Trying to get jacked. Test e, dbol, possibly epistane.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Skip to bottom half of post to avoid my introduction.

Current stats:
Male
27yr old
5'11"
222lbs

So, I'm 27 yrs old and have experienced several different cycles over the past 3 years. Let me give you some of my history. In high school I was into lifting and wrestling. But after I got lazy and fat. Jan 1st 2013 I weighed 267 lbs...none of which was muscle. That year I lose 101 lbs in the first 7 months (166lbs) spent the remainder of the year with a much more well planned diet in order to build back up a little. I ended the year at 184lbs. So I bulk all of 2014 naturally and get up to 196. The next year I did a 6 week prohormone cycle of deccaplexx 850 which had max lmg, and DMZ...and the decca pro which I can't remember off the top of my head....I got up to 215...was given ****ty advice and didn't pct at all. Got gyno that I had to have removed. Also I dropped down to 200-205 (creatine coming in strong with the extra 5lbs of water). Quit all forms of hormones until august of 2016. Did a test e only cycle 16weeks. Went from 206 to 235lbs...bulked so dirty my momma would beat my ***. Just sloppy and heck its what I wanted to do. So I did it. I pct'd with some RC SERMS clomid 50mg 3 days a week for first two weeks. Nolva 20,20,10,10. Aromasin for 4 weeks after pct at 6.5 mg e3d... the boys were back by my 3rd dosage of clomid on week 2. Kept going through the process of everything reguardless. Ended the cycle and stayed at 235 for a while (possibly because I gained some chubbb). So In February of 2017 I started 10mg of gw everyday in order to maintain some muscle mass without use of a hormone while in a cut. So I have done that and quit the gw 2 weeks ago. Now sitting at 220-222lbs depending on time of day.

SO, to main topic.

I want to cut for a little longer in order to bulk like a mad man without much fear of going to far with it.

I'm thinking
Test e 600mg a week 1-12
Dbol or SD 20-30mg week 1-4
Possibly epistane week 10-14
Pct weeks 15-20

Pct:
Clomid:50mg e3d wk 15-16
Nolva: 20mg ED wk 15
10mg wk 16-20

Aromasin on cycle after week 2 at 12.5mg eod and after pct 6.5mg eod for 2-3weeks and e3d following for one week.

Okay the Dbol or SD is there for me to get a good kickstart on the test cycle obviously. And I am considering the epistane for the last 2 weeks of pinning and the two weeks after I stop pinning going into pct. hopefully the epistane would help with any excess fat gained on cycle and lower estrogen a little...or so is my theory. I want input. If you know of other options or can help me find other options please let me know. Pm me or whatever if you don't wish to post on here.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Why run test at 600? Also, why not just run Nolva for pct? Just curious on your thoughts.

Cycle looks good. ?

What he said^^

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Why run test at 600? Also, why not just run Nolva for pct? Just curious on your thoughts.

Cycle looks good. ?

What he said^^
The boys come back quicker with the clomid. I may stop it after the first week. I respond very well to both nolva and clomid.

I honestly love running it at 750. That perfect feel good/least sides to strength and gains made ratio. However with me having a good jump on the gains with the dbol. I'm wanting to keep the test at a place where I don't lose the size I got from the kick start...basically I want my body to become accustomed to the additional 20lbs (hopeful) gained after all is said and done.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
The boys come back quicker with the clomid. I may stop it after the first week. I respond very well to both nolva and clomid.

I honestly love running it at 750. That perfect feel good/least sides to strength and gains made ratio. However with me having a good jump on the gains with the dbol. I'm wanting to keep the test at a place where I don't lose the size I got from the kick start...basically I want my body to become accustomed to the additional 20lbs (hopeful) gained after all is said and done.
Got it, I've never tried Nolva/Clomid combo. Don't enjoy the sides. You gotta stick with what works best for ya though.

I like your idea of running epistane the last four weeks, I might consider giving that a try.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Got it, I've never tried Nolva/Clomid combo. Don't enjoy the sides. You gotta stick with what works best for ya though.

I like your idea of running epistane the last four weeks, I might consider giving that a try.
Yeah man. We will have to see! I'm thinking of going with superdrol instead of dbol...due to the fact that superdrol gains are a bit drier than dbol in general due to it not aromatizing.

Khan_9993

Awards
Yo man any updates?

I'm doing the exact same cycle as you next week. Running test at 500mg tho...