversion only do it at 40-50%. So you still have estrogen floating around. I guess if you combine tamoxifen which is a comeptitive receptor blocker, with like teslac or arimidex, you can get better numbers but that is probably still not more than 80% effective. Aside from nausea and loss of libido, is t-1 alright to use for that purpose or should I switch completely to like 19-diol?

if you have access to femura (letrozole I think it is called) then that would be even better than arimidex for aromataze inhibition.  I know that Wardog uses femura like crazy while on cycle so you could PM him on his experiences with it. 

As far as the PH issue...ummm...its not nausea caused my 1-test, it is a feeling of being tired, unmotivated, etc. but I think that a way to combat this would be to take a form of ECA (ephedrine/caffeine/asprin) pre-workout...but I would stick with 1-Test as the primary compound.
  11. New Member

Nice reply, LG!
  12. Advanced Member

Originally posted by PoolMan
    Nice reply, LG!
  13. New Member

Damn that was fast!
  14. Advanced Member

I'm everywhere all the time
  15. New Member

Bump @ LG, good stuff.

If you decide to drop the 4ad, you will probably need some4hing like an ECA to help keep the lethargy at bay. Or, you could just use it preworkout, or something like PsychDiol might be another preworkout choice.

I would keep the 1-test in place of nordiol, since you are more suspetible to estrogen, nordiol can increase prolactin output. 1-test with a small amount of 4ad would probably not cause very much stress, and you could take Armozap or Formastat on cycle to help limit the estrogen conversion. Other than that, you have your non-OTC meds which are abundant now in liquid form from "research" suppliers.
    Last edited by pogue; 03-07-2003 at 01:55 PM.
  16. New Member

Thanks LG, you answered my question.
  17. Advanced Member

yeah I'm full of all kinds of semi-useful ****
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6164 View Post
    I am contemplating using a some PHs for now. I have done a cycle of Sustanon a few years ago without any estrogen inhibition and developed a very barely noticable gyno. I am thinking of using T-1 alone, since it doesn't convert into estrogen. Is that the best agent to use for cutting up with 10-15 gain in mass with no gyno risk? I know many people use it with the 4-ad combo but I don't want the risk of estrogen. And if I get the T-gel do you just dump t-1 poweder and shake it up that is it? will that do, anything else? All inputs appreciated.
    If i were you I would take halodrol and stanodrol. Halo is good for good, clean mass gains and it has no estro or androgenic related sides. It is pretty anabolic and not very androgenic. Stano will cut you up really good and might even reduce your gyno, it is highly androgenic(powerful androgens have the ability to put estro related sides to rest). Check out tunedsports.com. That website has been a treasure trove of information for me when it comes to prohormones.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xam2991 View Post

If i were you I would take halodrol and stanodrol. Halo is good for good, clean mass gains and it has no estro or androgenic related sides. It is pretty anabolic and not very androgenic. Stano will cut you up really good and might even reduce your gyno, it is highly androgenic(powerful androgens have the ability to put estro related sides to rest). Check out tunedsports.com. That website has been a treasure trove of information for me when it comes to prohormones.
    Umm I think you just responded to a ten year old thread.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Holy ten year bump...
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6164 View Post
    Stanodrol. Its a DHT precursor.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Holy ten year bump...
    Lol thought it said 2013
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xam2991 View Post
    Lol thought it said 2013
    How'd you even find a thread from 2003?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Could Toco8 Or Tocosorb cause an increase in body hair?
    By coreyandtucke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:34 PM
  3. Best PCT to prevent delayed gyno from SD?
    By diegone in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:52 PM
  4. best way to prevent gyno on test?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
  5. what is the best ph to take for an extended cycle
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 09:13 AM